Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,331 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Sorrow Turned To Joy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sorrow Turned To Joy (330 Views)

From Sorrow To JOY: Less Than 48 Hrs To Go / From Sorrow To JOY ( Pics) / When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sorrow Turned To Joy by jonatoye(m): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Sorrow Turned to Joy

WORD FOR TODAY
This life is characterized by both sorrow and joy. However, in every situation of life be mindful of the fact that the Lord has guaranteed that your sorrow will turn to joy!!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that you shall weep and grieve, but the world will rejoice. You will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy." (John 16:20 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is no anointing that can exempt you from the sorrow associated with this life. It is an outright deception when you are told that you will never have sorrow in life. At a point in destiny our Lord was sorrowful. His disciples became sorrowful when He was crucified but their sorrow turned to joy at His resurrection.

Irrespective of what you are passing through, the Lord has already said you will weep and grief over situations of life but He also declared that your sorrow will turn to joy. It doesn't matter if people are rejoicing over the situation of your life, the major issue is that by the virtue of the resurrection of Christ from death you will resurrect from every sorrowful situation of life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Turn my mourning into dancing; remove my sackcloth and clothed me with joy in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
No matter how sorrowful the conditions of your life may appear to be, the fact still remains that God has made a provision for joy over all sorrow!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Joyful Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Lagos Province 61 Young Adults And Youths Praise Concert 2018 / Stories Behind Great Hymns..........what A Friend We Have In Jesus / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 11/05/2018 Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.