Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend (3482 Views)

Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' / "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by Allnaijaent: 12:01pm On May 21, 2018

Popular blogger Linda Ikeji's acclaimed boyfriend has finally revealed the owner of her pregnancy says he's not the one that impregnated her.

The acclaimed boyfriend, Okoro Daniel O. by name on his social media handle breaks silence about the issue after being interrogated severally regarding to the pregnancy.

Meanwhile, Linda Ikeji whom on Sunday had revealed her pregnancy status by sharing a viral photo of her carrying a pregnancy.

The boyfriend then took his fb page to narrate who owns the pregnancy and what happened said:
"Seriously, I wasn't the one that impregnated Linda Ikeji. You guys really need to understand the whole scenario.

Although we had a plan on how to go about making a baby before now.
From the plan we said "we'd use different source in making a baby" which eventually worked!
She ended up getting a pregnancy for another guy and I impregnated another girl also.�
This still doesn't affect our relationship as it still continues.�
I love Linda and Linda loves me.�

So that's just what happened okay!
#LindaIsPregnant."
SOURCE: AllNaijaEntertainment.com
Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by blessingsonflee(f): 12:03pm On May 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 21, 2018
Funny people
Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by neolboy(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2018
God forbids its you
Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 21, 2018
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by idriscoded1(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2018
Chai, celebrity and balderdash are like 5 and 6.
Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by Bedlecturer(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2018
Abeg marry her pls. Don't leave her for Don Jazzy. If you no marry her na who we ask to marry her?
Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2018
grin
Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by Jones4190(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2018
I respect pregnant women, is not easy to go out with fact that you have been having sex
Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by pemiakd: 6:54pm On May 21, 2018
Who ask am shocked
Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2018
neolboy:
God forbids its you
cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by Countersam(m): 1:32am On May 22, 2018
Allnaijaent:

Popular blogger Linda Ikeji's acclaimed boyfriend has finally revealed the owner of her pregnancy says he's not the one that impregnated her.

The acclaimed boyfriend, Okoro Daniel O. by name on his social media handle breaks silence about the issue after being interrogated severally regarding to the pregnancy.

Meanwhile, Linda Ikeji whom on Sunday had revealed her pregnancy status by sharing a viral photo of her carrying a pregnancy.

The boyfriend then took his fb page to narrate who owns the pregnancy and what happened said:
"Seriously, I wasn't the one that impregnated Linda Ikeji. You guys really need to understand the whole scenario.

Although we had a plan on how to go about making a baby before now.
From the plan we said "we'd use different source in making a baby" which eventually worked!
She ended up getting a pregnancy for another guy and I impregnated another girl also.�
This still doesn't affect our relationship as it still continues.�
I love Linda and Linda loves me.�

So that's just what happened okay!
#LindaIsPregnant."
SOURCE: AllNaijaEntertainment.com

I no cum, you no cum
How belle come cum?

Re: I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend by Allnaijaent: 9:59am On May 23, 2018
Countersam:

I no cum, you no cum
How belle come cum?
cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Promise To Post Her N*de If Whitemoney Win / E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.