Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49826 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Tollexie:
[s]This is a question many young people ponder. Even if you grow up with a faith or belief system that teaches sex before marriage is wrong, many wonder what real, practical difference engaging in unmarried sex might have beyond the risk of unmarried pregnancy or contracting an infection.

Well, here’s one: New data emerging consistently for decades show that premarital sexual activity seems to be associated with a significant elevated risk of divorce. And, as nearly all people enter marriage desiring it last, this is not a small consideration for teens and young adults.

Let’s look at the handful of leading population-based studies exploring this question and what they find.
Kahn and London, 1991

Data from the National Survey of Family Growth indicate that "women who are sexually active prior to marriage faced considerably higher risk of marital disruption than women who were virgin brides." These scholars explain that even when controlling for various differentials between virginal and non-virginal groups -- such as socio-economics, family background as well as attitudinal and value differences -- "non-virgins still face a much higher risk of divorce than virgins."

Laumann, Gagnon, Michael and Michaels, 1994

The massive and highly respected National Health and Social Life Survey, conducted at the University of Chicago, was the first serious, fully reputable study of sexual behavior in America. It found a marked connection between premarital sex and elevated risk of divorce. The authors explain:

"For both genders, we find that virgins have dramatically more stable first marriages…"

This higher prevalence of marital infidelity among the non-virginal is assumed to be an important factor in their higher likelihood of divorce, while "those who are virgins at marriage are those who go to greater lengths to avoid divorce."

Essentially, non-virgins typically appear to do more to harm their marriages and virgins do more to strengthen them.

Heaton, 2002

In a study looking at factors impacting increased marital stability, Brigham Young sociologist Tim Heaton examined how premarital sexual experience, premarital child-bearing, cohabitation and marrying someone of a different religious faith were all associated with greater risk of divorce. Heaton explains, "Dissolution rates are substantially higher among those who initiate sexual activity before marriage." Heaton asserts that divorce is more likely among the sexually active and cohabitors because they have established their life together on "relatively unstable sexual relationships."

Teachman, 2003

Sociologist Jay Teachman examined how both premarital sex and cohabitation impacts risk of divorce among women. He found that "[i]t remains the case, however, that women with more than one intimate relationship prior to marriage have an elevated risk of marital disruption."

Paik, 2011

This newest study looks specifically at first sexual experience in adolescence and was conducted by Professor Anthony Paik at the University of Iowa. He explains that his "research shows that adolescent sexuality/premarital sex is associated with marital dissolution" and that a significant factor is whether the sexual experience in later adolescence was welcomed by the girl. He explains, "Adolescent sexual debut that is not completely wanted is both directly and indirectly linked to marital dissolution" which are the overwhelming majority of adolescent sexual experiences for girls.

Seldom do they report not being pressured or forced into sex.

Paik also found that females who first had sex in their teens had roughly double the risk of divorce later in life compared to women who had their first unmarried sexual experience in their adult years.

He found that teen girls who experienced their first sexual experience with a young man who would eventually be her husband did not have particularly elevated risk of divorce. However, very few of girls who lose their virginity in their teens end up having only had sex with their husband. The overwhelming majority of non-virginal adolescent girls – nearly all – end up having had sex with multiple partners before marriage, thus increasing their later risk for divorce[/s]

trash... joblessness at it's peak, go and do something better..

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2018
Opeyemi4real:
Yea sis I knw, being a virgin till you wed is not all needed to sustain a marriage and the issue you raised up there is a serious one which turns me down easily. But I can tell you the man will always feel the pain!

feel which pain?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2018
Opeyemi4real:
Yea sis I knw, being a virgin till you wed is not all needed to sustain a marriage and the issue you raised up there is a serious one which turns me down easily. But I can tell you the man will always feel the pain!
which pain?the man that filed for the divorced and got married shortly and has kids,that never cared about my virgin aunt or my aunt that had to wait for about 15-16 years later before getting another man?please,you don't have talk.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

na you know o.. how'd you know he's a Virgin? he may have screwed some ladies undecided
Hippolyta doesn't reveal a thing.I can't even date someone I don't trust but fortunately for me I have known him all my life.So straight forward even with his character you would know I am so blessed I can vouch that he still is.Let me just correct that mindset prech there are virgin guys in Nigeria but they are few I must confess.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

thanks but next time give your views at home not nairaland because it is called "influencing others"
Honestly?? My post is a "you take or leave" kinda post.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

lool,they are the greatest hypocrites on NL, when I caught him,he strarted with his sermons.I just shrugged it off.

ubunja is a dunce.... people who talk like that on social media have never had sex in real life... they're just ranting on nairaland... I notice clowns when I see them..

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

ubunja is a dunce.... people who talk like that on social media have never had sex in real life... they're just ranting on nairaland... I notice clowns when I see them..
who doesn't know that ubuntu is a local street champion, that one is sex starved.he only comes here to lay his fantasies and then go to bed and masturbates to sleep.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed:
[s]Honestly?? My post is a "you take or leave" kinda pos[/s]t.

my post is; next Time don't post this crap on nairaland... nairaland isn't a religious site.. air your views at home...

Moses didn't marry virgins,
David didn't marry Virgins,
Solomon didn't marry virgins,
Samson didn't marry a virgin,
Ahab didn't marry a virgin,

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Martin0(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

it'll be my pleasure watching as cum pours out From Martin0's dick in form of blood cool cheesy

hahahahaha hahahahahagringrin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by God2man(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Religion don chop this one brain finish o.

Why na Nigeria this kind people full sef.

The truth is its not about ur virginity but ur personality. Whatever is able to keep u a virgin till 30 is strong enough to make u not like sex even in marriage.

Don't just be religious, its not religion that's keeping u a virgin, its psychy.

Lie! Lie! Ask the married women.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Martin0(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hi, Marty. How are you?
am fine,grin how are you too?
I can see the ministry is moving forwardgrin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

my post is; next Time don't post this crap on nairaland... nairaland isn't a religious site.. air your views at home...

hosea was instructed to marry a LovePeddler
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Martin0(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

how did you know this people you mentioned never married virgins

are you related to them, where you there to confirm

see I don't believe in bibles, but if you most bring those things related to virgins then be ready to answer my questions

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Martin0(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
hosea was instructed to marry a LovePeddler lipsrsealed
hahahahaha hahahahaha maybe hoochie toogringrin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha hahahahaha maybe hoochie toogringrin
that's the truth naw,read your bible.lipsrsealed
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2018
Duru009:

Well, well, well I know your type. You sound so bitter. You are good for use n dump.....

I just pity the man that will end up with ur likes!

Man who will love and respect her. Are you her God?? See dis one o...

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jtinaonyi(f): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2018
SKYKEN001:

Oh now I grab the infor...
So is it your biological father or your step - father?
not funny N baseless

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2018
Martin0:

how did you know this people you mentioned never married virgins

are you related to them, where you there to confirm

see I don't believe in bibles, but if you most bring those things related to virgins then be ready to answer my questions

go on.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
that's the truth naw,read your bible.lipsrsealed
what truth?
what has Bible got to do with virgins and non virgins
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Martin0(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

go on.
you have not answered the first two questions I asked and you waiting for another
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2018
ndy87:

Man who will love and respect her. Are you her God?? See dis one o...
shuuu
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2018
Martin0:

shuuu

Yes. Who is man to speak wen God hasn't? Dat guy talk get body odour with mixture of onions and garlic. grin

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by judgedredd22(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, go & finish your bath. There's nothing to see here, just goat fùckers & masturbators on the soapbox.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by SKYKEN001: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2018
Jtinaonyi:
not funny N baseless
Oh really! N u bn typing running ur finger as if u dey on piano!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Opeyemi4real:
I don't see any sense in what you wrote, i'm not talking about bf an gf here. So your boss narrated his wife virginity status to you? SMH bro Lai

You will not see the sense in it, because it takes a person with intelligence to decode the sense in what I wrote. And my boss was talking to his friends about his own wife, but I overheard their conversation....oga Lai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

You will not see the sense in it, because it takes a person with intelligence to decode the sense in what I wrote. And my boss was talking to his friends about his own wife, but I overheard their conversation....oga Lai!
Have a nice day!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Shugavee(f): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2018
It all boils down to choice, if being a virgin makes u happy n pure ,continue!! If hving sex makes u happy!! Continue as well, salvation they say is personal.. don't impose ur decision on others to discriminate n feel some sort of superiority, come back to reality, no one cares, they might act like they do but they don't!!!

To the Op this kinda threads r not good for u if u indeed want to keep ur virginity till marriage, u would just let people change ur thinking, cause i know u know not everyone will agree with you!!

N do u think guys feel pleasure disvirgining ladies?? My dear they dont, u think after marriage ur man, especially the one who isn't a virgin will feel so happy disvirgining a girl on his wedding night We r in the 21 century!! So don't drown on that

Respect is earned darling, no man will respect u because u r a virgin, yeah he would be like wow!! But it brings no respect!!! be a good woman, kind, ambitious and hardworking n watch how men will buzz around you!!!!

Not up for argument!!! My opinion!!!

Back to work, hv a nice day every one

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ikeseo: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2018
thier is no joy LIke viewing this Naija Site to catch up fine ladies www.grandmarketsquare.com
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2018
Shugavee:
It all boils down to choice, if being a virgin makes u happy n pure ,continue!! If hving sex makes u happy!! Continue as well, salvation they say is personal.. don't impose ur decision on others to discriminate n feel some sort of superiority, come back to reality, no one cares, they might act like they do but they don't!!!

To the Op this kinda threads r not good for u if u indeed want to keep ur virginity till marriage, u would just let people change ur thinking, cause i know u know not everyone will agree with you!!

N do u think guys feel pleasure disvirgining ladies?? My dear they dont, u think after marriage ur man, especially the one who isn't a virgin will feel so happy disvirgining a girl on his wedding night We r in the 21 century!! So don't drown on that

Respect is earned darling, no man will respect u because u r a virgin, yeah he would be like wow!! But it brings no respect!!! be a good woman, kind, ambitious and hardworking n watch how men will buzz around you!!!!

Not up for argument!!! My opinion!!!

Back to work, hv a nice day every one

lol.. perhaps they're still living in the 18th century.
all that matters these days is independence..

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Martin0(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2018
ndy87:

Yes. Who is man to speak wen God hasn't? Dat guy talk get body odour with mixture of onions and garlic. grin

OK oo abeg nor too vex na im opiniongrin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed:
Read my post again, I never forced anyone. I was giving my view on this subject.

When are you going to answer the last question that I asked you?

laudate:
Your signature is a pure contradiction in terms. sad I advise that you edit it. You cannot be a sexually confident woman, and still be a virgin. The two do NOT go together. No virgin is sexually confident. Go and find out. In any area of life, confidence comes from experience and repeated practice. So as a virgin, what have you been practising to make you sexually confident?? shocked
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Martin0:

am fine,grin how are you too?

I can see the ministry is moving forwardgrin

I'm good. What ministry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / Couple Spotted Using Man In The Box As Back Drop For Wedding Photo - Pictures / Am I Too Choosy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.