Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (70476 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2010
Hehehehe
What is this guy justifying?

U said Oshea was the best defender on the day; my question still stand. U didn't see d game

Vida was by far the best defender on d field. He slipped? And so? When did slippin become a sin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
Where is Mbulela?

My boy Ajose did it again for the reserves last night.

Reserves: United 4 Bolton 0

Nicky Ajose hit a 16-minute hat-trick to give United's Reserves a convincing Manchester Senior Cup victory over Bolton Wanderers.

The in-form striker, who received a senior squad number earlier this week, capped a memorable few days with a quickfire second-half treble at Moss Lane, aided and abetted by another sublime display of playmaking from Magnus Eikrem.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by bxg(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2010
We hav a trio of good attackin midfielders comin thru in pogba,cleverly and elkrem I just wish fergie gives dem chances dis season just look at wilsheare at arsenal imagine if rafael and fabio were arsenal players dey will be starters by nw bcause wenger would be playin dem regurlary
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2010
bxg:

We hav a trio of good attackin midfielders comin thru in pogba,cleverly and elkrem I just wish fergie gives dem chances dis season just look at wilsheare at arsenal imagine if rafael and fabio were arsenal players dey will be starters by nw bcause wenger would be playin dem regurlary

Eikrem is another young talent but I dont think he's ready tho.

Offtopic - Has anyone seen this goal . . . Fergie should sign her up o cheesy

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqBvNYnAXBw?fs=1[/flash]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by A40(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2010
Make una dey here dey yarn megedefegede grin grin. John O'Shea would most likely be the first name on the team list come your visit to the Reebok. All y'all can clinch and hold on to is a singular error which any other defender in his shoes woulda made anyway una no get any point at all. John O'Shea a.k.a Ol'Reliable is an important cog in the wheel of Utd's success grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2010
A-40:

Make una dey here dey yarn megedefegede grin grin. John O'Shea would most likely be the first name on the team list come your visit to the Reebok. All y'all can clinch and hold on to is a singular error which any other defender in his shoes woulda made anyway una no get any point at all. John O'Shea a.k.a Ol'Reliable is an important cog in the wheel of Utd's success grin grin

You want Eastbay and TKB to start foaming at the mouth? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 1:41am On Sep 25, 2010
I had a virus attack on my email and when going through all my mails I saw one which was interesting. I sent it to World soccer magazine in 2002

Well, Manchester united is out this emphasizes the
> fact that flukes and uncoordinated play can never
> prevail the manner with which they scored the two
> goals in old Trafford against a better coordinated
and
> focused Bayer leverkusen leaves so much to be
desired.
> How can you hope to win the champions league with
such
> uninspiring play.
> The problem with united is quite numerous which I
> noticed earlier in the season.
> The purchase of players: the management of man utd
has
> shown their naivety when it comes to buying players
in
> 99 they had a near perfect team made up of home
grown
> and determined players but they went against their
> tradition to buy over bloated stars a la veron and
> nisterooy in order to look more attractive but what
is
> the result; they are going to finish the season
> without silverware for the first time in four season
> Formation: the decisions made by Alex Ferguson this
> year is below the class people put him he was rated
to
> be in the class off Fabio capello and ottmar
hitzfeld
> before this seasons misadventure after buying veron,
> the obvious option was to drop either Roy keane or
> Paul scholes but he chose to play all of them
together
> thereby leaving nisterooy alone upfront more often
> he's lost on the field he then tried pairing scholes
a
> natural midfielder with him but it didn't work. The
> defense of man utd is terrible how can mediocre like
> Dennis Irwin, Wes brown and Phil Neville be played
in
> a defense the choice of Laurent blanc is also faulty
> blanc played in napoli in 91 and is definitely past
> his prime.
> The sale of jaap stam is the greatest mistake united
> made this season stam is the rugged defender that
does
> the dirty job at the back which include pushing
> pulling elbowing and tackling opposing attackers
which
> contrast the soft blanc and Ronny jonsen to give
> united a soft center buying Diego forlan too is not
> the best move the Uruguayan is finding it difficult
> coping with European soccer that explains why his
> score sheet is blank
> The injury sustained by David beck ham affected the
> team in no small measure that was why the midfield
> doesn't hold
> When a team display such ineptitude in formation
> coordination and pattern they crumble like a pack of
> cards when they meet disciplined sides like
borrousia
> Dortmund (97), bayern Munich (2001) and leverkusen
> (2002) these teams play as a unit and don't have
over
> bloated stars lets but are made up of relatively
> unknown players so lets thank them for giving a good
> riddance to bad rubbish
> N.B: MAN U HAS NEVER BEATEN A GERMAN SIDE IN OLD
> TRAFFORD SINCE 1966 WHEN THEY BEAT UNION BERLIN 4; 2

This beef don tay. No be today cheesy, grin, cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ice234: 1:47am On Sep 25, 2010
hope hergreaves plays on tuesday
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chic2pimp(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2010
dayokanu:

This beef don tay. No be today cheesy, grin, cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mbulela: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2010
chamotex:

Where is Mbulela?

My boy Ajose did it again for the reserves last night.

Reserves: United 4 Bolton 0

Nice one.
I will keep an eye on him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mbulela: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2010
tkb417:

okies

I think im gonna free Oshea now

whats happening on Sunday? can i put my money on UTD to beat Bolton?

i hope SAF is gonna stick to the team that beat Liverpool. i doubt it tho cos we have Valencia midweek

put your money.
one of Scholes or Giggs will be rested for midweek and Rio will probably come on as a sub.
I think Rafael will start.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mbulela: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2010
ice234:

hope hergreaves plays on tuesday

weeks away.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mbulela: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2010
bxg:

We hav a trio of good attackin midfielders comin thru in pogba,cleverly and elkrem I just wish fergie gives dem chances dis season just look at wilsheare at arsenal imagine[b] if rafael and fabio were arsenal players dey will be starters by nw bcause wenger would be playin dem regurlary[/b]

that is a fallacy.
how many games has Gibbs played? irrespective of the fact that Clichey is no where as good as Patrice.
Wilshere has barely plaed as much as Rafael did last year.
The greatest window for talented young players is injury to more established players.
Wilshere is playing more because of Fabregas permanently crocked hamstring.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mbulela: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2010
tkb417:

U leave UTD
What's your own?
i no leave as such.my love for top flight football just cool down.
the money men are raping the game big time.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mbulela: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2010
off topic ,
i just saw this quote somewhere.i wonder your take on this,guys;

This week the findings of a research study into homophobia in football were released by Staffordshire University. The researchers had been prompted by Max Clifford's assertion that he advised two well-known Premier League players to conceal their homosexuality because "football remains in the dark ages – steeped in homophobia"
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2010
How is Paul Pogba doing?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2010
@ Chamotex, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that has got to be the most deserved goal ever. . . . I think they should have given them 3 goals for the price of just that one. Women need to start celebrating their goals more.

@Dk - You're so full of hatred for Man Utd but my crystal ball tells me you'll be a red devil by the end of this half-decade, so I'm not too worried cheesy cheesy cheesy

mbulela:

off topic ,
i just saw this quote somewhere.i wonder your take on this,guys;

This week the findings of a research study into homophobia in football were released by Staffordshire University. The researchers had been prompted by Max Clifford's assertion that he advised two well-known Premier League players to conceal their homosexuality because "football remains in the dark ages – steeped in homophobia"
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! shocked There are homosexuals in PL footie? Really? Now this has gotten me riled up. Thanks to you, Mbulela, I'm about to go undercover to find out who these two might be.
That aside, Clifford is right to have done so. Women are more forgiving when it comes to homophobia. Men on the other hand, are seriously scared to the bone of anything that might suggest the slightest hint of homosexuality.

Take for instance the guys on this thread. . . if any of them can stand a homosexual, I dare them to speak up.

bxg:

I just wish fergie gives dem chances dis season just look at wilsheare at arsenal imagine if rafael and fabio were arsenal players dey will be starters by nw bcause wenger would be playin dem regurlary
NO WAY! Wenger has had a lot of experiences with disappointments when it comes to playing those younger boys. If you look at Man Utd's structure, we're dependent on using part-experience and part-novelty most times. How many players in Arsenal have been in that club for more than 7 years? We have a standing structure with ppl such as Neville, Ferdinand, Brown, Giggs & Scholes, and even if it might not always benefit us but for some crazy reason, it's worked so far.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2010
I thought it was well know that O'Shea was one of those "playing for the other team"?

Anyways, Im pretty certain that OShea is a guaranteed starter against Bolton.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by bxg(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2010
paul pogba had a serious injury and can be out 4 almost 5months embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed was hopin he will get some carling cup games[quote][/quote]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by bxg(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2010
made a mistake apparently pogba is back 4rm is injury and played 4 d under 18s
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2010
UTD vs WOLVES in the carling cup. . . nice draw!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2010
With many rivals dropping points. . . .Utd would do well to drop some tomorrow as well. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2010
debosky:

With many rivals dropping points. . . .Utd would do well to drop some tomorrow as well. grin
My friend go and lick your wounds instead of wishing ill for us. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. May they not disgrace you in SB o! AMEN!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2010
I have licked them. . . .Almunia will have no platinum hair dye for two weeks as punishment, neither will Song. cool grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2010
debosky:

I have licked them. . . .Almunia will have no platinum hair dye for two weeks as punishment, neither will Song. cool grin
LMAO! Pele - you'll come and rejoice with us in our victory tomorrow, right? wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by presido1: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2010
debosky:

The only united rival that dropped point is chelsea. Did u count arsenal as Rival? maybe to Spurs and the likes.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2010
presido1:

The only united rival that dropped point is chelsea. Did u count arsenal as Rival? maybe to Spurs and the likes.

Ouch!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Moonstone(f): 6:12am On Sep 26, 2010
LMAO! Be nice. . .even Chelsea was not a rival till last decade.
Let's give them that euphoria [size=3pt]- the one that makes them feel that a barren club like Arsenal matters[/size].
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ice234: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2010
lmao. i pity arsnal sha. imgine for half a decade thay havent won anything even carling cupp. where as enyimba has been winning chai
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by lalaboi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2010
hmmm. . . . grin

[s]HOW MERRRKAAAAT?. . . . GO COMPAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE![/s]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2010
Stupid defenders!

Now we ship 2 goals per match ehn?

And this is a team?

Oshea and Evans are not supposed to be in first 11. Whatever the coach wants in them, he'll get them in torrents this season. I hope they start against Valencia. Pathetic!!!

If I were Vidic, ill start forming injured so as never to be paired with that Evans again. Rubbish

When is next season starting? Can't wait for this set of wankers to leave the team
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mbulela: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2010
i give up on these two.
Evans needs to be taken out of the firing line and reschooled on the basics.
He just can't do the basic things right and that is scary.
his concentration is worrying.
If Rafael raped Fergie's granddaughter, he needs to report him to the police.
this form of punishment is not acceptable.
How worse can Rafael be compared to the ineptitude JOS is presently bringing to the table?

tkb417, i give up on JOS.you can do as you desire to him.
If either Wes or Rafael do not start on Wednesday, i will be seriously alarmed.
I have a sneaky feeling that Rio is injured again.
at this rate we will need to buy an experienced partner for Nemanja.one who is around 26, 27 but has enough experience to bring to the table.
Smallings is one for the future and Evans is failing the test so far, after showing great promise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.