Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press (29348 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / 2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Learnstuffs: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2018
wink[right][/right]
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by columbus007(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2018
So you people can believe anything? sad

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by dazzlingd(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2018
babfet:
Even if the death certificate is posted to some people's house their name will still be Thomas
I can't force you to believe what I believe and so you can't force me to believe yours
So as a Nigeria sons and daughters learn to respect elders even if they are babalawo
Whatsoever anyone is using God names to do leave him and God tou can't fight for God and no church / mosque will come and drag you in your house to join them
Just face your own

You should probably face your own when our leaders who are elders misuse public funds. Hypocrisy is not a very good thing my friend, religion teaches that

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by jayinfo2(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2018
I wonder why some people doubt or refuse to believe in miracles performed by men of God. But the same people will be crying for a miracle for themselves or running to a church for miracle when they have a major problem.

is that not foolishness
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2018
Four MAJOR HOSPITALS? This story get as e be!!

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by flairlady(f): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2018
So they had to move a corpse around to four different hospitals?For what na?Doesn't make sense at all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2018
0monnak0da:
Confrmed DEAD @

FOUR major hospitals? Since when did it require 4 hospitals to confrm death.
Where are the death certificates
Let us see the names of the signatories

What are the names of these hospitals??

I wonder o, better name them or one nurse in a face me and face you confirmed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by FroshPapie(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,how can you just believe that.cheesy
lol....
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by troy20(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Frauds!

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by seanery: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Una don give Daddy Freeze something to talk about.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by BlueScholar(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2018
HeyCorleone:
The Post says the pastor called "on the God of Bishop Oyedepo". What nonsense. I don't know how it sounds to most of you when y'all are praying and y'all say "God of so so and so". Is something wrong with your brain? Do you know what such a person does in secret that you're calling on their God?

If you're not content with praying to your own God, then you have no business praying.

Although I don't carry this story with a pinch of salt.

Waiting for Statsocial to come glorify this post in a jiffy.

the truth has been spoken

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by NWgraphics(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2018
stupid pastor if he can restore life that means he can create life ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by BlueScholar(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2018
vioment:
Mortuary still full everywhere o. I go follow you go see especially if na me choose which ones, matter of fact make we start from the one wey near your house.

grin
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by arma: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2018
A pastor was cut into 2 in the post above,abeg lets send d corpse to him for revival.mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by omocalabar(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2018
Since when did we started taking a dead body to 4diffrent hospitals to confirm their demise

If the the number one and two citizens are chronic liars, why should I blame these ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by FroshPapie(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2018
Sakamanje
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by opribo(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2018
The man's name doesn't sound Nigerian at all to even find it on Facebook.

I've been checking Facebook to see if can find that name and face to know if he was actively alive on FB but no way.
Only God knows the true worshippers. All I know is that a dead man is a dead man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by hotdealz(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I just told him to give his life to Christ even if he died or not when he come across this comment he'll change cheesy

Go girl you're always keeping up to your class which is what every wise girl will do wink
If he was hired to pretend he died, do you think he would ever believe in God again?
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by bebe2(f): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2018
0monnak0da:
Confrmed DEAD @

cheesy grin grin grin JUST IGNORE THIS PPLE , THEIR MUMU CAN NEVER DO

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,how can you just believe that.cheesy

Finally d picture of Preshy561 has bn unveiledcheesycheesy
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Johncuppa(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2018
8 Why should any of you consider it incredible that God raises the dead? Acts 26:8
#theworkingpowerofresurrection
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by chiteny(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2018
clevvermind:
Don't be a doubting Thomas, just believe.

I'm a scaffolder and was working from a 10 storey building. While working I slipped and fell from the 10 storey building to the hard floor. But the power of God was demonstrated because I had the anointing oil in my pocket while working that day. I only sustained bruises.

The God of my father in the Lord is real.

P.S
Hope you believed my testimony too?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Edge1(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2018
babfet:
Even if the death certificate is posted to some people's house their name will still be Thomas
I can't force you to believe what I believe and so you can't force me to believe yours
So as a Nigeria sons and daughters learn to respect elders even if they are babalawo
Whatsoever anyone is using God names to do leave him and God tou can't fight for God and no church / mosque will come and drag you in your house to join them
Just face your own

Which elders are you talking about, you mean Buhari and his cohorts?

Onye apari

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2018
These ones are not perfect in lie telling.
Too amartourish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Edge1(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2018
chiteny:

I'm a scaffolder and was working from a 10 storey building. While working I slipped and fell from the 10 storey building to the hard floor. But the power of God was demonstrated because I had the anointing oil in my pocket while working that day. I only sustained bruises.

The God of my father in the Lord is real.

P.S
Hope you believed my testimony too?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by pastoradebola: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Hallelujah.....for the Bleep that you are in Christ Jesus we are made as for sign & wonders just as our father said greater works than this shall we do also
Keep manifest in the Jesus.... Praise God.
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Zodiac61(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Why do people fall for fake news? It is also amazing that these stories lack essential details, like the names of the hospitals and doctors who certified death.
Why do people feel they have to lie about non-existent miracles?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by RALPHOW(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2018
0monnak0da:
Confrmed DEAD @

Go and die and the mantle may raise you up even though you don't deserve it
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by KingGBsky(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2018
0monnak0da:
Confrmed DEAD @

Idiot miracles have been happening even before Bishop Oyedepo was born.
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Makoq(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Church matter and their scam tire me sef. Meanwhile, make I continue with my hustle....man must chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Shafiiimran99: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2018
0monnak0da:
Confrmed DEAD @

You know how marketers doin their thins na
Re: Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press by Edge1(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2018
Y'all blind and zombified Overseers' followers should repent, that name isn't on facebook.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex / What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? / Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.