Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? (2402 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Using Coconut Water To Attract Quick Money, Favour And Opportunity / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
stanley,I don't owe you any form of reply. gat that?
Did you name me Stanley, why giving me the name?
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Did you name me Stanley, why giving me the name?
because all stanleys are trouble makers.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by MhizzAJ(f): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
let me rephrase are there non virgin girls that have never for once exchange their body for money or favour or material things?

Yes
There are
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
because all stanleys are trouble makers.
Stop derailing the thread.
Can we now go back to the topic ma'am? cheesy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Stop derailing the thread.
Can we now go back to the topic ma'am? cheesy
have you eaten?
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lovers fight cheesy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
have you eaten?
Imagine Preshy of all people asking me if i'v eaten just for her to derail. cheesy

Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Imagine Preshy of all people asking me if i'v eaten just for her to derail. cheesy
yes,cos you sound so hungry and needs help asap.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
yes,cos you sound so hungry and needs help asap.
Can I ask a question? cheesy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

ga n'iru
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
ga n'iru
Be serious.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Be serious.
yes naw.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
yes naw.
Who are you?
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Who are you?
angry I should explain myself to you on a public forum reallyundecided
well,I'm who I'm meant to be.undecided
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
angry I should explain myself to you on a public forum reallyundecided
well,I'm who I'm meant to be.undecided
Some questions are mechanized and requires a simple and plain answer. undecided
You needn't explain shii to me to tell me who you are.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Some questions are mechanized and requires a simple and plain answer. undecided
You needn't explain shii to me to tell me who you are.
ok,specifically, in what aspect?
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin cheesy

This is a global phenomenon

Although Nigerian ladies are mostly about the money because of the difficult economic situation in the country

All you need in some countries is just sweet mouth. opari cheesy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

ok,specifically, in what aspect?

Don't you think asking me to specify might warrant me to ask you an illicit question about yourself before the forum which you might not find funny cheesy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
DrMuzungu:
I'm married to one now. So, yes, there is. Not once she asked for anything, be it food, gsm credit, gifts, or anything else.
was she a virigin wen u married her
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Don't you think asking me to specify might warrant me to ask you an illicit question about yourself before the forum which you might not find funny cheesy
ask In Igbo if it's sensible enough I will reply.undecided
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by donstan18: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

ask In Igbo if it's sensible enough I will reply.undecided

Igbos here will understand it. Non-igbos will aswell decode by using google translator.

Don't you think we'll end up deceiving ourselves cheesy

Well, let's keep it for another day.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by Preshy561(f): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Igbos here will understand it. Non-igbos will aswell decode by using google translator.

Don't you think we'll end up deceiving ourselves cheesy

Well, let's keep it for another day.
lol,okay naw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by UDUJ(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Selling sex is not the same thing as trading one's body. Despite some very bizarre (and extremely harmful) assumptions that exist, you still have all of your body after you have sex, regardless of whether money was exchanged.

Beyond that, there are as many answers to this question as there are people who sell sex. Lots of people do it after evaluating the alternative employment opportunities that our Nigerian society has to offer, they realize they might as well be doing something they actually enjoy and get paid while doing it.

Even for people who don't particularly enjoy it (not loving your job doesn't make it oppressive), it's also one of the few employment opportunities where some women are able to out-earn men.

People have to earn money, and not everyone wants to do it working for sexist, bigoted corporate machines.
Men have also joined in the business here in Nigeria (the likes of male gigolos et al)

Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by stilldoingokay(f): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Is there any naija non virgin like that?

a lot of them, and stop thinking stupid so their don't think you're the most stupidest person on earth.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by DrMuzungu(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
was she a virigin wen u married her

It's a childish question. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't but why on earth would I share that info with you, kiddo?
Re: Is There Any Girl That Av Never Trade Her Body For Money/favour/material? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2018
stilldoingokay:

a lot of them, and stop thinking stupid so their don't think you're the most stupidest person on earth.
I just asked a question why are you so angry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Boys Only! Pls It's Urgently Urgent / Why Are Nigerian Girls Jealous Because I’m Married To A Black American /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.