Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,558 members, 7,843,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him (2991 Views)

Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Apology 2 My Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by gbenga007(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2010
@Deep Soul. u no get time na in u dey give unsolicited response. pls get a life gal. Read ur posts, so so nosy, Jobless slowpoke! I hate you with passion b****!
Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by DeepSoul(f): 8:51pm On May 15, 2010
^^E b like say u get spiritual problems. Feel free to take out ur frustrations on me. I'm glad to be of help smiley

1 Like

Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by CrudeOil2(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2010
Haha! Atheist romance tales part2, with Labake the koko as the lead actor.
Labake you are the shìt.
Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by onstelly(f): 2:35pm On May 17, 2010
Women we are our own worst enemy, there is no two ways about that. @poster u claim to be younger and more beautiful yet u didn't use it in getting ur own man, it only show one thing u are a dog licking from ur friend's left over and u even have the nerve to say that we have been dying to meet u, tufiakwa God forbid how can i be dying to meet a human begin that obviously have no heart. God will surely pay u back for every single pain u have cause ur friend wicked bitch.

1 Like

Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by richjohn1(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2010
^^^^^Labake don die for here O grin
Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by Enockia(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2010
who is gettin married to him u or ur family nd friends?
Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by stephnina0(f): 6:01pm On May 18, 2010
Labake i understand you perfectly, u were just waiting for an opportunity to take the place of your best friend. your friend was wrong tho, advertising her personal problems to the whole world. let me very honest with you, this new found relationship you have with your best friend ex boyfriend wont last. if he was really for you he would have dated you first and not your friend. karma is unavoidable forget this love mombo jombo n move on. your friend made a mistake what you would have done as a true friend was to help her beg her boyfriend to forgive her and not take advantage of the poor girls misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by Nobody: 3:29am On May 26, 2010
Like we care, both you and your lover deserve a life, its a pity the boy used his anus and not his head to think

I give you less than two years, sorrow will be your portion, had i known will be your cry

You will reap what you've sowed before 2 years time

na today

1 Like

Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by xxkwisit: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
So wetin be update?
Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
where is labake with the update?are they married?
Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by harakiri(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
See how religion decimated a once promising relationship. Even though this isn't a fresh post, i am totally irked by the shallow mindedness of our people. The so called "Christian brothers" didn't help matters at all. How many of them are there for the lady now? The same people are the ones who will tell her "you should have known better".

How sad!
Re: Part 2 :My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family& Friends Hate Him by jeffery251(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Labakoko:
Well for most of you that don't know the genesis of this topic, read the link here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-428658.0.html

I am the Labake a lot of you lily livered people on Nairaland have been dying to meet and with all your expletives directed at me, i really have your time today. Its just a shame i haven't had the opportunity to come online to respond to the dross aimed at me through Sia fuller and a host of the bible thumpers here against me. Let me sort you lot out one by one starting with you Fantasia:

Really Fantasia when your done sorting me out? Is that the best you can do. Well for those who dont know the genesis of this, let me tell the whole world about it since your so adept at telling porkies in a one sided manner thinking you can frighten me.

You were dating a fine specimen of a man women drooled over and considered you as one of the luckiest woman on the planet. He was everything a woman wants and being one of your best friends then, i always encouraged you to keep him and do him right. Of course we all knew he was an Atheist and he wouldnt hide it but who cared. We knew he joked about religion but never for once did he undermined you not being a christian. He encouraged you in so many ways to fulfill your spiritual life and you were always so happy of him. All of a sudden you started waffling around saying your parents dont know if its right to marry an athiest and your not sure if he is the right one for you because of his atheism. I warned you to stop such nonsense talk and discuss it with him and whatever problems you guys have about it, should be sorted amongst your self. I asked you if you loved him, you said yes, i asked him if you will trade him for anyone else, you said never in this life and you have been blessed knowing him, so what then was the problem.

2 days later you said you have been asking people around to get their opinions about his atheism and whether it will work and i warned you its the most dangerous thing to do and that will destroy your relationship. I continued to query you about following that path and not discussing it with him first or with more experienced people but you failed to heed my words. You now told me that you know of a website that advises Nigerians on relationships and you want to go there. I asked what the website was and you said Nairaland and i studied this website and told you that it is filled with a lot of immature and silly people spewing rubbish and the bible thumpers here will eat him raw for no reason and you shouldnt try it, but due to your obstinacy, you chose to ignore me and lay it out for the whole world to see.

I hope you have seen how foolish you were. You let these ill-bred whingers and good for nothing immature teenagers tear your ex boyfriend to shreds and made the poor boy feel so dejected. It was that moment i knew you didnt deserve him one bit and i had to show him the kind of person he was killing himself over trying to turn you into the most perfect girl on the planet with all his niceities. His response was bewildering and i knew he was really upset with you and for such a quiet person always smiling with no iota of hate or annoyance in his bones to come out fuming then i knew the game was up with you.

Do i feel sorry for you. Not one bit. You chose your Nairaland loving bible thumping friends over a genuine responsible man that most women pray to God for. You allowed them insult and insult this fellow because of what he believes in. What does it matter if your a muslim, xtian, jew, mormon, pagan etc. As long as the other partner treats you right and he is so responsible to you, religion shouldnt come in. You were so lucky that he was willing to give up his religious belieFS to make you happy concerning your future kids and how you become a better xtian but you threw it away.

He was so upset and dejected after he read all this unbridled load of waffle from all those xtian militant radical fundamentalists quoting and unquoting to disparage him and i let him know[b] POINT BLANK THAT YOUR NOT THE ONE FOR HIM[/b]. Because if you can go online to discuss a very private matter to disparge him despite all the wise counsel not to do so, you can poision him in future after listening to people. You dont have a mind of your own and you dare to threaten me with text messages and online bluffs because i have not been around.

FYI, i am telling you POINT BLANK AGAIN, You lost your opportunity and i am now firmly in your place as a very viable front runner to get him away from you. I have no apologies taking him away from you because you didn't deserve him in the first place. You took his happiness and love for granted and now all the tears in the world wont bring him back to you. I dont have to hide under the banner of juju or jazz or witchcraft or seduction or what ever silly excuse your precious Nairaland people will conjure to abuse me with. He needed comfort after you discomforted him badly and he has gotten it and seen that he has been wasting his time for 4 years trying to do right by you and all you could do was destroy your relationship by opening him up to be carved by these bible radicals. I am a xtian but not a die hard fundamentalist and i believe God judges us for all our actions individually but i wont allow a mere mortal that isnt God judge me while that same mortal is sinning in 25million ways doing other things ungodly and doesnt want to be judged. I warned you about them but you didnt listen.

Now i hear that you cry all day, whining to anyone who cares that i stole your boyfriend, sending text messages to him to apologize, got fired from your job because you couldn't focus properly, sending emissaries to beg him to take him back, that even your family is having serious problems with you because your brother who was having a blast in his NYSC courtesy of him is now redundant because he has cut off your brother's benefits and the company he arranged for your brother has fired him and he really blames you for his present predicaments. Like i said, you had your opportunity and blew it.

Shebi you want to marry a xtian brother at all cost abi? No problem! Why all the tears, they are around you. They are plenty on this site. Shebi the ones that cursed the hell out of him potraying him as a demon and a devil because he is an athiest are here waiting for you. At least Pastor Isaac who beat the living day light out of you that your EX saved you from and spent a fortune on you on your hospital bills is still there. Are you afraid of going back to him? At least he is a christian and according to our bible militants here, you need only a xtian man for your life to be saved. 

Fantasia, i dont want to be friends with you and i dont care about you any more. You think you can come online and debase 2 of us on this website filled with retarded people talking thrash 24/7 and get away with it. You can call your armies of supporters and they might score cheap points supporting you but be rest assured, the number one prize you crave for is no longer yours but ALL MINE and please LEAVE MY MAN ALONE So bring it on where ever you want the fight, i will be there to honor the request. I wont allow you soil our names anymore because you lost the battle for your man that your couldnt keep hold of.       

If your looking for someone to blame and carry all your frustrations, anger and beef for losing your man, dont look at me, Look at Nairaland that helped you destroyed your relationship. I am a beneficiary of your misfortune and i dont intend to walk your path of immaturity and sweet heart i do dream of having a swell life with him and trust me, No Nairaland would put asunder to this Union. Am not as Daft as you wink Am much younger and much prettier and not an old cargo like you.
Women and envy,na wah oh.So all the while u have been professing friendship with her ,but ur mind has always been on her man?
Women with all the sense they think they have,they can't even seperate true friends from chaff.
@op
Remember d saying that the cane that was used in flogging the 1st wife out of the house ,is always left hanging by the door in anticipation for the 2nd wife.Nemesis is at the front waiting for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know A True And Genuine Love If I Found One? / HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her? / Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.