Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End (1112 Views)

Iceberg Twice The Size Of New York City About To Break Off, NASA Warns / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him / I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by GlobalGisting(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
2009 My container was seized for no tangible reason. There were no contrabands, just some over zealous and corrupt custom officers working tirelessly to frustrate the efforts of sane business man. All in the container were UK used Electronics and nothing else.

I borrowed money to add to what I had to send for the goods and when it was seized, I sold all I had and even to pay back money I borrowed after fighting in futility for the release of the goods.

Then came a series of heart burning/breaking experiences. Friends who fed from me started leaving one by one, the ones I trained started leaving. No one to look up and no one cared enough to ask how I faired

I continued learning skills and trying out other talents but without connects and sponsorship, they all met a dead end. Though I never gave up.

But the one that has really brought my heart to a bowing out point is that I can't even find one girl to love me. Shortly after my business went down my girl whom I had been with for four years left on the excuse that she was not ready for Marriage. I didn't fight to stop her because I knew her reasons and fears - money is no longer available.

I took a bottle of aspirin on 16 of May 2016 but a neighbor who suspected something or can I stay God directed him to my place saw me and raised the alarm and they game me different things including coconuts water and when I came to I was told all that happened

I met this young lady in 2017 and she truly had a heart and ears meant for me and could listen to my complaints and even help out sometimes financially. I started getting inspired and even having hopes! I started going out for work (site work) making daily 3k but I'd buy medicines with all I make as I break down for weeks after the work. The lady, the only friend in my lone world, the only solace I have started changing a few months back due to she found some guy that's ready to marry her.

Again a mind told me to end this misery, I took a rope and tied on my ceiling fan and as soon as I kicked off the plastic beneath me my neighbor came to my door to ask me for light bill and thus saw me through the window, he broke my padlock and broke the door and got to me just in time.

This girl is like a light of hope to me, the only friend that has really helped me from deep within without asking anything. All I needed from her was a little more time to stabilise. Just to stay with me even if it's not possible that we marry due to genotype indifferences. I have come to love her madly and losing her is causing me as much pain as my lost business. Today she promised she'd come over as she has been promising for the past 3weeks and she yet failed.

The frustration is here again and I'm afraid I might try something to end it. I just feel writing here would help me a little. Before you think it's a movie, stop it's true life events with actual dates. I am a real person and I need advice on what to do. I'm confused, tired, uninspired, hope is dying, and I need hope.

Yes I went to school but I was doing well in business so I didn't look for work, after the collapse of my business I looked for work but met with the age Barrier and lack of experience disqualification. Better to die poor than to taste wealth and slide back to poverty.
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by Oblitz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Brother, Check my number in my signature. Call me let's talk. �

1 Like

Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by Mhizrohzz(f): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'm speechless ryt now but pls suicide shouldn't b an option I just hope everything falls into place for you
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by delugajackson: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Do you value your life so little that you could throw it away so easily? The last thing you should ever do is take your life because of a woman.

I understand how you feel, but you don't have to justify your feelings during a difficult time in your life. You don't have to put up with people that are insecure and want you to fail. All you have to do is walk forward with a positive outlook and trust that God has a plan that is greater than the sorrow you left behind.

The people of quality that were meant to be in your life won't need you to explain the beauty of your heart. They already understand that life is a roller-coaster ride of emotions during rainstorms and cloudiness. But when the rain is gone, surely the sun will come out. Your story may not have a happy begining, but that does not make you who you are, what really matters is who you chose to be.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by 4laferarri(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
u just have to be strong and keep believing in yourself.
sometimes it mayb very difficult to do but keep trying and pray.
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by 4laferarri(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
u just have to be strong and keep believing in yourself.
sometimes it mayb very difficult to do but keep trying and pray.
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by tee59(f): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
I feel you bro cry. Life is not fair to anyone. But suicide is not the option. Life is more important than death. Keep your hope alive. Your story will soon change. Please, don't kill yourself. Everyone at the top today has stories to tell. God will guide you well. Who knows you may be the change Nigeria needs.
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by thanki410(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Pls, humans are not what u shld kill ur self over ....
Keep working , God wants fr you to see your true friends from your enemy....
Connection will come...
Even the friend who comes once in a while unlike before is not your friend, dont mind the pity pity....
Bro work smart and do not kill yourself.
You dont need a woman to be complete , you are best by yrself....
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by Andy2274: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
Have you ever asked yourself if you die of what benefit will it be? Have you ever see a mad man on the road and how dirty and frustrated they are? Have you imagine if you were to be in that situation? Maybe God has a plan that is why he has saved your life two times. You are still single I guess and you only fend for yourself so why do you want to kill yourself when you don't have a wife and kid to take care of for now? Your problem is you are still trying to live your past life when you were rich but forgot to face the reality that things have changed. If I tell you my own story you will flog yourself because yours is small. What I want to tell you is to face life as it comes. Live your life as if you are starting a new life. Avoid staying lonely. Meet friends that can help and if anybody refused to help you don't be depressed and don't expect too much from friends. Trust God. I know is not easy but keep trying because suicide cannot solve your problem. What if you have a wife and kids? Will you kill yourself and leave them to suffer? Lay your hands on anything you can do to feed yourself and pay bills. Be a man, pick up yourself and pray to God. God will surely see you through.
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by Nbote(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ppl who contemplate suicide are selfish ppl who don't consider d pain of those dey are leaving behind..
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Stop telling us and do it already. Please when you get there, turn to my spiritual body guard, oboi i need am sharp sharp. Also arrange one spiritual wife for me, wey get back and front and beautiful, make enjoyment kee me grin
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by OneCorner: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hehe. If u ready, u no go come here

1 Like

Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by Coolcris: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
OfficialDad:
Stop telling us and do it already. Please when you get there, turn to my spiritual body guard, oboi i need am sharp sharp. Also arrange one spiritual wife for me, wey get back and front and beautiful, make enjoyment kee me grin
Depression fall on you
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by DEXTROVERT: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bro Life Isn't Worth It.
IMAGINE Labouring FOR All You Get The Cash And You DIE From kidnap, accident, fire etc
Guy Try jump inside Lagoon Or jump in front of trailer
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
OfficialDad:
you are sick upstairs. slowpoke
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
"God, you can't put me through so much and let my story to end like this. I want to live long enough to see my victory. I want to taste my victory and to live and see that day."

The above is a mantra I live by. I repeat it to myself whenever I'm feeling hopeless about life. It helps me to gather the strength to soldier on. All that you wish & long for in life could only be a heartbeat away, hold on. By killing yourself, you're also killing all the dreams that could come true. Think about it.
Did you know that people like Oprah Winfrey went through a great deal of poverty, rejection, disappointment on both professional & personal level? But just look where she is today! All the people who thought she'd never amount to anything are probably kicking themselves right now. God, the universe or whatever you believe in, has a much bigger plan for you. But in order for something new to come to life, something else that no longer serves its purpose, has to die. I wouldn't be worrying about some random girl if I were you. So she's doing the run-around. Big deal. There're million others with even better qualities than you can imagine.

For now please forget relationships & just focus on getting yourself in a more positive state of mind. All that you have lost can be replaced, but you only have one life. You can't let situations & people keep you away from reaching your destiny. That'd make you a loser & a weakling. Toughen yourself & keep going. That makes you a warrior. Which one are you, a weakling or a warrior? You decide.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by Headlesschicken(m): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
cry D lord of twelveth hour still answers prayers,i hope u didn't get it wrong somewhere,as long as there is life dia x still Hope... Suicide ain't d answer,suicide is for d weak, N!gga grow some balls...
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by ArthurHope: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
That will be an automatic ticket to hell... Jesus loves you so much.
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by paulsan(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Go to a good church and dedicate your life to jesus pls.
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Coolcris:

Depression fall on you

Fool
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
you are sick upstairs. slowpoke

Poor peasants.
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by tayooluwole: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bros, I understand you fully. It's not easy for someone's life to suddenly hit a rock. The sorrow left behing will keep hunting-following you until you finally have an escape route. A critical look at this life will tell you that this life does not worth living at all, but we have no choice since it is designed to be of good and evil. Happiness today and sadness tommorow. My brother, almost everybody has an hiding injury which pose a source of worry. The worst nightmare of any man is to be feeling rejected and astray. Therefore, take this life to be of bad and evil, which ever side you fall at any point in time, accept it as your fate. You are even lucky to be alive to write this epistle, a lot are in hospital, prison, room alone due to illness, some live thier life by the prescriptions of doctor and they must not miscalculate thier drugs intake. Don't you know that these people I mentioned are badly in need of this same chance you have. My brother, that you are still alive, anything can happen, God that did it for you in the first episode is still there to attend to you in the second episode....Bros desist from suicide tougth...don't add salt to injury... God will help you
Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by kernniejay(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hello Bro, if you commit suicide what you will meet at the other end will be much more unbearable for you and you will feel like committing another suicide to come back here and endure this suffering. There is no problem without its expiry date, just hold on some more and you will laugh last again. If you hear some other people's story you will pity them and see yourself as being far better.
Do not think of suicide pls, if people refuse to help you just continue to endure, they will soon blame themselves and wish they'd helped you by the time your star shines again and brighter. Pls I want you to do something, read these bible verses and pray with them daily, God will surely answer you: Isaiah 40.31, Isaiah 43.2 Proverbs 18.10 Psalm 31.24, John 14.27, John 16.33, Psalm 46.1-3, Psalm 118.14-16, Psalm 119.114-115. Peace be with you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Tried Suicide Twice! The Third May Be The End by ghettochild4u(m): 1:33am On Jul 08, 2018
GlobalGisting:
2009 My container was seized for no tangible reason. There were no contrabands, just some over zealous and corrupt custom officers working tirelessly to frustrate the efforts of sane business man. All in the container were UK used Electronics and nothing else.

I borrowed money to add to what I had to send for the goods and when it was seized, I sold all I had and even to pay back money I borrowed after fighting in futility for the release of the goods.

Then came a series of heart burning/breaking experiences. Friends who fed from me started leaving one by one, the ones I trained started leaving. No one to look up and no one cared enough to ask how I faired

I continued learning skills and trying out other talents but without connects and sponsorship, they all met a dead end. Though I never gave up.

But the one that has really brought my heart to a bowing out point is that I can't even find one girl to love me. Shortly after my business went down my girl whom I had been with for four years left on the excuse that she was not ready for Marriage. I didn't fight to stop her because I knew her reasons and fears - money is no longer available.

I took a bottle of aspirin on 16 of May 2016 but a neighbor who suspected something or can I stay God directed him to my place saw me and raised the alarm and they game me different things including coconuts water and when I came to I was told all that happened

I met this young lady in 2017 and she truly had a heart and ears meant for me and could listen to my complaints and even help out sometimes financially. I started getting inspired and even having hopes! I started going out for work (site work) making daily 3k but I'd buy medicines with all I make as I break down for weeks after the work. The lady, the only friend in my lone world, the only solace I have started changing a few months back due to she found some guy that's ready to marry her.

Again a mind told me to end this misery, I took a rope and tied on my ceiling fan and as soon as I kicked off the plastic beneath me my neighbor came to my door to ask me for light bill and thus saw me through the window, he broke my padlock and broke the door and got to me just in time.

This girl is like a light of hope to me, the only friend that has really helped me from deep within without asking anything. All I needed from her was a little more time to stabilise. Just to stay with me even if it's not possible that we marry due to genotype indifferences. I have come to love her madly and losing her is causing me as much pain as my lost business. Today she promised she'd come over as she has been promising for the past 3weeks and she yet failed.

The frustration is here again and I'm afraid I might try something to end it. I just feel writing here would help me a little. Before you think it's a movie, stop it's true life events with actual dates. I am a real person and I need advice on what to do. I'm confused, tired, uninspired, hope is dying, and I need hope.

Yes I went to school but I was doing well in business so I didn't look for work, after the collapse of my business I looked for work but met with the age Barrier and lack of experience disqualification. Better to die poor than to taste wealth and slide back to poverty.
you r wasting time with all these slow Mo suicide
Just drink sniper

(1) (Reply)

Mods I Need Your Help / Nollywood Actress "Hannah Ogundare" Goes Naked In A New Comedy Skit / Signs Of Lesbianism/gay In The School Hostels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.