Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? (2401 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Using Coconut Water To Attract Quick Money, Favour And Opportunity / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Is there any naija non virgin like that?
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by habsydiamond(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Only God knows.....this question is very difficult ooo...who go answer am now ....our ladies in the house over to you ooo...time to dey observe
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by elderhimself(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
See as dem ladies will dread this thread like Ebo-Lasa fever....
Less than 1% of ladies i will authoritatively say will escape this
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by DrMuzungu(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm married to one now. So, yes, there is. Not once she asked for anything, be it food, gsm credit, gifts, or anything else.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
smh
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
smh
Prove him wrong undecided
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
I think you should convince the National Population Commission to add virginity count to their task in the next census smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by MhizzAJ(f): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
A lot of girls wouldn't trade their body for money or any form of material possession
There are lots of disciplined and well mannered girls maybe you've been meeting the wrong ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Prove him wrong undecided
hmmm,you think I'm gonna do this with you?
biko shift.undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mad person.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
hmmm,you think I'm gonna do this with you?
biko shift.undecided
I know who to call for you to get you emotionally disturbed now.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by coolestofall(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Op note how d gals above cannot state xtegorically that they dnt trade their body for money, they r just beating about d bush. Oloshos everywhere

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:
I know who to call for you to get you emotionally disturbed now.
hmmm!!seems you are just waking up from slumber.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

hmmm!!seems you are just waking up from slumber.

I see no correlation with slumber and what I typed herein, I believe you are indirectly tryna use a new found word cheesy

Op asked a simple and harmless question, are there Nigerian ladies that can just make love for love sake without demanding for material things in return? cheesy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

I see no correlation with slumber and what I typed herein, I believe you are indirectly tryna use a new found word cheesy

Op asked a simple and harmless question, are there Nigerian ladies that can just make love for love sake without demanding for material things in return? cheesy

so? you think I owe you a reply??

smh
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

so? you think I owe you a reply??

smh

You owe me no reply, I personally cherish sensible reply, so I hardly get disappointed when I don't get a sensible reply from the least expected person cheesy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

You owe me no reply, I personally cherish sensible reply, so I hardly get disappointed when I don't get a sensible reply from the least expected person cheesy

okay,suit yourself. won't be cut dead replying insensitive mentions.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
okay,suit yourself. won't be cut dead replying insensitive mentions.
Can you fvck without demanding for material things in return? cheesy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Can you fvck without demanding for material things in return? cheesy
I'm only replying you cos I'm a bit bored,on a normal day,I will just overlook your stupid mentions.

mkpi.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by tiffanyfan(f): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Because 90% of guys only Bleep girls for selfish reasons does not mean that girls do the same, we still have more than 20% of girls that's bleeps because of love only, so we have more good girls in Nigeria that guys with more than 10%. So make una carry una bad belle against girls shift go one side.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

I'm only replying you cos I'm a bit bored,on a normal day,I will just overlook your stupid mentions.

mkpi.

I asked a harmless question cheesy

Nne, iga ekwe ka nwoke racha gi ikpu just like that without akwgi ugwo cheesy

Just an innocent question cheesy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Mad person.
highly mad person sister mi.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

I asked a harmless question cheesy

Nne, iga ekwe ka nwoke racha gi ikpu just like that without akwgi ugwo cheesy

Just an innocent question cheesy
kwusi nkogheri.
onye apari.undecided
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
A lot of girls wouldn't trade their body for money or any form of material possession
There are lots of disciplined and well mannered girls maybe you've been meeting the wrong ones

let me rephrase are there non virgin girls that have never for once exchange their body for money or favour or material things?
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Mad person.
because I asked a question? you must be guilty don't worry you can still get married.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
tiffanyfan:
Because 90% of guys only Bleep girls for selfish reasons does not mean that girls do the same, we still have more than 20% of girls that's bleeps because of love only, so we have more good girls in Nigeria that guys with more than 10%. So make una carry una bad belle against girls shift go one side.
just 20%?? at least you admit it
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by nanakgh(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
DrMuzungu:
I'm married to one now. So, yes, there is. Not once she asked for anything, be it food, gsm credit, gifts, or anything else.

not even once?
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Well this question is kinder sensitive shacheesy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by tiffanyfan(f): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
just 20%?? at least you admit it

Yeah 20% but we are still better than guys who has less than 10% , and am very proud to be among the 20%.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by don4real18(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin This is an insult op.... You have sisters, cousins, aunts and a mother

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
kwusi nkogheri. onye apari.undecided
Just answer me cheesy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Just answer me cheesy
stanley,I don't owe you any form of reply. gat that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Boys Only! Pls It's Urgently Urgent / Why Are Nigerian Girls Jealous Because I’m Married To A Black American / Sisters Were Twerking On The Groom To See If He Will Get Erection On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.