Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me (694 Views)

She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? / He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by LANGIDI: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2018
A have a girl I have been dating for a while now, she kept telling me lies about secret relationship she has been into. Recently, she told me somebody want to marry her but she want to take in and born a child for me.She meant it and she is serious about it.My people I am confused I need a good advice from you all. What is her plan and what does she intend to achieve by this. I have been sleeping with her without condom and she wants it like that. She said that is what she want.
Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by 007s(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2018
my advise to u ....stop to dey oil DAT babe punaa
Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by Lalas247(f): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
why do u want to complicate your life with trash !

if she is willing to fuk u ( get belle) marry someonelse ! isn't that Alarm bells ? what exactly are you asking us ....

some ppl n their life goals sha...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by mikejj(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
.flee
Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by Ebios(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
What to is to repent and give ur life to Christ.
Abstain from sex totally,pray to God for a godly wife....u will see......
come n thank me later
Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by LANGIDI: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2018
I have tried telling her I want to pull out so she can concentrate and make a good choice but she told me yesterday she is committed to me but not committed to the other guy .Secondly, she is not the money type. She is not the demanding type but she finds it easy to open up and ask me for something but finds it hard to do same to the other guy.
Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by LANGIDI: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2018
she is not too kin to marry the other guy .she told the other about me how I pull her out of the dust and made her what she is today.I really helped her consciously not because of sex but willingly.
Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by nelsonebby(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2018
What is all this
Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by Cutehector(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Lol she wants you to be banging her raw and you as mumu will obey her wishes... Why are you daft
Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by lenghtinny(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Na when she insert Stds into your system, your brain go reset angry
Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by LANGIDI: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Please the language why am daft is an insult let watch what comes out of our mouth.I seek for advice and if you know it all you can back off focus on other things.
Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by lenghtinny(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2018
LANGIDI:
I have tried telling her I want to pull out so she can concentrate and make a good choice but she told me yesterday she is committed to me but not committed to the other guy .Secondly, she is not the money type. She is not the demanding type but she finds it easy to open up
and ask me for something but finds it hard to do same to the other guy.

I guess the other guy is making up for the financial aspect, that's why she ain't demanding from you.

She is more committed to you but another wants to marry her
It doesn't make any sense. If she was committed there will be no other guy in the picture.
You even called her "my girl" when she's actually "our girl"

LANGIDI:
she is not too kin to marry the other guy .she told the other about me how I pull her out of the dust and made her what she is today.I really helped her consciously not because of sex but willingly.

So you and the guy knew both of you are fetching from the same well yet he still wants to marry her while she wants to carry your baby angry

She should marry both of you. It's called polyandry angry
Re: My Girl Planning To Marry But Wants To Take In Or Become Pregnant For Me by LANGIDI: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2018
@Lengthinny Yes you could be correct because she was dating another apart from this person who wants to marry her and I had it hot with him and recently they broke up .just last weekend she broke the news she has been on a date with this person proposing marriage but she is not serious yet and that is when I told her I want to bolt out for her concentrate on the guy with marriage. The problem is that she is not willing to let me go and I see it that she need the child more than the marriage. She said if she takes in before marriage and the guy is not ok with it let him go.

(1) (Reply)

New Dope Romance Books Droped On Boldscholar.com / Love Your P£NIS? Then Here Are 3 Things You Should Definitely Stop Doing To It / I Just Hope Sinaj Is Not Still On Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.