Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49659 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2018
OP needs a husband abi

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Lovely but please madam keep in mind that not everyone on nairaland is religious.It is your personal conviction so please stick to it.
Exactly what i am doing,am not forcing it on anyone,am just airing my views. Its a free world

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
And your a man.

I'M BI-GENDER.

IF NOT HAVING SEX IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO YOU (BECAUSE OF YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS I GUESS) THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABOUT IT, SERIOUSLY.

BUT IT'S NOT THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD.
REASONABLE MEN WILL APPRECIATE BETTER THINGS ABOUT YOU EXCLUDING THE VIRGINITY. (AFTER THE FIRST TIME WE CAN'T TELL IF THEY WE'RE DEFLOWERED YESTERDAY, OR DURING THE TIME OF DINOSAURS)

VIRGINITY DOESN'T GUARANTEE A FRUITFUL, HAPPY MARRIAGE. WE'RE YET TO SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF IT.

SO KEEP YOUR PLEDGE PERSONAL, STOP PREACHING ABOUT IT LIKE THE REST OF US ARE WORTHLESS, AND HAVE LOST THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE THIS "BETTER JOY" YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

15 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Exactly what i am doing,am not forcing it on anyone,am just airing my views. Its a free world
Keep up the good work madam. cool

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Sunexy(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good for you but I am not a part of the aforementioned.
cool kiss
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2018
Sunexy:

cool kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I am a feminist just so you know grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You see why I always love your comments kiss
me too.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Not everybody is the same,and your advice is bad,can you advice your sisters to do the same?
there's one thing you need to understand
That is CHOICE

I gave you my advice is left for you to decide if you will accept it or not.

As for my sisters, sorry to say this I don't have sisters to advise.

Have sex now is early before your husband will divorce you because you lack sex position

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M BI-GENDER.

IF NOT HAVING SEX IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO YOU (BECAUSE OF YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS I GUESS) THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABOUT IT, SERIOUSLY.

BUT IT'S NOT THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD.
REASONABLE MEN WILL APPRECIATE BETTER THINGS ABOUT YOU EXCLUDING THE VIRGINITY. (AFTER THE FIRST TIME WE CAN'T TELL IF THEY WE'RE DEFLOWERED YESTERDAY, OR DURING THE TIME OF DINOSAURS)

VIRGINITY DOESN'T GUARANTEE A FRUITFUL, HAPPY MARRIAGE. WE'RE YET TO SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF IT.

SO KEEP YOUR PLEDGE PERSONAL, STOP PREACHING ABOUT IT LIKE THE REST OF US ARE WORTHLESS, AND HAVE LOST THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE THIS "BETTER JOY" YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Sorry your really pained. Accept my sincere appologies.But preaching it,is a must.

9 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2018
good for you,so since you have been advertising your virginity crusade,you haven't gotten a husby from NL?

maybe ubuntu will engage you cos he likes virgins.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Sunexy(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
There should be a smiley for French kisses
kiss
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2018
Sunexy:

There should be a smiley for French kisses
kiss
But I am a feminist ooo tongue cry smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2018
amani63:
That is CHOICE

Have sex now is early before your husband will divorce you because you lack sex position
lol...Your advice is funny,something i will not put into practice,but thanks anyways.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
lol...Your advice is funny,something i will not put into practice,but thanks anyways.

Which type of man you love as husband asin the qualities
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
good for you,so since you have been advertising your virginity crusade,you haven't gotten a husby from NL?

Advertize?? far from that,i don't know when preaching the truth became a taboo.

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Sorry your really pained. Accept my sincere appologies.But preaching it,is a must.

LOSER TRUCK PUSHER DRUNKARD HUSBAND IS ALSO A MUST.
angry
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

If she is over 22 ubunja won't accept grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOSER TRUCK PUSHER DRUNKARD HUSBAND IS ALSO A MUST.
angry
Who can decree a thing and it comes to pass when the LORD has not commanded it. Bye and have a fabulous day ahead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If she is over 22 ubunja won't accept grin
yes,true I have seen her pic,she's more than 25.
oh,sorry sis you lost the battle.
ubuntu likes 18-22 virgins.cry

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Advertize?? far from that,i don't know when preaching the truth became a taboo.
shut your guttersnipe lips,the last time I quoted you,people said I'm bullying you,just respect yourself and stay outta my mention.
bye.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2018
amani63:
That is CHOICE

[s][/s](Have sex now is early before your husband will divorce you because you lack sex position)[s][/s]
Your last sentence is off it.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

yes,true I have seen her pic,she's more than 25.
oh,sorry sis you lost the battle.
ubuntu likes 18-22 virgins.cry
I won't even advice my enemy to marry ubunja grin

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2018
amani63:

Which type of man you love as husband asin the qualities
i don't care about riches,as long as he is a child of God and he fears God and he is God's will for me,i am ok.

10 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Who can decree a thing and it comes to pass when the LORD has not commanded it. Bye and have a fabulous day ahead.

I'M THE LORD'S REPRESENTATIVE ON VIRGIN AFFAIRS.

DON'T WORRY, IT'LL BE JOYFUL WHEN HE'S PUSHING YOU TO THE LABOUR ROOM IN HIS TRUCK.

CHEERS.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I won't even advice my enemy to marry ubunja grin
the lady needs someone like ubuntu who will praise her virginity all through her life spam cheesy

who says ubuntu is a husby material. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

shut your guttersnipe lips,the last time I quoted you,people said I'm bullying you,just respect yourself and stay outta my mention.
bye.
i understand you,sorry for the pain i caused you. Bye

9 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

the lady needs someone like ubuntu who will praise her virginity all through her life spam cheesy

Hahahaha someone like Ubuntu appreciates nothing so no praises grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
i understand you,sorry for the pain i caused you. Bye
ok.bye
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

bye.
chaii jochabed

Do you know what I will do if I mistakenly were you

I will deactivate my account for 4yrs

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Preshy561(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hahahaha someone like Ubuntu appreciates nothing so no praises grin
lol,but he will appreciate it the first time,then dump her sorry ass for another virginity hunt. cheesy
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

why mentioning ubu:ntu of a guy here
Who was him cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.