Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? (52320 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Thierry Henry At #MadeOfBl4ck Night Out / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by Engraced2020: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2018
Hypocrites everywhere. What has cigratte got to do with his personna.

Abeg if you no check my signature I go vex
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by dejiogundipe(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2018
givan:
People complain about smoking but yet they live even more unhealthy lifestyle than the said smokers.

Something must kill a man. Death is a cover up word. Let a man smoke in peace!!

One chain smoker spotted.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by justmenoni: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2018
Key holder
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by 3verblazing(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2018
ednut1:
Bloggers sha. Get creative abeg. Person hold ciga now its a big deal. Am so dead
he said some months back that he had quit smoking... That's y this is news
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by nanakgh(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2018
a grown ass man smoking his cigarette, and people are going crazy....do you people not have lives of your own or what?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by Berylpharm(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2018
CONVINCED

That was pen, white one, u guys should quickly flash back to Lux underwear pack, dis type of pen always inside d pack.... And I guess that's Big brother made pen.....
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by maxwellgib: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Faithway10:
Host of the ongoing Big brother Naija show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is pictured holding something that looks like a cigarette in this photo shared by Steve from Deloitte in the big brother house last night.

Recall that the media personality had said he quit smoking 10 years ago.

Is that really a cigarette, a wrapped paper or what do you think it is? See some comments on the photo below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/ebuka-pictured-cigarette-bbnaija-house-photo.html

why the commotion its allowed
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by Ebukamath(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
how can this thing hit the fp
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by friendlyenemy: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Yeye

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by ohduz1988(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Fkforyou:
I don't think that's cigarette, it looks like chewing stick....

Lol. U need to be flogged. U be lai Mohammed abi
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by Fkforyou(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Chikita66:
Chewing stick kwa, what will he be doing with a chewing stick?

No mind me, I just gave the answer I thought these bloggers want to hear... undecided
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by Fkforyou(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
ohduz1988:

Lol. U need to be flogged. U be lai Mohammed abi

cheesy
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by gaby(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
My major grouse about this bbn shit asides how it has distracted our youths from the major economic and political problems bedevelling our country is, how and why in God's name NBC,ministry of information and the Government allow a project like this deliberately outsourced to South Africa to be aired in Nigeria.

See the number of job and opportunities the South Africans are benefiting from the show with the Deloitte guys down to the Ninjas,but our jobless youths out here are meant to fund the show with their sms's.

Very sad and pitiable.

I go rule this country one day it has been signed,and Bleep ups will be treated aswear..keep following me and remember this post..

Enough is so just enough abeg.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by Celsony: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
gaby:
My major grouse about this bbn shit asides how it has distracted our youths from the major economic and political problems bedevelling our country is, how and why in God's name NBC,ministry of information and the Government allow a project like this deliberately outsourced to South Africa to be aired in Nigeria.

See the number of job and opportunities the South Africans are benefiting from the show with the Deloitte guys down to the Ninjas,but our jobless youths out here are meant to fund the show with their sms's.

Very sad and pitiable.

I go rule this country one day it has been signed,and Bleep ups will be treated aswear..keep following me and remember this post..

Enough is so just enough abeg.

There is power in the tongue, as u use ur tongue to prophecy so shall it be.
I agree with you intoto.
But hw do we know that you are the one when u eventually rule the country as we dont know ur really name? Lol
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by gaby(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Celsony:

There is power in the tongue, as u use ur tongue to prophecy so shall it be.
I agree with you intoto.
But hw do we know that you are the one when u eventually rule the country as we dont know ur really name? Lol

lol...you'll know trust me to mention Nairaland and this threas. Follow my story in my signature to begin to know me
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by Celsony: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
gaby:

lol...you'll know trust me to mention Nairaland and this threas. Follow my story in my signature to begin to know me

No wahala bro, i am already following here.
Difficult experience u had back then, but thank God u r alive to tell ur story. If u experience this some 20yrs ago, d place will hv been like hell right now.
Anyways, when u eventually achieve ur dream of ruling d country, i will be ur minister of informatio. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by gaby(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Celsony:

No wahala bro, i am already following here.
Difficult experience u had back then, but thank God u r alive to tell ur story. If u experience this some 20yrs ago, d place will hv been like hell right now.
Anyways, when u eventually achieve ur dream of ruling d country, i will be ur minister of informatio. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you resemble Lai Mohammed i no go give you the job,otherwise ( in Trump's voice) "You are Hired" lol
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by Celsony: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
gaby:

If you resemble Lai Mohammed i no go give you the job,otherwise ( in Trump's voice) "You are Hired" lol

Hahahahaha i no resemble him o, in appearance and nature. I resemble only myself grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by gaby(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Celsony:

Hahahahaha i no resemble him o, in appearance and nature. I resemble only myself grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? by faith123456(f): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Look closely, you would found out it is his ring, common sense is not that common, hmmm 9ja...pls get some sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.