Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) - Properties (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (180100 Views)

Need A Roommate in Lekki Phase 1 / A roommate needed in chevron, Lekki. / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by jluv17(f): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2022
Please I need a female that already have a room selfcon that I can live with and be paying monthly in ajah, abijo, sangotedo, awoyaya, lakowe and ibeju lekki... contact me at jenoziri@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by dainamycangel: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please i need someone who has a vacant room in a flat from ajah to sangotedo and can give it out for a monthly payment.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by jluv17(f): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
I am urgently in need of a female that already have her own room selfcon that I can live with and be paying monthly in ibeju lekki ,please I need it urgently. Contact jenoziri@gmail.com thanks
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Fumiex(f): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Am thinking of relocating to Lagos from Benin. Am a female and would need a roommate as I hope to get a job soon. Atleast someone farmiliar with Lagos and would act as an elder sis to me. D house rent and my feeding isn’t a problem, just be nice �

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Fumiex(f): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
jluv17:
Please I need a female that already have a room selfcon that I can live with and be paying monthly in ajah, abijo, sangotedo, awoyaya, lakowe and ibeju lekki... contact me at jenoziri@gmail.com.thanks
hi dear, am planning on relocating to Lagos and would need an accommodation coz I plan on searching for a job. Maybe we could both map out something concerning the accommodation
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by abolem369(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Please I need a male that already have a room selfcon that I can live with and be paying monthly in ajah, abijo,majek, oando, ShopRite, sangotedo, ... contact me at emmanyjobs@gmail.com@gmail.com.

thanks
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by MrReeseG(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
I am in need of a mini flat/1 bedroom apartment.
Looking at VI down to ikota.

Hit me up on WhatsApp (number in signatur) if you have or know of any available.

Thank you!
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Basilona(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hello.

I am in need of a room in a shared apartment on the mainland..

Looking at any axis close to Illupeju and environ - Ajao Estate, Obanikoro, etc.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by forwarder: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
A portable roomself in unity estate, Badore Ajah is up for rent.

Kitchen cabinets
Fully tiled
Running water

Rent is 250k
Commission 30k
Service charge 30k
Caution 30k
Agreement 30k

T.p 370k
Call 08184184854 if interested
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Englishisamust: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Anyone around Ogba, bega, omole phase 1 I can share room with. 150k max.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by jluv17(f): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2022
I am urgently in need of a female that already have her own room selfcon that I can live with and be paying monthly in ibeju lekki, I really need it urgently. You can reach me at jenoziri@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by kriss27(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Marlexander:
A Godfearing lady is looking for a roommate around Mile 2 area. She has found the apartment. It is a room self contain and total package is 300k. Each person to pay 150k, then 100k for the subsequent years. Or if you have also seen an apartment within this range around Mile 2, Oshodi, Ilupeju, Ikotun or Okota, she is willing to share.

Kindly call this number 08148616567 or 07063024997. It is urgent, thanks.
where exactly is the place around mile 2
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Greatest0011: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dashlish12:
Are you working at Dangote refinery and it environs looking for a new apartment to let? Well i got one for you at Okegelu just before Lacampagne Resort: a two Bedroom flat (Newly Built) fully tiles with a total Package of 450k. Kindly quote me for enquiry if you interested

How can I contact you?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Dashlish12: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
[quote Here is my number 08159/ 77/ 4230author=Greatest0011 post=119030418]
How can I contact you?[/quote]
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by nmamatilda: 2:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Militant1:
A room in a 3bedroom flat is available at Amuwo odofin estate, (Jakande) behind second rainbow, Mile 2.

The room is tiled, has an ac, bed, mattress and cupboard.

Available for females only.

Is this still available n how do one reach you
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Oluwafunminire: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2022
Please I need one spacious single room in either Fadeyi or Surulere environment. Budget is 240k yearly. I look forward to any referrals
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by LadyElle(f): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Englishisamust:
Anyone around Ogba, bega, omole phase 1 I can share room with. 150k max.
male or female?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by LadyElle(f): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Fumiex:
Am thinking of relocating to Lagos from Benin. Am a female and would need a roommate as I hope to get a job soon. Atleast someone farmiliar with Lagos and would act as an elder sis to me. D house rent and my feeding isn’t a problem, just be nice �
Hi.....i'm looking for someone to splint rent with. preferably on the mainland what part of lagos do you intend to stay

2 Likes

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Valentineboy1: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please I'm a guy looking for a room mate /someone who already has accomodation or we can rent together, I am relocating to Lagos for a program, male or female is okay.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Kaysalas(m): 5:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Valentineboy1:
Please I'm a guy looking for a room mate /someone who already has accomodation or we can rent together, I am relocating to Lagos for a program, male or female is okay.
where in Lagos do you have in mind. Mainland or island
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Valentineboy1: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kaysalas:
where in Lagos do you have in mind. Mainland or island
mainland
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by IceColdVeins(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2022
I have a furnished self con in abule ijesha up for sale/let (close to Yabatech and Unilag)
The room has about 10 months valid rent and its equipped with 1 hp split A.C,
6*4.5 bed, 43 inches smart tv, dstv, cushion chair, wardrobe, shoe rack, rug, shelf, sound system and all.
I’m seeking to let the room all out and/or sell off while the new occupant boycotts all the Lagos agents wahala .
For working class alone. (Roommates are allowed)
Pm me for negotiations
You can also reach out to me @jeegsaw on telegram

Ssssoolld
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by electromide05(m): 5:43am On Dec 19, 2022
Hello everyone, I got a job offer at Warewa area of Ogun state (very close to Lagos state). I don't want to reject this offer as it is very important that I get it. I reside in Ondo state. I need someone to stay with for 1 week around Ibafo/Warewa/Magboro/Mowe/Arepo

The company will give me Accommodation but documentation processes might last for 1 week. Payment is not an issue...

And if you have information for me please let me know... My resumption date is 9th January 2023 at 8:00am

electromide@gmail.com or O8O351384O4
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by lilachiever(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2022
electromide05:
Hello everyone, I got a job offer at Warewa area of Ogun state (very close to Lagos state). I don't want to reject this offer as it is very important that I get it. I reside in Ondo state. I need someone to stay with for 1 week around Ibafo/Warewa/Magboro/Mowe/Arepo

The company will give me Accommodation but documentation processes might last for 1 week. Payment is not an issue...

And if you have information for me please let me know... My resumption date is 9th January 2023 at 8:00am

electromide@gmail.com or O8O351384O4

Since it's a week, why not get hotel room?

You should be able to get one around that area for 3-5k per day and may get discount if you book for a whole week.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by repaircentreng: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2022
IceColdVeins:
I have a furnished self con in abule ijesha up for sale/let (close to Yabatech and Unilag)
The room has about 10 months valid rent and its equipped with 1 hp split A.C,
6*4.5 bed, 43 inches smart tv, dstv, cushion chair, wardrobe, shoe rack, rug, shelf, sound system and all.
I’m seeking to let the room all out and/or sell off while the new occupant boycotts all the Lagos agents wahala .
For working class alone. (Roommates are allowed)
Pm me for negotiations
You can also reach out to me @jeegsaw on telegram

Good mrng , please will u sell the smart tv for and if yes kindly car me up on 08112099000 .Tx
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Tboy77: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by lilachiever(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tboy77:
Hi,

I need a roommate at yaba. It’s a selfcon and has everything, just your clothes.

Pay is 250k

200k subsequently, annual rent is 400k

Note: A good fearing working class man.
I mean a genuine child of God. I don’t want any bother that has attitude please.

Peaceful and godly.

You can chat on 0.91. 37049718

You need a roommate in Somolu and Yaba, how many house you dey stay at once?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Tboy77: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
lilachiever:

You need a roommate in Somolu and Yaba, how many house you dey stay at once?

It is the same house. It is in somolu. If interested
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Opara22(f): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
LadyElle:

Hi.....i'm looking for someone to splint rent with. preferably on the mainland what part of lagos do you intend to stay

Pls I'm interested, do u have an accomodation already?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (136) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.