Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? (3906 Views)

How Can I Revenge Against My Ex Girl Friend!? / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Tweak2k: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mobsync:

I couldn't type well earlier because I was on phone.

Revenge won't be sweet in this case and could even backfire to you. Let me use that friend of mine as an example.

This dude was the guy that will quickly make friends with his other's girlfriends, calling them sweet names like "Iyawo wa" (our wife) and the likes.

He was also the same dude that will make mockery of other guys (his friends), revealing their secrets and confidential infos by making those subtle "jokes" you talked about earlier -- right in the presence of the lady.

He furthers his ministry by adding the lady on WhatsApp and the bullshit starts from there.

He calls them names like honey and the likes. He always wants to know what's happening between they and his friends and once he detects they're having problems, uses the opportunity to slander the guy and strike the girl.

Mind you, outside, he will be the same person trying to make peace and making the friend think he's the good guy not knowing that he's the snake.

At the same time, he always slanders and badmouths his friends when with his own women. So the lady already has a not-too-good opinion about the friend. Are you seeing the drift here?

What makes you think he has not slandered and badmouthed you in front of his women?

The moment you try striking, the lady will even be the one to tell the guy and he will use it against you.

People like that guy are like cancer, they should be cut off.

Another method is to use their method to defeat them. Make those same subtle "jokes" in the presence of their girls. Or just ask about their other girlfriends when they're with another girl.

Jeez you 100% right.... Thanks for the advice.
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Seandisputed(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
CastedAyo:

I never read it man, I comment according to his tittle cheesy
grin
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Seandisputed(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
ladiesreject:

I stopped reading your post when I realized you were more interested in telling us about your personality than how your friend betrayed you!

You knew your post was going to be an epistle, why didn't you just go straight to the point?

You're this, you're that. Your friend is this.

Someone should please summarize the betrayal story for me
Nigga was emphasizing on the alpha male shit throughout.
A dawg shags 3 pussies and he starts feeling alpha. grin
Re: My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
If you keep looking for what's not there, you're sure to find something that looks like it...

Me no understand all this ginger about alpha male or 'I don't have time for sh$t" ginger,.. If you really are an alpha male as u claimed u for don put the guy for.him place, in fact self, the guy no go even try u self.. But its all in your mind, I know people who think they are all there but dem never scratch the surface self.

Chase money not women... That babe self if ur guy no Bleep am, someone else wud

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Disgraced Myself Again This Morning. / / Is She Loose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.