Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (70479 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
In other news, Ozil is lighting up the Bernabeu.

Meanwhile BEBEnlo, BEBEstubborn, BEBElanshe ni Old Tiolet
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by BinghiNya(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2010
That United didn't beat rangers doesn't add nothing. How many matches did Inter win in their first 4 games in the UCL last season.
Fergie is used to gambling all the time that i am not happy about
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2010
Guys, bad day at the office. End of.
Scholes must not be the only creative player United has got to offer. Gibson, Park and co have got to justify their pay as well.
It was supposed to be a win; those guys are good individually and the coach trusted them to work as a team. Unfortunately, it didn't work out.
Happens.

It's not like chances were not created at all. If that had happened, then we can say the selection is completely unworkable.
But that wasn't the case.
Even Rooney was all arms and legs when he had the ball in the box. Midfielders did their job, got the ball to him, and he couldn't find the net.
So, the players were off on the night. Happens to the best teams.

Let's forget about it and discuss our fantasy line-ups for Liverpool. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
Cristalz:

Guys, bad day at the office. End of.
So, the players were off on the night. Happens to the best teams.

That was exactly what I was trying to point out to my bro TKB.

We were off on the night regardless what team played.

Cristalz:

Let's forget about it and discuss our fantasy line-ups for Liverpool. grin

I think Fergie will stick to 4-4-2 cos of Berba's form.

Nani and Giggs out wide with Scholes and Flether in the middle.

The only doubt is whether he will play Rio ahead of Evans.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by eyoniggar(m): 3:45am On Sep 17, 2010
Crizzle baby, where is Sauron @?

Missing his presence. sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2010
Scholes must not be the only creative player United has got to offer. Gibson, Park and co have got to justify their pay as well.
unfortunately, Gibson and Park CANNOT play like scholes even if u put a time bomb on their heads

Chamotex
wetin dey worry u sef? u be coach? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2010
Did anybody see bebe in action last nite?

heard valencia should be back latest february ending

Good to know the operation was succesful, Wish him speedy recovery

with Nani, Park, Giggs, Obertan and Bebesky we shouldnt have problems filling Valencias space
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2010
By all accounts, Bebe looked decent on the wing for the reserves last night. Apparently progressing quite well although still some way off joining the first team.

Some good news with regards to Owen Hargreaves.
Owen Hargreaves has made an excellent recovery from a career-threatening knee injury and could soon be back, says the knee surgeon he has been working with.

Hargreaves has not started a Manchester United game since September 2008 and many feared his career could be over.

But the renowned Dr Richard Steadman told BBC Sport: "Things are looking good for Owen, it's all worked out.

"He's close to playing fitness, although it's obviously up to United to decide when he plays a match."

Steadman, who has previously worked with Ruud van Nistelrooy, Michael Owen and Alan Shearer, operated on Hargreaves in 2009.

The 29-year-old midfielder has since made several visits to Steadman's clinic in Vale, Colorado, as he continued his recovery from the surgery.

Steadman, who rarely gives interviews, explained: "The problem was with the tendon attached to the patella on each knee, which is difficult to resolve.

"After the surgery, the key was rest and working hard on recovery. Owen has spent a lot of time with us here in Colorado and he just has such a great work ethic.

"He's never given up and we never gave up on him. The recovery was arduous and took a long time.

"But Owen is a patient patient and his condition looks promising now. You can't rush this type of injury and have to be very patient.

"He was with us a few weeks ago and is doing really well though. He was sprinting, twisting and turning."

Hargreaves was named in United's 25-man Premier League squad, but left out of their Champions League squad.

Steadman paid tribute to the work his colleague Luke O'Brien has done with the midfielder.

"Luke has a lot of experience with Major League Soccer and understands footballers and the demands placed on them.

"It's been about building the area of the knee to deal with the intense demands that will be placed on it.

"Football is all about rapid start, stop and kick. And you can't overstep the bounds with the recovery. Owen still knows not to push too far.

"We used a machine that allows you to be weightless when you run. Then gradually you can build up the weight placed on the joint."

Steadman is widely regarded as the world's leading knee surgeon and has worked with a host of Premier League footballers.

He says he particularly enjoys working with them, mainly because of their work ethic.

"I work with a variety of sportsmen and women and must say I always find the Premier League guys a pleasure to work with. They just never give up," stated Steadman.

Hargreaves secured his move from Bayern Munich to Old Trafford in July 2007 for a fee of about £17m after signing a four-year contract.

Hopefully it works out for him as I really like him as a player.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Eyoniggar
I have no idea, dearie.
Pele. smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2010
Haaaaaa!!!! *inhaling*!!!

Man Section breeze. . . . . seems somewhat less with rancour!!
Whats happening peeps? Its been a while!!

As for Tuesday, i felt like dis mantling the whole united squad!
But hey, its not the first time its happened and it won't be the last!!

So lets look up to sunday and how to give them scousers some good whipping!!
TKBBBBB!!!
D E B T O R!!!!!

Crizzie, howdie?
Guess i am taking ur absent place!!??
Chamo et al. . . .regards to you all. . . and irritant DK
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^ How Aba market on Tuesday?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ How Aba market on Tuesday?

Didn't know u patronise them?
They are creative and can give u what you want. . . . am up there!!
So good to know u shop within your limits!!
keep it up. . . . but Muki ain't that cheap u know?

What happening to Bayern this weekend?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2010
If you didnt hear Bayern pummeled Roma last Wednesday and this weekend na FC Cologne wan chop am
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
Mazi Emperoh.  .  .nno o. grin
Where've you been?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2010
@EMP
Home boi, lemme clear the debris on ma desk and ill lunch a missile to ur side. Whenever the loot comes, I'm sure it will be needed. Lol
Relax bro

@Chamo
Where are u? I want Ozil in UTD, how do we get him from Real? Lol
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ice234: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
pls wats up with hergreves
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2010
tkb417:

@Chamo
Where are u? I want Ozil in UTD, how do we get him from Real? Lol

Make I call Fergie? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chic2pimp(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2010
ice234:

pls wats up with hergreves
Him don catch HERPES!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

Him don catch HERPES!!!!

Rooney, pu-NAnI and C ororo are bad influences
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2010
I seriously think we need to hold an intervention for Rooney so that he sticks to scoring goals as from now on. We can't afford to allow him miss more goals. I can't believe they took my Valencia out for the season. It's like an Arse curse has come upon us. We need him
dayokanu:

Rooney, kitten, and C ororo are bad influences
This coming from you? I should sue you!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chic2pimp(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
dayokanu:

Rooney, pu-NAnI and C ororo are bad influences
Na so we see am ooo

Moonstone:

I seriously think we need to hold an intervention for Rooney so that he sticks to scoring goals as from now on. We can't afford to allow him miss more goals. I can't believe they took my Valencia out for the season. It's like an Arse curse has come upon us. We need him This coming from you? I should sue you!
I think you'll find Rooney has been scoring plenty of goals during the off season grin grin grin.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/7982734/Wayne-Rooney-slept-with-prostitute-while-wife-Coleen-was-pregnant.html
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

Na so we see am ooo
I think you'll find Rooney has been scoring plenty of goals during the off season grin grin grin.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/7982734/Wayne-Rooney-slept-with-love-peddler-while-wife-Coleen-was-pregnant.html
Lol, Be nice jare! it's the goals during the season, on the pitch . . . gosh, I'm not helping matters. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay, the goals in the actual soccer that we need. Those other goals are useless to Man Utd fans now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chic2pimp(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
Moonstone:

Lol, Be nice jare! it's the goals during the season, on the pitch . . . gosh, I'm not helping matters. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay, the goals in the actual soccer that we need. Those other goals are useless to Man Utd fans now.
Give him time. Y'all should remember that Ronaldo's most fruitful season in a united jersey just happen to coincide with the time he was sleeping with hookers up and down the country tongue grin.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Fred87(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2010
@fellow uniteds pls help me wit d scores of dis matches derby v barnsley,QPR V leicester.tnx.eeezz
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2010
@Fred
I answered u at the game thread
Barnsley drew with Derby 1-1, QPR won away 2-0
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
Crizzle
Been doing some acada work for some two months now and it won't stop till another 10 months.
i hope i can cope. . . . . . .i am really missing this our sports thread especially the Man U thread
Where Muki at?

TKB
I don't want Dame Farida at me back
Get me something clean and tidy else. . . . . . . . nyways, anything will fly for now!!!
Predos against them scousers?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

Give him time. Y'all should remember that Ronaldo's most fruitful season in a united jersey just happen to coincide with the time he was sleeping with hookers up and down the country tongue grin.
I really think you're being horrible about this cheesy. . . . . if they need to spread their seeds to score more goals, I have a mission to accomplish. I need to pray it out of them.

I know he'll be okay - he's just having a bad start.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Ibime(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2010
Why is it that now Berbatov is shining, Sauron has disappeared.

All the nincompoops who used to argue with Sauron about Berbatov should now apologise in absentia.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2010
Ibime:

Why is it that now Berbatov is shining, Sauron has disappeared.
All the nincompoops who used to argue with Sauron about Berbatov should now apologise in absentia.
Yourself inclusive. . .

But seriously,we were quite fortunate to get out with a win.
Not that Liverpool did anything to warrant a win.I guess we've become subject to lapses in concentration.And I think it's got more to d owith a midfield that isn't shielding the defence enough.
As per the O'Shea incudent,I'd say he probably shoulda been off,but a similar incident involving Carragher and Owen at Anfield last season happened and Carragher was given a yellow.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2010
30 million. . .hell yeah!

At long last. . .it's Berbatov's turn to shine!!!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2010
@Ibime
Hey, when Berba was being criticized here, every honest person knows the man deserved it.
He even admitted it himself.

Now that hez playing like he should, hez definitely gonna get recognized for it.
Heck, you reap what you friggin' sow. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2010
Berbatov played like a genius today. Mehn, that's a world class performance.

Can we do somethin about Oshea and Evans quickly? When is Rio coming back?

Good victory. So so Hapi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.