Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (70484 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
Moonstone:

@tkb, the thing is we don't have to see you with alcohol, we just know, lol.

@tkb and chamo, let there be peace in our house before gaynners step in here. They will capitalize on this, you know?
i only drink a bottle of wine on saturdays; not everyday

i dont beef when i argue. I argue with sauron almost everytime on BB and we usually end it with curses

so its normal for me

Chamo is just a kolo analyst. He feels his sunday sunday football is what we are talking about here

meanwhile, we should organise one Old trafford trip amongst some UTD faithfuls

myself, Jaybee, Chamo, Tmoni and some others
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2010
tkb417:

speak french

how many mistakes do u have to make to lose a game?

are you a football follower or u just started watching this game?

u think a team make plenty mistakes in a match?
i need a spiritualist to help me with what ure saying, its beyond my understanding

You don't get it do you?
WIN, LOSE, DRAW here is irrelevant . . .I'm not talking about the scoreline.
Scoreline doesn't neccessarily depict the effect of the game.
Okay maybe if I put it in BOLD - OVERALL WE DEFENDED WELL  . . . NOT GREAT BUT 'WELL'

Plenty mistakes? How many mistakes did they make for you to use the word 'plenty'?
Maybe you do need a spiritualist . . .contact DK ASAP. cheesy cheesy cheesy

aside 2 slip ups, we defended well?

A big fat YES!!!!

Moonstone:

@tkb and chamo, let there be peace in our house before gaynners step in here. They will capitalize on this, you know?

Nah we are just debating . . . I'm a church boy grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
tkb417:

i only drink a bottle of wine on saturdays; not everyday

i dont beef when i argue. I argue with sauron almost everytime on BB and we usually end it with curses

so its normal for me

Chamo is just a kolo analyst. He feels his sunday sunday football is what we are talking about here

Yeah right! You're a regular and you know it.
That's on BB, nobody is going to use that argument to attack you unless a gaynner is in conference with y'all and they start using your arguements against you on NL .
Chamo has his own opinion and you have yours. Just take videos of you trip to OT. . . don't come back lying to us here o!
chamotex:

Church boy in playboy mansion? Give me your pastor's phone number NOW!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2010
Moonstone:

Yeah right! You're a regular and you know it.
That's on BB, nobody is going to use that argument to attack you unless a gaynner is in conference with y'all and they start using your arguements against you on NL .
Chamo has his own opinion and you have yours. Just take videos of you trip to OT. . . don't come back lying to us here o!Church boy in playboy mansion? Give me your pastor's phone number NOW!

We are just sparring.

My pastor ke? Or you mean my phone number?
Check your PM.

tkb417:

Me I'm ready anytime.
I offered Jaybee a ticket for CC match against Tottenahm last season but he didn't get back to me.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
You don't get it do you?
WIN, LOSE, DRAW here is irrelevant . . .I'm not talking about the scoreline.
Scoreline doesn't neccessarily depict the effect of the game.
Okay maybe if I put it in BOLD - OVERALL WE DEFENDED WELL . . . NOT GREAT BUT 'WELL'

Plenty mistakes? How many mistakes did they make for you to use the word 'plenty'?
Maybe you do need a spiritualist . . .contact DK ASAP
gerraway my friend

now its about grammar

we defended well but not great
lmao grin grin grin grin grin

how many mistakes do u have to make in a game? In ties like that, only few mistakes will determine the outcome of the game

and oh yeah, nobody gives a single toss of a banger if u make mistakes in a game but you dont lose the match

Ur mistakes only become glaring when you lose. In the game in question, we made 2 silly mistakes that nearly gave a sealed match away
guess who was responsible for the change in fortune? the defenders and oh yeah to Chamo, they defended well but not great

okies, thats enuff

who do we have next? how do they spell that thing?
scurnthorpe?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2010
tkb417:

okies, thats enuff

who do we have next? how do they spell that thing?
scurnthorpe?
Hallelujah!

If we can draw with Rangers, I better be sure that this rubbish will not occur with the next club we're playing. I can't pronounce neither can I be bothered. I hope SAF doesn't underestimate them too much by putting all the reserves on that pitch. I have a feeling that he's capable of either underestimating or overestimating that club. . . if he overdoes the underestimation, that will be bad for us
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2010
Of course, u shd be prepared to see Macheda, Bebe, Obertan and co. We shd beat them
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
chamotex:

Maybe you do need a spiritualist . . .contact DK ASAP. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A big fat YES!!!!

You mean you are one of those altar bioyz victimized in the church? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2010
Till y'all get Rio back in the side you'll be in trouble - Evans makes at least one costly mistake per game at the moment. . . .Berba will not score a hat trick each time to get you out of trouble.

Great pulsating encounter though. . . .and kudos to Utd for being able to win even after throwing it away twice.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by A40(m): 5:48am On Sep 21, 2010
Eastbay:

@A-40
Unless we're watching different Torres',the FT I've seen since the World Cup is as effective as chalk dust.If he's as good as you claim he is,how come he's done nothing to the point where people blast him for shoddy performances like the one against Birmingham.
Whatever you say about John O' Shea,he still remains the equivalent of Mikael Silvestre to you guys.Assist:yes.But over-all play:near zero.Joke Cole was clueless:any decent winger woulda skinned the slowpoke yesterday,even a fat internet slob like myself.
The guy has outlived his usefulness to us,abeg.It's because Fergie somehow keeps trusting him,that's why starlets like Rafael won't develop.He should be thanking his stars he was able to deliver one decent cross for the winner,otherwise,some of us would be having his head for dinner.
Come on mayne even a Ronaldo past his prime came to Old Toilet and scored a hat-trick so what are we saying here? Are you saying he could not have used that game to regain his lost form? Torres is Torres and class is permanent form is temporary.
O'Shea is Silvestre?? You guys cannot simply stand him i mean even when he is not at fault una go still find loophole ni sha. Everyone cannot be a Maicon ma guy and again i ask you how is it O'shea's fault that J.Cole was clueless?? I recall Evra getting undressed by a washed-up Duff does that mean he is rubbish?? The guy dey try abeg!
He has repayed Fergie's trust one way or another cos if not he would not be at Utd after all this time and i make boldly to say here every team needs an O'Shea

Over the last few games Evans has been about your weakest link in that back-line so i don't understand why you guys shoulder all the blame on O'sheasy

tkb417:

Torres was off colour 40boi; that wasnt the Torres we know but that shouldnt take away anythn from the win

whoever said we defended well is high on rice crispies

Evans got a penatly and Oshea woulda been sent off and that was good defending?

who cares if your Goalie didnt make saves but if the game had ended 2-2 would u have said they defended well?

im sure Oshea and Evans must have been tongue lashed throughly by the coach.

Any kinda slip up in a game of that magnitude can swing the game to any direction. We played better but were lucky cos of the sublime skills of Berba. Rooney should go on holiday and i agree with Chamo, we need to see more of Macheda

Good victory, next is wtf do they call themselves?

Leave story for puff daddy! An off form striker is not the same as a bad one. A lot of players make potential red card tackles! Scholes shoulda been sent off at Wigan in the final day of the season in 08! What does that matter?? So if Berbatov conceded a free-kick and Liverpool went to score would you blame Berbatov as well?? I am sure if O'Shea did not commit that foul and say Liverpool went to score you would still blame O'Shea for not fouling him. When two big teams clash mistakes are bound to be made but usually its the team with the fewest or the team that can punish the other that wins

You guys did enuff to win or else you would rather play well and lose
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2010
Leave story for puff daddy! An off form striker is not the same as a bad one. A lot of players make potential red card tackles! Scholes shoulda been sent off at Wigan in the final day of the season in 08! What does that matter?? So if Berbatov conceded a free-kick and Liverpool went to score would you blame Berbatov as well?? I am sure if O'Shea did not commit that foul and say Liverpool went to score you would still blame O'Shea for not fouling him. When two big teams clash mistakes are bound to be made but usually its the team with the fewest or the team that can punish the other that wins

You guys did enuff to win or else you would rather play well and lose

not sure u got me

my points are clear

Torres was not in good form just like Rooney. We know how Torres does his thing, im sure Vida knows what im talking about

Oshea is one of the weakest links in UTD. Even his mother knows that.

Thats all i said
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2010
A-40:

Come on mayne even a Ronaldo past his prime came to Old Toilet and scored a hat-trick so what are we saying here? Are you saying he could not have used that game to regain his lost form? Torres is Torres and class is permanent form is temporary.
O'Shea is Silvestre?? You guys cannot simply stand him i mean even when he is not at fault una go still find loophole ni sha. Everyone cannot be a Maicon ma guy and again i ask you how is it O'shea's fault that J.Cole was clueless?? I recall Evra getting undressed by a washed-up Duff does that mean he is rubbish?? The guy dey try abeg!
He has repayed Fergie's trust one way or another cos if not he would not be at Utd after all this time and i make boldly to say here every team needs an O'Shea
Guy come on too.
First off,Ronaldo that came to OT  was in form that season.He was just coming off the World Cup win where he emerged top scorer.How much more in his prime could he have been?
Secondly,you might be right if you say Evans is our weak link right now,but John O'Shea cannot add anything much either.I don't see how clumsily bundling down an on-rushing striker is repaying Fergie's trust other than getting us in trouble.The guy is a certified DUD.Can you boldly say that Arsenal would make good use of an O'Shea?I'm sure you'd lose every two games with him in your side.Or why did you offload agent Silvestre?
Besdies,if we had caught a more competitive side,we shoulda lost that game on the right side of our defence.
tkb417:

not sure i understand what ure talking about

my points are clear

Torres was not in form same as Rooney. We know how Torres does his thing, im sure Vida knows what im talking about

Oshea is one of the weakest links in UTD. Even his mother knows that.

Thats all

Thanks bro.At least something we both agree on,even though you refused to list me as a faithful United fan. . .no wahala,bro. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2010
Thanks bro.At least something we both agree on,even though you refused to list me as a faithful United fan. . .no wahala,bro. . .
hahahaha

Eastbay baba

ure in PH and i dont know how tight ur work schedules are. Im just gonna call up the dudes i mentioned when im around them and even if i buzz u, u might not be available then.

ure a badoski na grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2010
No kain. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
I want to see the brazillian twins get more match time. Especially Rafael, I want him to get more game time at right back as I think he should be given a chance to mature and make that position his own. Fabio will be a backup for Evra.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
Thank you TA

i dont know why peeps like Gary are still holding us to ransom

Let Fabio and rafael blossom and lets reap the rewards of catchin dem young. Macheda should be having more games too

i have to see tmrs game tho cos i cant wait to see bebeski grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
I wonder why those kids have to wait so long while clowns like John O'Shea keep getting games.
Tkb,lay of Bebeto now,abeg.He's now our player,he deserves our support. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
tkb417:

i have to see tmrs game tho cos i cant wait to see bebeski grin
Can't wait either!
Bebenlo,Bebestubborn,Bebeonigba,Bebeistoomuch,Bebewanscore,Bebeitsagoal!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
I dont think Bebe will play any part in tomorrow's game to be honest.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2010
Eastbay:

I wonder why those kids have to wait so long while clowns like John O'Shea keep getting games.
Tkb,lay of Bebeto now,abeg.He's now our player,he deserves our support. . .
see this man

i called him bebeski and u called him bebeto

which one is worse? is his name Bebeto?

lmao
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2010
Mr_TA:

I dont think Bebe will play any part in tomorrow's game to be honest.
shocked shocked sad angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by RuuDie(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
I agree with chamotex; just because we conceeded 2 goals doesn't make the defending suspect (at least not in this game). I think the defence was okay. . . . . L'pool didn't really offer much attack-wise but we dealt with most of it well enough except for the 2 situations that brought both set-pieces which were somewhat unavoidable - could happen to any defence.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2010
Ruudie
Liverpool didnt offer much in attack and yet they scored 2 goals

grin grin grin what happens when they offer much in attack?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
RuuDie:

I agree with chamotex; just because we conceeded 2 goals doesn't make the defending suspect (at least not in this game). I think the defence was okay. . . . . L'pool didn't really offer much attack-wise but we dealt with most of it well enough except for the 2 situations that brought both set-pieces which were somewhat unavoidable - could happen to any defence.
You call conceding a penalty - unavoidable?
Then breaking up the wall - unavoidable too?

I am trying real hard to wrap my head around this. No penalty is unavoidable unless it is unjustly given. As for the FK - Everyone knows that the wall is important and it should not be broken up so easily.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
@moonstone
Make we talk in like one hour. U call or I call? Lol
On d road now
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2010
@tkb - i'll call as long as your one hour is your one hour (no naija timing) and if you don't pick - you're calling
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
tkb417:

Ruudie
Liverpool didnt offer much in attack and yet they scored 2 goals

grin grin grin what happens when they offer much in attack?

This is where your understanding of football need to step up a notch.
Are you saying they offered much in attack? Answer yes or no please
Do you know what 'against the run of play' mean? Yes or no please.

Yes it's possible for a team not to offer much in attack and score 2 goals . . . I'm sure you are not a novice in this game.
TKB, please go and get your coaching badge ASAP grin grin grin

[size=4pt]na me and you today[/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
This Chamo is supposed to be a british citizen but he doesn't understand his language

Did I say Liverpool didn't score against the run of play?

Did I say we didn't outplay dem?

I said we got our lead squandered due to defensive errors which coulda swung the game to another direction. If the game had ended 2-2, the scoreline wouldn't have reflected the game cos of errors!!!!

Defensive errors is not equal to good defending.

Haaaaa, somebody help me type this thing in mandarin

@moonstone
I shd be home so I shd pick. If I don't pick, ill call u back
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2010
You guys have started again, shey?

Chamo, Stop it o! I have your Pastor's number o!

Tkb, Stop it and no problem.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2010
tkb417:

This Chamo is supposed to be a british citizen but he doesn't understand his language

Did I say Liverpool didn't score against the run of play?

Did I say we didn't outplay dem?

I said we got our lead squandered due to defensive errors which coulda swung the game to another direction. If the game had ended 2-2, the scoreline wouldn't have reflected the game cos of errors!!!!

Defensive errors is not equal to good defending.

Haaaaa, somebody help me type this thing in mandarin

Come and teach me now . . .I no go school. cheesy

What I'm saying is . . . .our overall defending was good enough considering our opposition.
We kept Liverpool at bay for most of the game . . . Liverpool not Wigan.
Rewind a week back, where our defence was in shambles at Goodison Park (the same back 5) and you will see the major improvement.
If we could keep Liverpool to feeding on scraps . . . I think thats good enough for me.

10 out of 10 is a perfevt score - great, but 8 out of 10 is also a good score, don't you agree.
Yes, there can always be improvement . . . no doubt but don't you think we should give them some credit?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2010
Moonstone:

You guys have started again, shey?

Chamo, Stop it o! I have your Pastor's number o!

Tkb, Stop it and no problem.

TKB is my bro . . . we are just having a brotherly debate cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2010
chamotex:

TKB is my bro . . . we are just having a brotherly debate cheesy
Darl, when mandarin is being exchanged, it stops being brotherly! I'm reporting you if you keep going.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.