Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press (29358 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / 2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Preshy561(f): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I keep it real you know cheesy
yes queen cool
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Preshy561(f): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Randy91:

for u to b this beautiful,, u must come from d EAST and precisely IMO...
right?
lol,it's in my profile.tongue
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,it's in my profile.tongue

yea yea....
happy easter...
have a nice hols

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by kushlord: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
0monnak0da:
Confrmed DEAD @

FOUR major hospitals? Since when did it require 4 hospitals to confrm death.
Where are the death certificates
Let us see the names of the signatories

What are the names of these hospitals??

I attend winners ooh, but that was xactly what came to mind too.. I mean wen doc say person don die u need go confirm for another hospitwl 1,2,3,4 Am disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Preshy561(f): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Randy91:

yea yea....
happy easter...
have a nice hols
lol,Igbo Amaka.kiss
Thanks,you too.
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by optm(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
kushlord:

I attend winners ooh, but that was xactly what came to mind too.. I mean wen doc say person don die u need go confirm for another hospitwl 1,2,3,4 Am disappointed
he was taken to taken to four diff hospitals; was rejected nd was later referred to LUTH being one of d four hospitals dt askd he be taken to d mortuary bfr his area pastor instructed he be brought home. i fellowshipped there yesterday

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Unik3030: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
clevvermind:
Don't be a doubting Thomas, just believe.
look at u, don't u realize this is 2018 for crying out loud?he should just believe? 4 hospitals? even when presidents die once they are pronounced dead that's all,so y are u trying to believe this fallacy because it involves a scammer. I pity u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by ruffp: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
clevvermind:

Believe stupidity ba?
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by nellyelitz(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pls I'm not really vested with the scriptures, can someone kindly show me scriptural references about the prophetic mantle or mantles in general. Especially in the new testament. Thanks in advance!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by HeyCorleone(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
cescky:

Stop talking anyhow concerning things you don't know about

If your good Bible tustudent like your portraying you won't sound this ignorant.

Jews in the Bible always used the terms God of our father

God of isaac, Abraham,Israel

God of Elijah

Jesus was called the son of David..did he complain though he's higher than David..common sense should tell you that these people call on God of oyedepo..because the man or the names of these people called are well pleasing to God, and have been confirmed tools of God in times past, both by works and by speech...in other words the said name command God's attention..because God has sworn to be there for them.

I knew someone would play the "God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" card. But it was God who called himself such.

And how sure are you that these Pastors serve the God they claim to serve? After all I can visit one juju man to fortify me, become a pastor and do all sorts of miracles, and my congregation would say "God of our Pastor answer me". Cant you see that such a people are in trouble?

Like I said if you can't pray to your God alone then you have no business praying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Megaideas(f): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
The fact that you don't believe doesn't make the miracle false. You have a choice to believe or not. But Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Zodiac61(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bhol28:
With GOD,nothing is impossible
You mean, With God, nothing is possible.
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by eniigmar(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
SOFTENGR:
What's are the names of the 4 Hospitals and where is his death Certificate?

Fake pastors deceiving magas grin

That's not actually what the writer meant. What i think he/she was trying to say was that the man was taken to 3 hospitals (probably in a coma) and was confirmed dead upon arrival at the 4th hospital. Re-read the post again. Well.. It might also mean that the corpse was taken to the four hospital but it what the 4th hospital that was able to confirm his death.Anyways all that matters was that he died and he came back to life. Glory be to Jesus.
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Osashalom: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
0monnak0da:
Confrmed DEAD @

Shame on you
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by flairlady(f): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol!This is more believable!

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by ZORO47(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
SOFTENGR:
What's are the names of the 4 Hospitals and where is his death Certificate?

Fake pastors deceiving magas grin
I'm sure you wouldn't doubt if I told you a babalawo raised a dead man. But Man of God?? No. It's too difficult for God, and easier for the devil undecided
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lienus cheesy
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by bezimo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is the God of heaven, even the God of Bishop David Oyedepo at work. We thank God for his strange acts.We celebrate him for this great testimony.

In their usual manner the satanic pharisees and saducees who criticised Jesus for every miracle he did are at it again against Gods servent..Brood of vipers..just look at them. A great testimony is shared instead of glorifying the God of heaven..They are yarning absolute rubbish..
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by clems88(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
I hate reading christian topics on NL because its usually filled with stupid comments that would wanna provoke me . if I was God eeh I for don destroy 70% of Nlanders angry . I don't know why people don't believe in miracles , especially raising of the dead .
Jesus said the works I do shall ye also do and even greater .

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by holatin(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
LizzyWiz:
Pls revive these people been abandoned .............so four hospital they didnt remove any organ or an autopsy confirmation.....herdsmen is killing people and you cant revive them
I like you
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Cinkq: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Originalsly:
The same God of yesterday, today and forever warned that not all that claim to be of God are of God.... many who are not shall claim to perform miracles in the name of God. The same God told us that we should discern. ...not judge .... discern.... so we can know who are of God and who are not of God. For starters. ... which one of the miracle workers you mentioned used a prophetic mantle? ...do you think they will even know what it is? You are free to believe every word that drools out of the mouth of this slimy self anointed Man of God..... such believers are in prophecy.
@ topic..... hmmm..... by the time the body was taken to the second hospital... it had to be in a state of rigor mortis....didn't they know he was dead then?.....this pastor know he got his people brains locked.
some of you got the testimony wrongly. The man wasn't taken to four hospitals after death as some of you are insinuating here.
He was rejected by four different hospitals because of his critical condition.
When the fourth hospital rejected him, God intervened. Why is this now too difficult for you people to understand and believe?
And you also talk about mantle, what is wrong with it? Haven't you read in your Bible how moses performed miracles with a rod? how elijah and elisha made water flee using their garment, How jacob influenced the out put of livestock to his advantage by making them pass over rod, and how peter did miracles with handkerchieves? The use of materials for healing didn't start in this generation and so you have no right critisizing what is biblical. Even Apostle Ayo Babalola did miracles with water, oil and even by ringing Bells.
God uses his servants in different ways. And there is nothing He can't do.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by billyG(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Let him go to Ota general hosp.mortuary closeby & start waking up corpses 1 by 1 & televised live & we shall believe he is a man sent by God.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by billyG(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
eniigmar:

That's not actually what the writer meant. What i think he/she was trying to say was that the man was taken to 3 hospitals (probably in a coma) and was confirmed dead upon arrival at the 4th hospital. Re-read the post again. Well.. It might also mean that the corpse was taken to the four hospital but it what the 4th hospital that was able to confirm his death.Anyways all that matters was that he died and he came back to life. Glory be to Jesus.
Are ye saying docs are so dumb that dey cnnt differentiate coma frm dead?
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by billyG(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Make una dey tell us details;what is d name of d man sef so that we can confirm frm his hood,what is d man medical history,what ailment is he suffering from?what is d names of d hosp.s he was treated?how many days has he been dead?y is a pic of him in a coffin or morgue not presented,we want 2 see his death certs.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by abeggnow: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Liers every where i just tire

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by cescky(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I knew someone would play the "God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" card. But it was God who called himself such.

And how sure are you that these Pastors serve the God they claim to serve? After all I can visit one juju man to fortify me, become a pastor and do all sorts of miracles, and my congregation would say "God of our Pastor answer me". Cant you see that such a people are in trouble?

Like I said if you can't pray to your God alone then you have no business praying.

What makes you think Jesus was from God?

What do these pastors do to you people that you people are not twice guilty of?...so why is it hard to believe oyedepo is from God..,E no curl hair hes evil, oyakilome curl hair hes evil,deeper life is poor, your happy...what do you and your kind want?

Better repent, you have a hard and evil heart
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by HeyCorleone(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
cescky:

What makes you think Jesus was from God?

What do these pastors do to you people that you people are not twice guilty of?...so why is it hard to believe oyedepo is from God..,E no curl hair hes evil, oyakilome curl hair hes evil,deeper life is poor, your happy...what do you and your kind want?

Better repent, you have a hard and evil heart

You with the soft and unevil heart, I hope you have your ticket to Heaven already.

Ewu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by mediclife1987(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
clevvermind:

Like a goat ba?

Mba.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Pataricatering(f): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
0monnak0da:
Confrmed DEAD @

when people over-lie! Just to make the story convincing they stupidly added too much sauce ! As if they were carrying a dead body around to four different hospitals to confirm death !

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by sulasa07(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Action film

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by holladonprince: 1:16am On Apr 03, 2018
how can someone raised from d dead be looking all dope
9jaaaaaaaa
we and our deceiving/deceivance
he died nitoooto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by paxonel(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2018
Seun please explain to us why is this thread still up here?
Did oyedepo pay for this advert?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 / Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.