Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. (2470 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. by armzyville(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
what do you notice between them

1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. by CastedAyo: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
cool
Re: See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
why are they isolated? Are they having broken home Op not romantic atall
Re: See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
An intertribal marriage. Which is really a good thing for this sorry ass nation.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. by starbuck(f): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
If it's not Ebuka's agbada, it can never be it ...

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. by pweshdodo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
The husband is 49yrs old and the wife is 26yrs.....
Re: See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
the woman look like a proustite
Re: See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. by armzyville(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2018
Saviour22:
the woman look like a proustite
...saviour how do you tell if you see a prostitute when you can't even spell it correctly...

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. by armzyville(m): 7:16am On Apr 02, 2018
pweshdodo:
The husband is 49yrs old and the wife is 26yrs.....
...is that why you are sounding like a 70yrs old man...
Re: See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2018
armzyville:
...saviour how do you tell if you see a prostitute when can't even spell it correctly...
u this dumb boy saviour22 is correct I don't know wat kind of slowpoke u are, but I do like ur commitment to it, nxt time u want to quote me go to Google it's ur friend tongue
Re: See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. by blessedvisky(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2018
The lady really looks like Linda Ikeji in the 3rd pix

(1) (Reply)

Davido Poses With Chioma And Wizkid On A Private Jet,wearing Super Eagles Jersey / I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! / Whats Going On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.