Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,987 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Heard?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Heard?? (602 Views)

No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Heard?? by blesskewe(f): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
For fun though
Mine was the one buari told us
And the lie he is still telling us

He loves to lie that he got one as a minister grin grin grin grin
God just siddon day look
Kwatinue
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Heard?? by Apina(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Heard?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
"I love you "
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Heard?? by VanNistelrooy24: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
"Jason, you won't make it in life."
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Heard?? by ouzo1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Na me lie dey lie....I promised her forever and it didn't last up to 2 months.

God forgive me abeg

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Snorting Entire Condom Through The Nose And Bringing It Out From The Mouth(p/v) / How Can I Handle The Pressure 'Go And Marry' / Love Experts Come Here Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.