Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) (49735 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by onthehill: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2023

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by bestman09(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin
I love lady's who are into tech and science, but this one couldn't even make a sentence without reading from the phone. This is pure copycat, cheating promax!

Not sure if the vow is from her heart

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Opportuneke(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is impressive 👌

Technology lovers 🙌🏻

You will know she’s intelligent without being told unlike these ones parading themselves with nothing to offer💁🏾‍♂️

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by inoki247: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Marriage are part of the things Nigeria sees as Achievement....

He dey always be like say dem win a Throphy....

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hmmm.... what's amazing here, something she was reading out aloud via ChatGPT!!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
My guy cannot post his video without saying rubbish first. We already got the hint from the topic, and if it happens that we failed to see that, the video also displays the caption. The voice intro is therefore irrelevant

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hushpuppi right now......

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Sensible45(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nice
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by slawomir: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Damnnn niggar

He sure me die say na computer science she read
My kind of woman

inoki247:
Marriage are part of the things Nigeria sees as Achievement....

He dey always be like say dem win a Throphy....
Especially for women

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by xristos(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovely..

I'm just a call away

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by nwakibie3(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
If you didn't watch the video hit the "LIKE BUTTON"

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by callmevirus(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nothing concern me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Likoya: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nonsense....Even person wey no go school go understand everything wey she talk..... Computer Science indeed...So you need to be a computer scientist to know what unlimited data is? When they said tech language I even thought she was speaking in C++ or Phyton... Rubbish

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by teemann24: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
9ice punchlines.... lyrics tooh bad
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
I love this, so enthralling. Op, can't you shut your mouth up and allow us to watch your video

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Zupay: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
A bit from her vows. cheesy

....by the help of God I promise to ethically hack your heart and install the word of God and prayer as our firewall....just as a device with good internet makes assessing information easy so will I be to you my love for you is like unlimited data.........we will download Divine wisdom and upload patience and trust in this union...your name is forever imprinted on the hard drive of my heart.........by the help of God we will keep upgrading newer versions of God's purpose for all phases of this lifelong journey.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by cassyrooy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Divorce no hard.

Anyways, may this "Tech Language" favour them and their families.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
But she read it from her mobile device, what if she wasn't the one that composed it?

6 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Congratulations and happy married life to her.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Treasure17(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Singles can't relate.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by DesChyko: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
The vow she said was just about 50 seconds long.

The narration of the youtuber was 90 seconds long; almost twice the main content.

I think these people are obsessed with hearing themselves speak.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by akpaulite(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
No be to dey use tech language
Shey e no go crash sha?

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by EducasionMe(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
I was not know why fepple was lauf for what her said
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Slynation:
Hmmm.... what's amazing here, something she was reading out aloud via ChatGPT!!
The thing surprised me oo.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Obasempiree(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by schoolboymatt(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
true talk: 'my love for you is like an unlimited data' na better punchline grin
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Annistars: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opportuneke:
This is impressive 👌

Technology lovers 🙌🏻

You will know she’s intelligent without being told unlike these ones parading themselves with nothing to offer💁🏾‍♂️
this kind of women is house girls that use to collect the husband from them if u don't know let me tell u.we them every day.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Enny2013(f): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
EducasionMe:
I was not know why fepple was lauf for what her said
LoL
Englishian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.