Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) - Properties (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (179479 Views)

Need A Roommate in Lekki Phase 1 / A roommate needed in chevron, Lekki. / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Please, I'm in need of a sefcon. How do I go about getting one? Reach me via sig
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by jecintha931: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
sugarberri:

how much? I have someone looking in that direction

The person will pay 175k.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by BrickDevo: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
please any selfcon around lakowe and bogije for rent?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by GraceIzuchukwu: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please if u need a roommate am available, I will living with my parents and I want to move out ASAP, so please i am interested
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by GraceIzuchukwu: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hi iveygreenly, I am available for the shared room and I want it ASAP, just give me the details. Thank you
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by GraceIzuchukwu: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
I am interested
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Ivygreenly: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Send an email with your WhatsApp number.
GraceIzuchukwu:
Hi iveygreenly, I am available for the shared room and I want it ASAP, just give me the details. Thank you
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by GraceIzuchukwu: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kennye44:

Hello.
Do you've a place ?
Or you need one??
If the latter, I've a three bedroom apartment already, we're two already so I need one more person to join. 90k for the room. Total package 30k
Close to Ojodu Berger.

Hi am interested
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Krosslife(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
GraceIzuchukwu:
Please if u need a roommate am available, I will living with my parents and I want to move out ASAP, so please i am interested

If you're a guy, there is a working class guy who needs a roommate at Abule Oja off YABATECH road. The total package is #240k.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Slimonyin(f): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hi, I am a lady looking for a Spacious miniflat for rent in yaba with kitchen cabinet and wardrobe or female looking for a flat mate for two bed around Oniru or lekki.
I don’t want any annoying person please I can’t fight, I need peace and quiet

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Kemmia(f): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is still available oo
Kemmia:
I have a room for let in a 3 bedroom flat (shared apartment ) located at a secured estate Bakare estate in isheri, igando, opposite the diamond estate for a Female

200k for the year
Service charge - 10k per month (covers Nepa, security, cleaning of the house and compound)
It has its own bathroom and toilet.

I would like to sell my bed, fan, mattress, wardrobe, and dressing table to the person that will occupy the place, or if the person want to sell hers, we can reach an agreement for easy movement.

There is a lot of perks to the house; There is a tv, washing machine, microwave, fridge, kitchen too is set, the lucky person doesn’t have to pay for this, just move in and enjoy.

But you will agree to contribute to buy fuel for the Gen or subscribe for DStv and other things.

Call or WhatsApp (preferably) 08078985383 (videos of the apartment available to see)
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by brownlass: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Please I need a selfcon in Ojodu Berger environment or close to Ogba. Total package 350k.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by CHARROLLAIN(f): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2021
Please, I need a shared room apartment around IyanaOworo, Ketu, Abule-Oja, Falomo; where I can be paying rent monthly.
I am a Female
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Krosslife(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2021
CHARROLLAIN:
Please, I need a shared room apartment around IyanaOworo, Ketu, Abule-Oja, Falomo; where I can be paying rent monthly.
I am a Female

Hi! There is a room in a flat at new garage with it's own bathroom and toilet, but you'll share kitchen with couples who are UNILAG staff at new garage. The price per year is #300k. 09061511986 if interested.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Inbless: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Hi, I am a lady looking for a Spacious miniflat for rent in yaba with kitchen cabinet and wardrobe or female looking for a flat mate for two bed around Oniru or lekki.
I don’t want any annoying person please I can’t fight, I need peace and quiet [/quote]

Hi, I'm also looking for a room self con or share apartment around that Yaba or it's environs, You can contact me on 09014400506 let's have a talk.
Thank you
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Omoplan: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pls if you’re looking for apartment around yaba axis and you’re looking for who to pair your rent money with pls contact me so we can go search for place together. I’m a female and you can contact me on 08131992671
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by IkoroduJamebond: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
1realBobby:
Hello guys.. I will be relocating from Lagos next weekend and I want to give out my room for rent to someone else as soon as possible with all the properties included at a very affordable price

it's a one room apartment with general toilet and bathroom but very neat. it's located around Akoka yaba axis;a stone throw from Unilag and very accessible to both the main land and island.

I am also including my bed(mattress) , two tables (one wooden and one plastic), a plastic chair, a complete lenovo think pad desktop computer, a small tiger generator set working perfectly, carpet, wall hangar and curtains intact, a standing fan... in fact I'm leaving everything behind because I will be relocating to another state entirely and I don't want to carry any load along.

I have eight months remaining in my rent and you don't need to pay agency fee when renewing because it will be as if you're just replacing me directly.
I'm giving it all out for just #150,000

it's a very good deal if you ask me.
you can reach me via my WhatsApp number on my signature if you're interested so you can come over and see the place for yourself

note;don't contact me if you're not ready to move immediately as I will be relocating unfailingly the upper week
Will send
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Omoplan: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2021
1realBobby:
Hello guys.. I will be relocating from Lagos next weekend and I want to give out my room for rent to someone else as soon as possible with all the properties included at a very affordable price

it's a one room apartment with general toilet and bathroom but very neat. it's located around Akoka yaba axis;a stone throw from Unilag and very accessible to both the main land and island.

I am also including my bed(mattress) , two tables (one wooden and one plastic), a plastic chair, a complete lenovo think pad desktop computer, a small tiger generator set working perfectly, carpet, wall hangar and curtains intact, a standing fan... in fact I'm leaving everything behind because I will be relocating to another state entirely and I don't want to carry any load along.

I have eight months remaining in my rent and you don't need to pay agency fee when renewing because it will be as if you're just replacing me directly.
I'm giving it all out for just #150,000

it's a very good deal if you ask me.
you can reach me via my WhatsApp number on my signature if you're interested so you can come over and see the place for yourself

note;don't contact me if you're not ready to move immediately as I will be relocating unfailingly the upper week

Pls is this still available?
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by adorablevic: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2021
[Still in need!quote author=adorablevic post=105358757]Please I need a room self contain or a room in a shared apartment for 150-200k around ojota,ogba,mangoro, palmgroove, axis around Ikeja generally, pls it's urgent, you can reach me on 07019380291, thank you.[/quote]
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by adorablevic: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Still needed
adorablevic:
[Still in need!quote author=adorablevic post=105358757]Please I need a room self contain or a room in a shared apartment for 150-200k around ojota,ogba,mangoro, palmgroove, axis around Ikeja generally, pls it's urgent, you can reach me on 07019380291, thank you.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Masterbiodun: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Slimonyin:
I don’t want any annoying person please I can’t fight, I need peace and quiet
Send ur no so that we can talk or u can call me 07041897187
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Omoplan: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Anybody needs a roommate around yaba axis? Pls call me 08131992671 thank you
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by stdolapo: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
ukachimo:
I am interested in shared apartment in surulere, ojuelegba lawanson axis
chat me up 08095704069 with pictures and rent details.

Hi , I have available in Surulere .
Three bedroom flat
703k total package per room .
Very spacious , with enough car park

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by yousooph(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
I need a shared room apartments where I can pay the rent monthly. Anywhere with proximity to the island.

I am a guy.
Contact me on: 08023735111, 08104149879
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Alexjohn2020(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
stdolapo:

Hi , I have available in Surulere .
Three bedroom flat
703k total package per room .
Very spacious , with enough car park
703k divided by 3 rooms or per room mbok

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by enawt: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Alexjohn2020:
703k divided by 3 rooms or per room mbok

E reach to ask

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Krosslife(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Omoplan:
Anybody needs a roommate around yaba axis? Pls call me 08131992671 thank you

Please, connect with this WhatsApp number: 08169998252
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Krosslife(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
There is a very spacious self contained room with two to share for female students or working class single ladies at Ilaje interlocked road with two beds and other regular facilities. The price is #200k per year and total package is #250k. Call this number if you're interested.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Kemmia(f): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2021
I have a room for let in a 3 bedroom flat (shared apartment ) located at a secured estate Bakare estate in isheri, igando, opposite the diamond estate for a working-class Female.

200k for the year
Service charge - 10k per month (covers Nepa, security, cleaning of the house and compound)
It has its own bathroom and toilet.

I would like to sell my bed, fan, mattress, wardrobe, and dressing table to the person that will occupy the place, or if the person wants to sell hers, we can reach an agreement for easy movement.

There is a lot of perks to the house; There is a tv, washing machine, microwave, fridge, kitchen too is set, the lucky person doesn’t have to pay for this, just move in and enjoy.

But you will agree to contribute to buying fuel for the Gen or subscribe for DStv and other things.

Call or WhatsApp (preferably) 08078985383
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by nelson7777: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2021
A Room in a 2bed Room flat is up for rent...
An estate apartment, with security on all gates (bakassi boys with pump action)
big rooms, with 3 separate bathrooms including for visitors, the rooms are in opposite directions, within a long passage, 2 balconies, 1 very big kitchen like the size of 3...
New Building with Gate
Private prepaid meter, running water, including downstairs tank. Car park
First floor.. Very quiet, clean and private environment
"Only for Working class"
" Only for working class""
Male preferably

160k yearly..
Location, Satellite Town Lagos...
081 655 37887..
Still Available......
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by RealWealth22: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2021
Flat mate needed a single young guy in iyana oworo inside an estate , accessible to island. Call or Whatsap (prefereable)0.9.0.9.9.3.7.9.0.3.7

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (136) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.