Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? (1347 Views)

Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by ashewoboy(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2018
you all are shouting that you are not sex object. i don't want you to generalise this time. i want you personnally to tell me what you can offer me aside sex.
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Earthquake1: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2018
Std
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2018
Have you no Mama?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247 ! smiley

Happy Easter smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Lalas247(f): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lalas247 ! smiley

Happy Easter smiley

Happy Easter hun!

lol I was creeping about didn't know u saw me grin
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Happy Easter hun!

lol I was creeping about didn't know u saw me grin
Lol... I saw you, my binoculars are very sharp cheesy

What's up today? Where's the celebration at?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Lalas247(f): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol... I saw you, my binoculars are very sharp cheesy

What's up today? Where's the celebration at?
I'm in bed o

no pari today ... going to sleep was up till late last nights ...

any plans ? no church today ?
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Have you no Mama?
cheesy grin this is crazy grin
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

I'm in bed o

no pari today ... going to sleep was up till late last nights ...

any plans ? no church today ?
I wish... I'm up already cry . Helping Mum out, it's a full house.

No church today.. And I will be going out later, if I don't change my mind cheesy
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Lalas247(f): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I wish... I'm up already cry . Helping Mum out, it's a full house.

No church today.. And I will be going out later, if I don't change my mind cheesy
that going out sounds like fun .. let me tag along na cheesy

lol nice one ... guess alot of cooking going on... even my num they all cooking and getting ready ..
have u seen shroud around or has he got another user ?
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by mikejj(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2018
grin those two up there.. so this is what you can offer to the guy.
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2018
ashewoboy:
you all are shouting that you are not sex object. i don't want you to generalise this time. i want you personnally to tell me what you can offer me aside sex.

Absolutely nothing.
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by iamtardey: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2018
someone said you should go and ask your lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

that going out sounds like fun .. let me tag along na cheesy

lol nice one ... guess alot of cooking going on... even my num they all cooking and getting ready ..
have u seen shroud around or has he got another user ?
Lol You are welcome smiley

So mum is in the kitchen, you are on bed... 'in Nairaland guys ' voice ' You are not a good wife material cheesy cheesy

Haven't seen him either, Lemme call him :Shroud! Shroud!! Shroud!!!

Wait! Why are you asking for him? huh? Stay off! Baby, I've got Claws nails And yeah.... They are sharp angry
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Lalas247(f): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:

So mum is in the kitchen, you are on bed... 'in Nairaland guys ' voice ' You are not a good wife material cheesy cheesy

Wait! Why are you asking for him? huh? Stay off! Baby, I've got Claws nails And yeah.... They are sharp angry

haha no o.
I can't drag him with u o.. he is safe.. grin
no I have a mission for him ... even u seff when the mention time is right .. one chic been bullying another and wanted her to have a taste if u know wt i mean *insert witches laugh here*
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by pansophist(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Even the sex sef, na them de enjoy am pass. If you doubt, compare their orgasm with men own. angry
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

haha no o.
I can't drag him with u o.. he is safe.. grin
no I have a mission for him ... even u seff when the mention time is right .. one chic been bullying another and wanted her to have a taste if u know wt i mean *insert witches laugh here*
'retract nails ' Lol cheesy cheesy

Really? Lol some people though... I will be a mention away. Got to go now.... later. Have a fun filled day smiley
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by lenghtinny(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2018
More sex angry
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Lalas247(f): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
'retract nails ' Lol cheesy cheesy

Really? Lol some people though... I will be a mention away. Got to go now.... later. Have a fun filled day smiley
yh lol check my mention ... den relay to him
he will get it .. grin
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:
yh lol check my mention ... den relay to him he will get it .. grin
Lol...Alright smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2018
Hmm...
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2018
I wonder why you go for potorpotor girls too
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Shroud: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Happy Easter, witty princess.
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shroud:
Happy Easter, witty princess.
Lezz smiley smiley

Same to you. smiley
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Shroud: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lezz smiley smiley

Same to you. smiley
you didn't go to church on Easter Sunday.

Make sure not to overfeed to distort your slim figure.
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2018
they have nothing to offer apart frm there wide smiling toto
Re: Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? by blinkz4real: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2018
My broda nothing d can offer jst sex n even d sex u can buy it. I tell my G's jst luk 4 a gurl dt ll inspire u in life 2 become successful, a woman u can use 2 show off n a gr8 cook. Dats d only tin I luk out in dem. #my 2cent.

(1) (Reply)

Signs A Man Is Attracted To You Sexually / The Most Beautiful And Sexy Lady On Nairaland / How To Use Carrot Oil For Skin Bleaching And Skin Lightening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.