Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber (773 Views)

Meet The Ghanaian Lady Who Massages Men’s Balls For A Living (video) / She Can't Marry A Barber / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber by Priscy01(f): 3:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Meet talented Ghanaian Junior high-school student identified as Charlotte, who is a barber, a U-15 soccer, netball and table tennis player, a drummer and a singer.

According to her teacher identified as Paa Kwasi, who shared the talented student's photos on his Facebook page, she is multi-talented and is capable of doing many things ranging from barbing, drumming and singing, etc.

Reaching out to her teacher, ToriMill gathered that despite her skills in barbing, Charlotte doesn't earn a dime as she does it freely for her friends.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/meet-charlotte-the-ghanaian-talented-junior-high-school-student-who-is-a-barber.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber by mekonglobal(m): 4:05am On Apr 02, 2018
wink Wow, call it a multi-facet of talent, a typical example of what a man can do... One day i'd like to have my hair my cut by a female barber, i want have that experience too.
However, i dont like the idea of her having 2 do that with her sch wears and even on a school environment, its unethical.
Re: Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Oh wow!
She's a blessed one!
I pray she gets a good mentor though.
Re: Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2018
She get nice shape
Re: Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Nothing better than having different set of skills, you barely know drought
Re: Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
She get nice shape

Re: Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber by falcon01: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2018
her head reminds me of one of my Yoruba friend back in junior high. his name is felix. if you be felix and get that kind head "Hello"
Re: Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber by mexxmoney: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Na razor she dey use barb?
Re: Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=Tajbol4splend post=66356649][/quote]
Lol. I no dey after the talent. I see beyond the talent

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Viral Video Of Tobi's Friend Reacting To Cee-c Insulting Tobi. / Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) / Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.