Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster (21126 Views)

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft / Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by damola1: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
I can relate
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by SweetJoystick(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
lol i can relate
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by VonTrapp: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Somebodydaddy01: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
It’s your choice bro
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by hotplate: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
at times I would almost want to feel same, it somehow seeing people making it big for crime and you are just there waiting for God to pick your call

3 Likes

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Emytea(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING, U ARE NOT SERIOUS WHAT ABOUT NOW
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by bezimo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
You are getting it wrong..You decision to stay out of yahoo stuff was the right decision..
They may be riding the latest..but the consequences which you dont know is far more than you can imagine. Keep hustling, keep believing God. Hopefully his favour smiles on you and it pays one day.

Jer 17:11 As the partridge that sits on eggs which she has not laid, so is he who gets riches, and not by right. Before his life is half over he will lose his ill-gotten gains. At the end of his life it will be clear he was a fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Westbestside: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
[s]
Abbeyme:
Nice stop.
Do you recognise Karma?

Perhaps They joined APC!
Not all would be such lucky. tongue

grin
[/s]Rubbish
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by wazobianaija: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
NaijaYahooBoy:
I was feeling the same way until I made up my mind to do what I'm doing now grin
And what are you doing now?
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by kingchris30(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
is not too late, but with what you wrote, I can't see the home training
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by GODovaerrethin: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
OMO ITS THE-SAME THING THAT STOPPED ME AS WELL OO... I FEEL UR PAIN, BUT KEEP UR HEAD HELD HIGH FOR YOUR TIME OF PROSPERITY IS COMING. STAY LEGIT TO BE AN AGENT OF CHANGE TO YOUR FRIENDS, TRUST ME DEEP DOWN THEY RESPECT MOST.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by jimcaddy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
The decision you made is a good one. Let them ride their new whips.. Will they ride it to heaven when they die? Unless they will.. All the monies they made, will they carry it to heaven when they die? People often forget that there is always a repercussion for anything you do in life, be it good or bad. You'll end up facing the consequences. It could happen in other forms. It could even be transferred to your unborn children.. You reap what you sow.. Do your own legitimate hustle and watch God bless you tremendously.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Princekejino(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
What are you doing now bro??
NaijaYahooBoy:
I was feeling the same way until I made up my mind to do what I'm doing now grin
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by olmoRoc: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
queensera:
A Nigerian man with the username @potterian2 took to his twitter page to blame "Home Training" for stopping him to be an internet fraudster (Yahoo Yahoo) as he is jobless and his friends who are into cyber crimes during his uni days now runs their own legit businesses with the money they made when they are fraudsters.

He Wrote:

Back in Uni, i had friends who were bent on teaching me Yahoo; they tried all they cud to persuade me into doiN business, i turnd dem down. Todaly all of dem ridin brand new whips, some even run deir own legit businesses, but i'm still lookn 4 job ���. Home trainin issa bitch

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/man-blames-home-training-for-stopping.html

Well, let's wait and see what happens in the long run.

The guys we all arrived here around the same time were living large withing a couple of years, but they're all either in the white house, or on the run, and can never set a foot here again. It was my home training that's kept me from harm all these years.

I'm not rich, but I'm very comfortable. Slow and steady, like I was told while growing up, really pays. Cheer up, and patiently wait for God's touch.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by certifiedfool: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm currently going through this pain... Seeing your mates making millions and living large but you can't make a move because of home training and religion ish...

To make matter worse, guys are making it big, hitting millions without juju or charm... angry

But scam na scam Sha...

But it kind of depressing...

7 Likes

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
And that airhead who works in the presidency said those who are hungry should go and work. Where is work? I am looking for work even if it is factory job

You are not looking for work, you are looking for employment.
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Grupo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
jimcaddy:
The decision you made is a good one. Let them ride their new whips.. Will they ride it to heaven when they die? Unless they will.. All the monies they made, will they carry it to heaven when they die? People often forget that there is always a repercussion for anything you do in life, be it good or bad. You'll end up facing the consequences. It could happen in other forms. It could even be transferred to your unborn children.. You reap what you sow.. Do your own legitimate hustle and watch God bless you tremendously.
You that is wallowing in poverty, are you going to carry your poverty to heaven?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Buffalowings3(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
69MissedCalls:
Na wa o . These days everybody is a yahoo boy

As in the thing tire me
And the 'responsible ones' now have legit businesses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by ikorodureporta: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Its neva too late, remember 'hell does not exist' cheesy
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Coloradvantage(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
Home training or you tried it for a week and realised yahoo yahoo isn't people reaping money on trees.

People go just dey lie for the gram cheesy cheesy
lol! tell em!
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You are not looking for work, you are looking for employment.
Anyhow, I need employment to raise small cash for business
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by livinbygrace: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
scobyy2007:
This is an unfortunate comment from someone who should be thanking those that gave that home training. This is why some people have not activated the blessing of God in their lives. truly you didn't believe in the training you were given. your mind is full of trash.

Prayer
Hard work
Perseverance
Great Interpersonal Skills
Giving
Seek Godly Counsels

do these things and more and you would be better than the Yahoo Boys you so much foolishly admire. O ni ranu buruku!!!

Forget your epistle and face reality.In a country where a 2:1 graduate of geology from U.I remain unemployed since 1995 till date and you expect boys not to do yahoo?if not for yahoo many destinies would have been waisted .I know so many yahoo boys that comes from a very poor dirty shitty background and today all their families are doing extremely well,some are even employers of labor.
Most of these celebrities including E-money ,Kokun ,and almost record labels ceos were all yahoo boys.
For your information most governors have also been involved in one shady deals or the other.fayoshe ,okorocha,tinubu etc
So it's not how you make money that matters but how you spend it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by abeliver: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
speaking of Yahoo boys..

one Warri rapper jst say "I have a yahoo account and I b fine boy, call me Yahoo boy"
��

1 Like

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nigeria is full of religious and dishonest people , sincerity pays

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

Anyhow, I need employment to raise small cash for business
You have data try affiliate marketing or freelancing.
Learn the basics of blogging.

Don't ask me how, what you teach yourself, you will understand faster and am not into any either, but people who took this advice from me earlier have been calling me to thank me.
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Bestchisom(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
NaijaYahooBoy:
do u also eat poo and bread?
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
livinbygrace:

Forget your epistle and face reality.If not for yahoo many destinies would have been waisted .I know so many yahoo boys that comes from a very poor dirty shitty background and today all their families are doing extremely well,some are even employers of labor.
Most of these celebrities including E-money ,Kokun ,and almost record labels ceos were all yahoo boys.
For your information most governors have also been involved in one shady deals or the other.fayoshe ,okorocha,tinubu etc
you are one of them, yahoo boys are no different from arm robbers, kidnappers, ritualist and thier vice. Do you know that most internet fraudsters victims have committed suicide.Nigeria full of religious and dishonest people,what a contradiction.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
livinbygrace:

Forget your epistle and face reality.If not for yahoo many destinies would have been waisted .I know so many yahoo boys that comes from a very poor dirty shitty background and today all their families are doing extremely well,some are even employers of labor.
Just as it wasted the lives of many victims. Stop supporting evil.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bestchisom:

do u also eat poo and bread?
he is a confirmed yahoo boy.his moniker is naijayahooboy.they eat poo and bread,tufiakwa
Re: Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
mickeyenglish:

Of cause na! What do you think is stopping most Nigerians? Something must stop you from doing something, be it ethics,logic,understanding of causality(cause and effect),Karma and,home training.

If not for these things, you for they see Narcos and Mafia kingdoms live for Naija.Majority of us go don turn Escoba and Don Corleone

Post No Bill

Word!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Police Rescue Eight Kids Sold Into Anambra (photo) / Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.