Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet (5726 Views)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
BossLaifay:
You are obviously slow...
indeed I am grin some people are just *******

2 Likes

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by ubunja(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Preshy561:
ntooor,next time learn how to appreciate your woman,if you don't teach her how to cook, who will.sad
uhm, her mama
Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
any woman who do not know to to cook is useless

4 Likes

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by habsydiamond(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
ritababe:

because we always want to be pampered, there are other ways to correct her instead of teasing her like that? girls are fragile.
fragile....are u kidding me....ladies of nowadays strong pass rock ooo

2 Likes

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Saviour22:

More than useless my brother. I am suffering one now and I have never been more angry in my life.

My own is that she is my sister and not my girlfriend or wife. I am so angry. Imagine me that used to be buffed up now I have lost more than 8kg in six months because I go long periods of time without eating. I simply cannot bring myself to stomach the rubbish she cooks.

1 Like

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2018
freak33:
I was only teasing her that her food is not sweet (honestly the soup was watery and without taste) and that I can cook better than her, she got angry and took her things and disappear,
minutes later she sent me a text telling me its over that I don't appreciate her and that since I know how to cook I should be cooking for myself, I was only correcting her what's the appreciation there, I should appreciate her for something she didn't do right?
is it bad for me to correct her?

If she is willing to learn, you guys can explore learning how to cook together. There are many Nigerian food websites and youtube videos to teach you how to make amazing Nigerian dishes.

If she is not willing to learn, please, move on. No man deserves to eat rubbish after they have hustled morning and night for money.

Call her and apologize, there is no shame in doing that. But that doesn't mean you have to put up with crap food going forward. Just let her know she has to improve. If she doesn't want to take this correction, please cut your losses and move on.

2 Likes

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 02, 2018
don't begg her!

1 Like

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by courna(m): 12:23am On Apr 02, 2018
freak33:
I was only teasing her that her food is not sweet (honestly the soup was watery and without taste) and that I can cook better than her, she got angry and took her things and disappear,
minutes later she sent me a text telling me its over that I don't appreciate her and that since I know how to cook I should be cooking for myself, I was only correcting her what's the appreciation there, I should appreciate her for something she didn't do right?
now that's crazy.....
Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 02, 2018
A woman who cannot cook good and nourishing food for her family is useless.

I stand by this anytime. The quality of a person's nutrition is often the only decider whether they are healthy or sickly.

My sister has been feeding me rubbish for the past four months now. So much rubbish that I can see why her husband isn't very keen to mend their marriage. I don't blame the poor guy.

Contrast me with my cousins wife: That woman is a gift to anyone who eats her food. Her meals are not overcooked, over-spiced or laden with all the ingredients in the world but she has a way of whipping up astonishingly delightful and healthy meals, all natural. No processed shit.

My cousin's skin glows, their kids are healthy, the woman herself is like an angel. Everyone deserves good things abeg.

If not for blood, I would have kicked my sister out since! These days, I have started cooking my own food. I can't come and die. Imagine, somebody will work 14 hours daily and still not eat well: route to early death -- that is what it is.

7 Likes

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Dear men,

If you work hard for your money, why should you settle for bad food?

A woman who doesn't know how to cook will kill you before your time. If you keep eating crap, you're abusing your body. You're not giving your body premium tools to rejuvenate itself. You will just age before your time.

Please, no man should put up with a woman who can't cook unless of course you guys have worked out an alternative arrangement from the very beginning.

If you want to die young, please, keep eating sh*it in the name of love.

Fuc,k any woman who cannot cook and has decided not to learn. They're killers.

1 Like

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 02, 2018
I am hungry and angry.

If you guys see the absolute horror of soup and stews that a living human being cooked, you will weep for me.

For Christ sakes, I spent N12k on everything!

Jisos! I don't think I will experience food this bad again. Not if I can help it.

I have told her I won't eat her food again. I will start cooking my own meals or call my girlfriend to come and cook for me.

Bleep any woman can't cook. Fuc.k her. Fuc.kk her!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Donjazzy12(m): 3:41am On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
ntooor,next time learn how to appreciate your woman,if you don't teach her how to cook, who will.sad
You are an idiot! He should appreciate nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Donjazzy12(m): 3:42am On Apr 02, 2018
freak33:
I am proud of you bro! That foolish girl doesn't deserve you!

2 Likes

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by don4real18(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2018
It is not a shame if a man teaches his girlfriend how to cook. I'm a pretty good cook (Local and international) and I thought all the ladies I have ever dated how to be better with cooking. They know that I am quite good and never will I condemning their cooking if it isn't up to my standard cos they actually took their time which can be used to do something else to cook for me
Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Shugavee(f): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2018
freak33:
always start with thank you!! N don't tease women with such issues,, its a very sensitive issue for a woman, u tell her politely like someone that genuinely cares, not someone that wants to make fun of her.

1 Like

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Shugavee(f): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2018
KOPT33:
I am hungry and angry.

If you guys see the absolute horror of soup and stews that a living human being cooked, you will weep for me.

Jisos! I don't think I will experience food this bad again. Not if I can help it.

I have told her I won't eat her food again. I will start cooking my own meals or call my girlfriend to come and cook for me.

any man that doesn't hv sense, f**k him too!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
any man that doesn't hv sense, f**k him too!!!

How does railing against bad cooking make me a bad person? Na waoh - all these bitches that need slaps.

3 Likes

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Shugavee(f): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2018
KOPT33:

How does railing against bad cooking make me a bad person? Na waoh - all these bitches that need slaps.
tufiakwa!!! Irresponsibility

1 Like

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Some men are just silly angry what stops you from learning how to cook and teaching your partner shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2018
But why should you tell her you can cook more than her, if you make me feel less, I will quit you.
Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by CAPSLOCKED: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Some men are just silly angry what stops you from learning how to cook and teaching your partner shocked shocked

THERE'S NOTHING BAD IN SAYING YOUR OPINION.

IMAGINE YOUR MAN LEAVING YOU CUS YOU TOLD HIM HIS BREATH IS BAD, OR HIS HAIR IS UNKEPT, OR HIS ROOM IS UNTIDY. IMAGINE THAT.

1 Like

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by ritababe(f): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2018
habsydiamond:
fragile....are u kidding me....ladies of nowadays strong pass rock ooo

lol, not all
Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by ritababe(f): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2018
KOPT33:

More than useless my brother. I am suffering one now and I have never been more angry in my life.

My own is that she is my sister and not my girlfriend or wife. I am so angry. Imagine me that used to be buffed up now I have lost more than 8kg in six months because I go long periods of time without eating. I simply cannot bring myself to stomach the rubbish she cooks.

she's ur sister why not buy a cooking manual for her?
Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NOTHING BAD IN SAYING YOUR OPINION.

IMAGINE YOUR MAN LEAVING YOU CUS YOU TOLD HIM HIS BREATH IS BAD, OR HIS HAIR IS UNKEPT, OR HIS ROOM IS UNTIDY. IMAGINE THAT.
Any of my friends that has the aforementioned have always been told by me they say tell friend truth he nor dey spoil friend but I told them in a polite manner and I didn't announce it to anyone I told them quietly without getting others involved.

1 Like

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by ritababe(f): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2018
KOPT33:

If she is willing to learn, you guys can explore learning how to cook together. There are many Nigerian food websites and youtube videos to teach you how to make amazing Nigerian dishes.

If she is not willing to learn, please, move on. No man deserves to eat rubbish after they have hustled morning and night for money.

Call her and apologize, there is no shame in doing that. But that doesn't mean you have to put up with crap food going forward. Just let her know she has to improve. If she doesn't want to take this correction, please cut your losses and move on.

you are a man
Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by ritababe(f): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2018
KOPT33:
A woman who cannot cook good and nourishing food for her family is useless.

I stand by this anytime. The quality of a person's nutrition is often the only decider whether they are healthy or sickly.

My sister has been feeding me rubbish for the past four months now. So much rubbish that I can see why her husband isn't very keen to mend their marriage. I don't blame the poor guy.

Contrast me with my cousins wife: That woman is a gift to anyone who eats her food. Her meals are not overcooked, over-spiced or laden with all the ingredients in the world but she has a way of whipping up astonishingly delightful and healthy meals, all natural. No processed shit.

My cousin's skin glows, their kids are healthy, the woman herself is like an angel. Everyone deserves good things abeg.

If not for blood, I would have kicked my sister out since! These days, I have started cooking my own food. I can't come and die. Imagine, somebody will work 14 hours daily and still not eat well: route to early death -- that is what it is.

buy her a book to learn please before she marry
Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by CAPSLOCKED: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2018
Chikita66:
But why should you tell her you can cook more than her, if you make me feel less, I will quit you.

IT'S CALLED A COMPETITION.
INSTEAD OF QUITTING TRY TO IMPROVE IF YOU CAN'T COMPETE. IF YOUR FOOD IS BAD AND HE'S BETTER, THERE'S NOTHING TO DO BUT TO LEARN FROM HIM. BAD FOOD IS A DISEASE. IF YOU CAN'T BE GOOD DON'T BE BAD AT LEAST.

BUT OF COURSE, "WE" ALWAYS WANT THE EASY WAYS.
QUITTING AND CRYING HAS ALWAYS BEEN EASIER THAN LEARNING AND ADAPTING FOR WOMEN.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by ritababe(f): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2018
KOPT33:
I am hungry and angry.

why you they vex na
Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S CALLED A COMPETITION.
INSTEAD OF QUITTING TRY TO IMPROVE IF YOU CAN'T COMPETE. IF YOUR FOOD IS BAD AND HE'S BETTER, THERE'S NOTHING TO DO BUT TO LEARN FROM HIM. BAD FOOD IS A DISEASE. IF YOU CAN'T BE GOOD DON'T BE BAD AT LEAST.

BUT OF COURSE, "WE" ALWAYS WANT THE EASY WAYS.
QUITTING AND CRYING HAS ALWAYS BEEN EASIER THAN LEARNING AND ADAPTING FOR WOMEN.
You can still tell her that her food is not tasty without making it look like an insult.
Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by CAPSLOCKED: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Saviour22:

YOU SHOULDN'T COME TO WHERE PEOPLE ARE TALKING SENSE WITH YOUR CATTLE BRAIN. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by CAPSLOCKED: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2018
Chikita66:
You can still tell her that her food is not tasty without making it look like an insult.

EVERYTHING IS AN INSULT TO WOMEN.

YOU TELL HER THE FOOD IS BAD, INSULT.
YOU TELL HER THE COLORS ARE MUCH ON HER FACE, INSULT.
YOU TELL HER YOU FORGOT TO CALL LAST NIGHT, INSULT.

NA WAH.

3 Likes

Re: She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2018
ritababe:

why you they vex na

Rita, it was really bad na. Imagine I went to club and had enough alchohol and stuff only to come home by 1 am and meet bad food. I nearly cried. I just had to eat some meat to hold my tummy.

I am only just eating now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies During S*x Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round / Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman / Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.