Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

She Can't Marry A Barber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Marry A Barber (30046 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can't Marry A Barber by Zee0007: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2022
My fellow nairalanders help me out on this. My immediate elder sister said she can't marry the guy she's dating.

The guy is a successful barber. I love the guy because he seem responsible and well cultured. From the looks of things, he will make a good husband for her.

But my sister shook the whole house yesterday when the supposed barber proposed to her, She outrightly rejected the guy because of his profession.

She's in her mid 20s. Please what should we do? She's getting older but she seems not to realise.

The guy called me this morning and pleaded with me to talk to her. What will I say to her, now?

A wider view will be much appreciated.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Realmi: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
She has every right to make her choice...

Mid 20s, small pikin still dey worry her

Give her another 10yrs

There is probably another guy in the picture that she is comparing the guy too

Her problem is peer pressure, allow her to mature a bit more

399 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Bigredmachine: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Boogyman557: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool

her LIFE, her BUSINESS, her CHOICE!

NEXT time mind ur BUSINESS b4 KALA go REACH ur left leg!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

52 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by SurvivorM(f): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2022
If she cant marry him then why date him??
Anyway it's her life dont force her because any problem she will blame you and her mind in not even in the marriage so she should do what she wants.
At least the guy have a legit profession unlike those yahoo guys

253 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by chatinent: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2022
The most annoying part of all these marriage talks is that there's nothing she is bringing or will bring to the table!

Iya ebe:
Do you know that you are already a table as a woman?its now left for the man to design his table to his taste.Every woman out there is naturally a table.

Then she doesn't have table manners!

490 Likes 30 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Justice4Toto: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:
My fellow nairalanders help me out on this. My immediate elder sister said she can't marry the guy she's dating.

The guy is a successful barber. I love the guy because he seem responsible and well cultured. From the looks of things, he will make a good husband for her.

But my sister shook the whole house yesterday when the supposed barber proposed to her, She outrightly rejected the guy because of his profession.

She's in her mid 20s. Please what should we do? She's getting older but she seems not to realise.

The guy called me this morning and pleaded with me to talk to her. What will I say to her, now?

Mydn44
Lalastica

She can fork a Barber � I laugh ooooo

26 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by tillaman(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Her life her choice
WDGAFF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2022
OP, When 2029 or 2030 go come meet ur sister, she go get sense by force! Most Girls re myopic! They dont know dat some small time hustlers have very Robust Bank a/c's!

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by isaiah4life(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Nobody should force her to do what she's not ready to do. Marriage is not wedding that lasts for 4 hours. It a lifetime biz. Except she decides to ride with the latest divorce move.

Na person wey wer shoe dey know where he dey pain am.

21 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2022
chatinent:
The most annoying part of all these marriage talk is that there's nothing she is bringing to the table.
Where is it written that a woman must bring something to the table?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2022
it's her choice
Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Well,why was she with him if she can’t marry him?thats bad on your sisters side but tell the guy not to pressure her as he won’t like the aftermath.If you know you can’t marry a barber then don’t date a barber

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Freestainworld(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Allow her marry who she wants to, she will be the one to suffer the consequences in the future if things turns bad for her.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Kuriosmynd: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:

But my sister shook the whole house yesterday when the supposed barber
proposed to her, She outrightly rejected the guy because of his profession.

Mydn44
Lalastica
Mid 20s u say? Like 25? Lol...them no dey geh sense...but she can collect money from the barber and fvck him for the money right? That's the reflection of our women of today. No love, no emotions..just waste of resources.

Wait till she's 30..she will be at Shiloh by then.
...Funny if she meets a great guy with tushh career and pay at 26, she might also lose him if her character and entitlement complex is bad . She will later say she's now 30 and the guy wasted her life for 4 yrs...lol.
She won't tell us her nagging, quarrelsome and cheating attitude that made the guy run away after enduring her for 3 years.
U can't pity those gender most times.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Brace up y'all, I forsee incoming vawulence on this thread shocked

3 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by DrRasheed: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2022
She's brainwashed by society and fantasy on social media. Work harder on your sister to save her soul.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Vinnie2000(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2022
chatinent:
The most annoying part of all these marriage talk is that there's nothing she is bringing to the table.
Bring wat to d table? Our naija ladies dont do such. Dey re looking for Bankers or Good fearing Yahoo boys!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by FirstSon01: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2022
There's nothing wrong in refusing to marry someone cause of their profession, what's wrong is in the fact that she was wasting his time in dating him, when she knew he's in for marriage.

Meanwhile, that man is very SIMPle. Coming back to beg after she rejected him shows he's not a worthy human, talk less of a worthy man!

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by FirstSon01: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:

Anybody not contributing something to wherever they benefit from when they are not handicapped, is a leech and a nuisance!

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
FirstSon01:

Anybody not contributing something to wherever they benefit from when they are not handicapped, is a leech and a nuisance!
Do you know that you are already a table as a woman?its now left for the man to design his table to his taste.Every woman out there is naturally a table and you’ll find a lot inside that table which most men can never withstand and cope with if roles were exchanged,God designed us differently let’s all embrace whichever part we fall into and also play our roles diligently

5 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Vinnie2000(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
A Real woman contributes financially to the success of her home! Just dat Poverty/Entitlement mentality cant make our African ladies honor this practice!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by FirstSon01: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Do you know that you are already a table as a woman?its now left for the man to design his table to his taste.Every woman out there is naturally a table and you’ll find a lot inside that table which most men can never withstand and cope with if roles were exchanged,God designed us differently let’s all embrace whichever part we fall into and also play our roles diligently

Thrash!

You're a human being, the relationship is the "table" in the context not you. The fact that women tend to feel the entire focus or use of the relationship circles around them is why y'all tend to come to relationships with next to nothing.

Meanwhile, since we're all equals. If the man is gifting the lady gifts (cash and kind), worth 100k monthly. The lady should respond likewise and gift him 100k monthly and not sex!

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by bigcee(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Wtf did I just read. Na wa o!

43 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by bigcee(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Bring wat to d table? Our naija ladies dont do such. Dey re looking for Bankers or Good fearing Yahoo boys!
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:
A Real woman contributes financially to the success of her home! Just dat Poverty/Entitlement mentality cant make our African ladies honor this practice!
Weak men e no dy hard to spot una.You better change your mentality

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2022
bigcee:

Wtf did I just read. Na wa o!
What did you not just read,change your mentality so that my message can sink

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Vinnie2000(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Weak men e no dy hard to spot una.You better change your mentality
Na so! Classic Nigerian Babes! Sitting and waiting for a Super Rich guy to come for dem! Many of una would become Old spinsters or Fall into unhappy marriages!

31 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Na so! Classic Nigerian Babes! Sitting and waiting for a Super Rich guy to come for dem! Many of una would become Old spinsters or Fall into unhappy marriages!
Not all men agrees with you,there are men who don’t care if their partners earn or not, so we will not become old spinsters and as a matter of fact na we dy quick see and marry better husband as we sabi know how to submit and respect a masculine man.Shebi you guys hate feminists (them agree 50:50 na) but at the same time hates submissive women who don’t want to be a feminist,is that not confusion?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Qatar2022: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Zee0007:

Mydn44
Lalastica
Talk to her but if she insist of no marrying him then let her be future will decide

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Qatar2022: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Realmi:
She has every right to make her choice...

Mid 20s, small pikin still dey worry her

Give her another 10yrs

There is probably another guy in the picture that she is comparing the guy too

Her problem is peer pressure, allow her to mature a bit more

A girl in her mid 20s you're all those things, my brother age is no longer on her side

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Barber by Qatar2022: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Now you are looking for where it's written, lazy idit

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.