Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture (3483 Views)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Swimwear, Poses By The Pool Side / Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side / Chika Ike Rocks Pink Bikini, Pictured With An Elephant At Pool Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by naijapage(f): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
@WEB.ORG.NG

Shared with caption ..

Chilling by the pool side enjoying warri breeze

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1557/tiwa-savage-chilling-by-the-pool-side-in-warri-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by Jochabed(f): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
But she is a mother right? What legacy will she leave for her son.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by alphacyborg(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
And wizkid is also in warri, are you thinking what am thinking ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by Brooke60(f): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jochabed:
But she is a mother right? What legacy will she leave for her soon.
She can't chill beside the pool again because of a son?
No wonder married men cheat.
Nig women changed just to prove to their kids that they are good parents.
Be the 'girl' he married, not one deeper life SU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by mebad(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jochabed:
But she is a mother right? What legacy will she leave for her soon.

Soon ba wo ? she will leave Later for am

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by pyyxxaro: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
If she like make she chill inside soak away undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by farano(f): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Her sneaker so on point kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by Awaitingkopa(f): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Some women will just be shinning after divorce...
What message are they trying to pass.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by VanNistelrooy24: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
I only wish to have a brief conversation with Cynthia Morgan.... Tiwa can chill inside Austin Lazarus ice block machine, that's none of my business.
Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
ASHAWO..
Pls. Move to ASHAWO section fast..
Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by rattlesnake(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Is tiwa beautiful or not I need answers?
Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by Tamarapetty(f): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chilling in the corridor, your dad is fourty four, and he's still calling man for a draw
Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by debolayinka(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Why won't women be regarded as sex objects?
Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by Charliiee(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
debolayinka:
Why won't women be regarded as sex objects?
How did she objectify herself in those pictures? You fools just want to talk abi

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by debolayinka(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Charliiee:
How did she objectify herself in those pictures? You fools just want to talk abi

I know you'll love to see your mum post these kind of pictures online.
Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by Charliiee(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
debolayinka:

I know you'll love to see your mum post these kind of pictures online.
I wouldn't talk about your mum, I never got to meet her... the queue was too long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by wayne4loan: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Charliiee:
I wouldn't talk about your mum, I never got to meet her... the queue was too long.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by trapQ: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm gonna punch his jaw grin
Tamarapetty:
Chilling in the corridor, your dad is fourty four, and he's still calling man for a draw
Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 03, 2018
owk
Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by FisifunKododada: 2:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Charliiee:

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by femi4: 5:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
But she is a mother right? What legacy will she leave for her son.
For chilling by the pool side? Ngbeke! you better go back to your village and fetch water from the stream

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture by chuckdee4(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2018
alphacyborg:
And wizkid is also in warri, are you thinking what am thinking ?

Yes, that they came to perform in the same show in Warri

(1) (Reply)

Music Star Timaya Forma Mansion Before De New Lagos One / I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend / Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.