Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,698 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. (1920 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oya na the heading has said it all. I go first. During my days in Poly got this sweet light, chocolate, and brown skinned babe. Tell her the truth she will never believe you, brainwash her plastic brain with lies & watch her fall for it. Notice her love for twin o, na so i come lie give am say i be twin and my twin brother dey out of country omo, the love come strong pass ionic bond. Drop yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by shamsin6300(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
People will still lie on top of lie here.
Anyway I am only here to read lies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
shamsin6300:
Anyway I am only here to read lies.
na your type go lie pass oo hehehe. Oya drop ur own lie. Best lair go win something

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by shamsin6300(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
saintbillion:
na your type go lie pass oo hehehe. Oya drop ur own lie. Best lair go win something

My type?
Anoda lie spotted.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by Vyzz: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by lilfort(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
pliz who get seat for me
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
shamsin6300:

FOR REAL. HONEST PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE NOT UP TO 8.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by LordIsaac(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
That Buhari is not corrupt grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
shamsin6300:

My type? Anoda lie spotted.
hehehe. This dude is a comedian
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
lilfort:
pliz who get seat for me
oya na. Take this one
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
LordIsaac:
That Buhari is not corrupt grin
but this is true. Buhari is nt corrupt
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by LordIsaac(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
saintbillion:
but this is true. Buhari is nt corrupt
How then is nepotism defined?
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
where are the potential liars? Airforce1,
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
LordIsaac:

How then is nepotism defined?
he is only using the quota system to appoint. Lol
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Denique i sight u. Or u no dey lie?
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by Denique(f): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is where LaiLie Mohammed gets dethroned grin

Saintbillion, what is a lie? tongue
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Denique:
This is where LaiLie Mohammed gets dethroned grin

Saintbillion, what is a lie? tongue
a lie is the act of talking lie without fear
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by Denique(f): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2020
saintbillion:
a lie is the act of talking lie without fear

Now I know...

Sincerely speaking, maybe when I am joking with someone or about something and I'll eventually tell them the truth right after.

Not perfect but it's not my thing. Praying for God's continual sufficient Grace to carry-on... Amen!
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by MercyEhiaye: 12:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Why Lie To Someone You Love undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2020
Denique:

Now I know...

Sincerely speaking, maybe when I am joking with someone or about something and I'll eventually tell them the truth right after.

Not perfect but it's not my thing. Praying for God's continual sufficient Grace to carry-on... Amen!
AMEN OO.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by devafire(f): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2020
"I love you"
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2020
MercyEhiaye:
Why Lie To Someone You Love undecided undecided
Any man who have never lied to a woman b4 have no respect for her feelings.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2020
devafire:
"I love you"
this one is a popular lie and a national anthem.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by shamsin6300(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

FOR REAL. HONEST PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE NOT UP TO 8.

Lolx.
Me, you & who?
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by UniqueQueen12(f): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
saintbillion:
Any man who have never lied to a woman b4 have no respect for her feelings.
Hmmmmmm I see
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by Lekute: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
National Association of Liars (NAL). Lets gather-join our people.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Hmmmmmm I see
Yes na. Lie to her and tell her the truth later after the incident might have calm down
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Lekute:
National Association of Liars (NAL). Lets gather-join our people.
hehe. Clear throat.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Harni what do you have to say abt this?
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2020
classicalbabs, Zornes123,AarewaMafia, olarwhumy6 i sight you guys. Come tell us wetin u lie give em.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by StPete: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2020
I once lied to a girl and her family that I was studying medicine at the university. Omoh, na so mama push daughter to come my side o grin

Kpekus gbenshing was unending grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. by saintbillion(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2020
StPete:
I once lied to a girl and her family that I was studying medicine at the university. Omoh, na so mama push daughter to come my side o grin

Kpekus gbenshing was unending grin grin
baba oo. Them no knw say u no be qualify doctor o. How did it later end bro? Them no find out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

“The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? / Nude Video Of Curvy Cape Town Girl Kelly Leaked / Telegram Is Becoming Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.