Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? (46487 Views)

Would You Disturb Two People Having S*x If Your Charger Is In Their Room? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2023
What do you guys do with the pictures you disturb ladies for?

After seeing the pictures, what do you do with it?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:
What do you guys do with the pictures you disturb ladies for?

After seeing the pictures, what do you do with it?

dey play. we only ask you to send pictures to make you feel special after wards we delete them without even backing them up grin

585 Likes 41 Shares

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Valid question. This one above me keeps pretending as if he doesn't send women but in reality he be promiscuous man.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by illicit(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2023
U fine?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Davinity: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Valid question. This one above me keeps pretending as if he doesn't send women but in reality he be promiscuous man.
Promiscuous man send woman?

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by VOsimhen144(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2023
OP, na girls dey quick dey disturb guys to send his pictures. Most of the girls wey I don date dey always send me their pictures without me asking.
If dem do their hair, dem go snap send give me.
If dem dress, dem go snap nd even do video send give me…. And if I no flatter dem with sweet words dem go dey vex.
Dem sabi disturb me for my pictures. I wonder Wetin dem wan use my pictures do?

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by advanceDNA: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

dey play. we only ask you to send pictures to make you feel special after wards we delete them without even backing them up grin

U get time dey answer ooo

33 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by josite: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2023
to be sure if it is there and to plan the best way to handle it all when she eventually comes around

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by donbachi(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2023
Prays with them to know wife material.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by reiddecuti: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2023
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Anny69: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Abi o. I've even stopped sending.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by tnerro1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Which kin picture, be specific

19 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

Special ko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:

Exactly, most of them will be forming Redpiller on NL but in reality they be simp

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Silentgroper(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Memories.. Depends on d girl.. I'm so quick to delete the ones i'm nt fond of..

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
donbachi:
Prays with them to know wife material.
Do you pray donning white garment with red sash? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by revived2: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
I use it to create photographic memory esp if it's a long distance shiii

And I delete them afterwards

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by donbachi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jazmine10:
Do you pray donning white garment with red sash? Asking for a friend.
naked with 7 red candles and her pic in the middle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
donbachi:
naked with 7 red candles and her pic in the middle.
shocked cheesy your girlfirends are in for a long candle like thing tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by KingDash09(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Witchcraft

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Natbrowny: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

Bro. U deserve 1 jack Daniel's and rabbit peppersoup 4 dis reply.

32 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Nonexisting: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

Some of them bats think themselves as doves not knowing we don't give a fucck about their "importance". I don't request their pictures anyway because they have mastered the art of deceit by padding breasts and buttocks. I like to see things for myself and if my dick shows signs of interest, I spend waste 15minutes on top the pussy.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nonexisting:
Some of them bats think themselves as doves not knowing we don't give a fucck about their "importance". I don't request their pictures anyway because they have mastered the art of deceit by padding breasts and buttocks. I like to see things for myself and if my dick shows signs of interest, I spend waste 15minutes on top the pussy.

See your life for outside

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Stawner16(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
We print them out and frame them.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by LadyRosa(f): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Them dey use am massage their p'reek.

The smart ones opt for DETTOL COOL to ease down on the sandpaper-ing. So they will have something atleast close to a woman's warm Pu'zzy!

After they are don jerking off like a cockreal at the final stage of Newcastle attack, them go come NL dey insult us.

Ndi ngbu! undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Owon: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
cool
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by NwaNimo1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by flexyrule(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Good
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by DAYPEN: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Recycle bin.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by backtovillage: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

Chai why you dey expose us now.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by emorse(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
E no pass wanking na.
grin grin
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Kharol1234: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sleep with it.

Make who na they ask stupid question

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.