Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) (43375 Views)

I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by fortune1968: 2:16am On Apr 03, 2018
He should have waited on God to settle him .God would have paid him at the right time .Problems of illiteracy and impatience .
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by iamjavadem(m): 4:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Because murderers always like to leave evidence on the murder weapon. You are obviously as smart as the killer.
oyb:
But this is too clean to be the murder weapon. A good lawyer will get the guy off
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by mikolo80: 5:19am On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHY WOULD HE ALSO HACK THE WOMAN TO DEATH ALSO? SOME PEOPLE WICKED PASS SATAN...HE SHOUKD HAVE LEFT EVERYTHING FOR GOD TO JUDGE, SEE WHAT BUHARI'S REGIME HAS CAUSED. I HOPE HE GETS CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, EVIL MAN.
she was encoursging her husbsnd to be a thief.not rveryone will leave for God or courts.
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by mikolo80: 5:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Pat081:
Just 3yrs n u kill someone family wot do u want dos worker dat government fail to pay dey dia money 4 many years do now send him to jail n wot re police still want to do wit dia body so far dat u don knw wot kill dem let d dead rest in peace
those workers address stupid
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Pat081: 5:37am On Apr 03, 2018
mikolo80:
those workers address stupid
dnt gt u right pls
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by mikolo80: 5:47am On Apr 03, 2018
Pat081:
dnt gt u right pls
the workers Are stupid
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Frankel7(m): 6:13am On Apr 03, 2018
You only served for three years when some served for ten years & were not settled. Some even ended up been accused of saving their 'oga' moni sef.
Well, it's a trademark of Ebony people. They like cutlass as rat like fish.

Na sense u lack shaa...

Do d crime.....
Do d time.....

Wish u luck......
U need it.....!!!
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Pat081: 6:45am On Apr 03, 2018
mikolo80:
the workers Are stupid
wen dey dnt ve other job nko n u can nt tell mi dat u dnt ve anybody working with d government
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by okwute82: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2018
Just 3years and u kill ur master and wife
Ur own brother, so we that serve for 6years suppose kill our family now,boys of nowadays doesn't have patient and see where it have landed,this shows that if he settle u,u will waste that money and come back for more or as well kidnap him.
Isi kote ebu
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by SuperBlack: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2018
HRich:
I served for five years, the man got married in my third year of serving, he refused to settle me after the fifth year as agreed,

Rather he sent me to village, that he will come by December and settle me,

This happen August 18'th 2005, I left Kaduna state Nigeria to village under a heavy rain that evening,

Getting to my village, I met my poor mum, my my poor siblings, Dad was dead

I told my mum all that happened, she cried and cried,

I encouraged her to stop crying that all I know was that, I'm going to make it, no matter what it takes,

My master in question gave me 2000 naira after night transport,

after getting to my village, I had 1700 naira left,

after two days, i told my mum I'm going back to Kaduna state,

she didn't argue,

in getting to Kaduna, information went to the man that I have returned to the state, just with the help of a friend

I was entering to centre market when he and his pregnant wife saw me,

he said what am I doing in Kaduna, without fear I looked at him to his eyes and said, I CAME BACK ON MY OWN, AS I'M NO LONGER IN YOUR HOUSE

He told his pregnant wife to hold me there, with respect, I allowed her,

the man went to police station to make a report, we stood for past 2hours before the man finally came with police

to cut long story short, I NEVER KILLED THE MAN, and I'd greet him whenever I see him
Help will come
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by omoelerin1: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pat081:
u re nt well bros u too can do dis useless fool
You still write with the same garbage. I pity your life.
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Pat081: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
omoelerin1:
You still write with the same garbage. I pity your life.
pity d life of ur family both old n young ones
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Shugavee(f): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/killed-master-wife-suspect/

na wah o!! But why the man no wan give am e money na!!! God4bid bad thing
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by mikolo80: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2018
Pat081:
wen dey dnt ve other job nko n u can nt tell mi dat u dnt ve anybody working with d government
they shud go and farm duo that they can strike for6months Rio crash the govt
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
pennywys:
you are beautiful kiss kiss kiss
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help / Man Caught Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Orile Market, Lagos / Kenya Man Rapes His 98-year-old Grandmother And Two-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.