Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

No More 'How Was Your Night?'! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No More 'How Was Your Night?'! (29321 Views)

Stop Saying “how Was Your Night”, Here’s What To Say Instead / Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / Best Answer For How Was Your Night! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: No More 'How Was Your Night?'! by Listic1: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
jidxin:
Help....... Why am I seeing this as not being educative..... If I asked you how your night was I'm not asking you to give me a detailed review. It's just like asking you "how are you" if I were to go by what the op analysed then I will start explaining. But merely asking about your night is just a gesture of goodwill. I'm not asking for wat transpired BTW couples, if d FCK was awesome den u had a wonderful night. And if u had an undisturbed night a pseudo death then your night was fantastic .....

OK.
Re: No More 'How Was Your Night?'! by Listic1: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
To everyone who disagrees with the OP, all I can say is OK.

A small observation:
It is funny and unfortunate how some nairalanders resort to cussing when they do not agree with a point of view.
Re: No More 'How Was Your Night?'! by wizsolzy(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2018
Johnsown1:

Bad guys
HOW e dey be naaaa.. wat of ur bae commly na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. / Covenant University Suspends Final Year Students For Missing Easter Programme / NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.