Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? (28190 Views)

Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by fineboynl(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Many girls also loose interest just after sleeping with a guy. just that the money conscious one would still stick around because of the financial gain which won’t allow them to back out. But for a guy who has nothing else to gain it would be difficult to keep up.

Also girls look beyond sex and body. For a woman to be interested in a guy it mean the guy is better than her by status. Women are not naturally attracted to a guy their status is better than except for a rear case.

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
I'm here to read hypocritical comments πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

21 Likes

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by talented321: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
The evangelist above me sha'''

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Miravik900(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
I'm here to read comments πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Smh stupid thing!

21 Likes

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Purvan(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Not every girl is the same

I used to date this nerdy babe in sec school , she doesn't give af what I was even I was a jerk and became more in love with me even I left her till date btw I was the one that tore her gift wrap :-)

11 Likes

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Nonexisting1: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Them vaginarians losing interest after sex or not depends on the pockets of the man involved. If your pocket is deep, they will never lose interest. Don't kill yourself over bitches, just fucck them for 15 minutes and channel your time to other useful things. Even if you fucck them well and give them orgasm for 2hours, the man with deep pockets who fuccks them for 40 seconds will always be given priority over you.

259 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Who told you that we look beyond sex and body?
fineboynl:
Many girls also loose interest just after sleeping with a guy. just that the money conscious one would still stick around because of the financial gain which won’t allow them to back out. But for a guy who has nothing else to gain it would be difficult to keep up.

Also girls look beyond sex and body. For a woman to be interested in a guy it mean the guy is better than her by status. Women are not naturally attracted to a guy their status is better than except for a rear case.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by DevilishMan: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Who told you that we look beyond sex and body?

I told him.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
You know, Tom is my favorite cartoon character.. grin grin grin
DevilishMan:

I told him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by DevilishMan: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
You know, Tom is my favorite cartoon character.. grin grin grin

Because he has a big preeq abi??

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jeez! Since when is a children's cartoon character like Tom a sex symbol? Eww!!!

Grow up and start reasoning like an adult.
DevilishMan:

Because he has a big preeq abi??

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by DevilishMan: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Jeez! Since when is a children's cartoon character like Tom a sex symbol? Eww!!!

Grow up and start reasoning like an adult.

So you are saying that Tom has no genitals? πŸ™„

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Bluezy13(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Purvan:
Not every girl is the same

I used to date this nerdy babe in sec school , she doesn't give af what I was even I was a jerk and became more in love with me even I left her till date btw I was the one that tore her gift wrap :-)

Does this your write-up make sense to you ?

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Puss360(f): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lolss... Gals love being taken care of ... When there's money the relationship will last... But issue of interest in sex...
Well, different parts of a guy turns gals on... Some are the height, or pecs, or six-pack, or body build or dick size....

I can't speak for others, but small (4" Nd below) is a no no for me... I know it's not the guy's fault to be created with small rod, but abeg, I no fit manage....
Anything above 9.5... no way... Sex isn't supposed to be like childbirth....
So just be average, if not, I'll loose interest in the sex ....

Pls don't quote me ooo grin grin grin

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by eazzzy1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
It depends. More often than not women would only sleep with a guy they like, so sex only strengthens the likeness. There are exceptions where there are no feelings involved on the ladies part but that rarely happens.

If there are no feelings involved or any sort of attraction, she can keep you around for other benefits but she won’t waste a body count on you.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by KingLennon(m): 5:07am On Aug 04, 2023
No one campaigns again after winning election cheesy....

Is there anybody still reasoning fuçk matters in this country?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2023
fineboynl:

Women don't have such mentality

Biological wise for them it's not healthy and it's risky...

It can lead them to unwanted pregnancy which would be difficult for them to trace who the pregnancy is coming from

3 Likes

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Karlifate: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

It can lead them to unwanted pregnancy which would be difficult for them to trace who the pregnancy is coming from

Just dey play cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by myyansh68(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Karlifate:

Just dey play cheesy
I love those kind of Women and their game.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by sleek214(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Am not a girl so I wouldn't understand
Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by meobizy(f): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why should I believe you when you’re not female? All these Nairaland boys, sef. I blame the person who owns this platform.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by socialmediaman: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by IMASTEX: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
My assumption is that, when intimacy is the only desire & attracting force. Then it's bound to expire quickly especially when the experience fall short of expectation irrespective of gender.

Meanwhile, if you're experiencing a disappointing sexual performance as a man. Then you need this natural home made tea, click here for details.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by MySexyMoni(f): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hmm...

Another s*x post on weekends n FP

2 Likes

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Nahunger(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Grabs popcorn
Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by meum: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oya make una come answer

Thebadpolitican:

Does this apply to those that do hookup?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Some girls too, they like tasting different gbola
. Knack them once and you go begin wonder wetin wrong with them again, why Dem no bother for return match

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Quebec91(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
cheesy you said it all
Nonexisting1:
Them vaginarians losing interest after sex or not depends on the pockets of the man involved. If your pocket is deep, they will never lose interest. Don't kill yourself over bitches, just fucck them for 15 minutes and channel your time to other useful things. Even if you fucck them well and give them orgasm for 2hours, the man with deep pockets who fuccks them for 40 seconds will always be given priority over you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Alvelt14(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Girls wey dey file for divorce in marriage

Girls can lose interest for the smallest thing

The are emotional unstable

No go kill yourself on top sex.

If u like last 1hr, even if you get 12inches or 6inches e no mean anything.

Individual may varies but the answer is YES.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by PlayerMeji: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Okay
Re: Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sigh... Op, there is a distinctive and clear difference between "Loose" and "Lose"!

I used to think it was an Autocorrect issue, but I can see it is obviously ignorance of basic grammar.

On the topic... Loss of interest in sexual activity can be mutual or individual. It isn't gender-based...!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.