Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press (29356 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / 2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by BluntBoy(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,how can you just believe that.cheesy

Checking on you. How was exams? I hope they were fine. Anyway, I trust you. Remember that I am waiting o. I don't want you that one man has gone before me to drop kegs of palm-wine o.
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Preshy561(f): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

Checking on you. How was exams? I hope they were fine. Anyway, I trust you. Remember that I am waiting o. I don't want you that one man has gone before me to drop kegs of palm-wine o.
lool,it went well.
thanks dear.
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by BluntBoy(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
lool,it went well. thanks dear.
You are welcome, my Queen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Shally2: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2018
chiteny:

I'm a scaffolder and was working from a 10 storey building. While working I slipped and fell from the 10 storey building to the hard floor. But the power of God was demonstrated because I had the anointing oil in my pocket while working that day. I only sustained bruises.

The God of my father in the Lord is real.

P.S
Hope you believed my testimony too?
chei! Are you a Christian I'm ashamed of you. So oil saved you and not God? May God have mercy on you people. Tueh!!!
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by MATEX30: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Its so True. ts so real, we the team at Dunamisblog were there to witness the testimony and confirm the authenticity! God is real, His power is real.

To God alone be all the glory!

Read more about it here --- http://dunamisblog.com/dead-came-back-to-life-at-winners-testimony-from-youthalive-conference/

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by paxonel(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
MATEX30:
Its so True. ts so real, we the team at Dunamisblog were there to witness the testimony and confirm the authenticity! God is real, His power is real.

To God alone be all the glory!

Read more about it here --- http://dunamisblog.com/dead-came-back-to-life-at-winners-testimony-from-youthalive-conference/
another deluded team
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by eniigmar(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
billyG:

Are ye saying docs are so dumb that dey cnnt differentiate coma frm dead?

I cant say. sad
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by minfelix(m): 1:21am On Apr 04, 2018
omg! brethren dis song is a true reflection of what our papa in d lord did to dis man through Jesus' name
jus click on d link and hear d song...dis guys alabaster crew are real minister of God
http://kingdomboiz.com/download-music-alabaster-crew-sweet-jesus-prod-by-michael-bassey/
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by ultron12345: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
mabea:
Your doubts will not stop God from raising more and doing more miracles, so shove it. A dear brother and friend was snatched by death before my very eyes with no sickness. While people were crying and contacts were being made for his immediate family, i stood there not knowing what to do. At this time his body was already stiff like a frozen chicken and his eyes popped out, then the Holy Spirit instructed that i should use the annointing oil. After i poured it into his mouth, immediately he started breathing fast and he was restored back to life. If you like dont believe, it didnt start with you neither will it end with you people have been doubting long before you were born.
LIES
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by mabea: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
ultron12345:
LIES
Mtcheeew as if i care.
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Niflheim(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
This is fake news for gullible sheep and religious zombies!!!

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Auki: 6:52am On Apr 07, 2018
He should raise his own daddy or mummy who I guessed he loved more than anybody.

Scam. Astray. The same pastor that will vehemently deny his followers before Allah.
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by chiteny(m): 3:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Shally2:
chei! Are you a Christian I'm ashamed of you. So oil saved you and not God? May God have mercy on you people. Tueh!!!

OMG. You have no sense of sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why Youths Port From Their Parents' Churches / Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 / Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.