Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Do Not Ever Force Love On Somebody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Ever Force Love On Somebody (1102 Views)

Netizens React To Viral Video Of Couple Making Love On Their Balcony In Kenya / "This People Are Crazy, During Fasting" - Lovers Caught Making Love On A Roof / Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Without Even Knowing His /her Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Ever Force Love On Somebody by ApostleEbuka(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
My story goes like this... we claim to love each other, we sleep together, she recently bought an okada, she said it was for me and i promised to take her to my father. Not up to a month now i am thinking of leaving her for another. see this is bad and a waste of time. how can a girl you claim to love forget to call you at a certain time you both made out for? it is just like forgetting a date with a fiance. i called her later and she gave excuses like she forgot. Something is telling me she has skeletons in her cupboard.

We never have good conversation on the telephone because we both lacked passion for each other. the other day, i tried flirting her on the telephone by asking her what she was wearing, she asked me why am i asking her such questions and i said i want to touch her so badly. she angrily replied me by saying "don't touch me". it hurts you know, but i have learn my lessons now. I will never force love on anybody. i will tell her to move on when next we meet face to face.

Follow more stories and advice @ www.soakedgarri..com
Re: Do Not Ever Force Love On Somebody by SmellingAnus(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Better for you...
Re: Do Not Ever Force Love On Somebody by Adasun(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
9ice resolution,i just hope u keep it.
Re: Do Not Ever Force Love On Somebody by KingsleyCEO: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
There are some gift you don't accept at a certain level of friendship bro. She bought you a motor bike and you accepted it, where is your dignity sir? That like she buying you a car. What kind of job is she into? Because you didn't mention it. I guess the job is the skeleton.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Force Love On Somebody by Celense(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
I always advice young people like you that it's not a most everybody will like or love you. Don't force yourself on people. Never you allow your love (no matter what) to be more than that of a woman cause they will use it against you someday. Women owns the love & the man's love is in his heart. Am glad you've learnt your lessons and as such others will emulate too.

Sometimes we ignore people that likes us and go for people who dislikes us. That's the nature of life & it has been there, you can't change it.
Re: Do Not Ever Force Love On Somebody by ApostleEbuka(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
There are some gift you don't accept at a certain level of friendship bro. She bought you a motor bike and you accepted it, where is your dignity sir? That like she buying you a car. What kind of job is she into? Because you didn't mention it. I guess the job is the skeleton.

i will return the motorbike asap. thank God i did not use it for anything. it is still parked brand new in my back yard. yeah she is self employed and works as a fashion designer. we were friends for like 3 years before she accepted my proposal last month to be my girlfriend. i cant understand her again sef, thats why i feel like calling it off.
Re: Do Not Ever Force Love On Somebody by KingsleyCEO: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
ApostleEbuka:

i will return the motorbike asap. thank God i did not use it for anything. it is still parked brand new in my back yard. yeah she is self employed and works as a fashion designer. we were friends for like 3 years before she accepted my proposal last month to be my girlfriend. i cant understand her again sef, thats why i feel like calling it off.

Brother, in a relationship that you're not sure of yet, don't own they person and don't allow the person own you. I will say you're lucky it happened on time.

All the best, just be calm and love will certainly find you in no distant time.

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Girl Giving Guy A Very Erotic Lap Dance In Public / American Sex Life / I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.