Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) (2127 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2018
A brave burn survivor has gone viral after sharing this photo in her underwear.

She decided to wear her scars with pride to
prove they do not define her.

See the photo below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/burn-survivor-poses-in-her-underwear/

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by Papiikush: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Op, please add "graphic pictures" to your thread.
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Papiikush:

Thanks!
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by bjayx: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2018
Wah da fvck
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by princechurchill(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2018
For a second i thought it was something i saw in the walking dead movie,

Aunty we are happy you are a survivor but don't be stupid not to respect your body

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by internationalman(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2018
Papiikush:
And she should add graphic picture to her DP also.
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Cute
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by Evablizin(f): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Gone viral with this picture,madam cover your body biko, thank God for your life.
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by vivypretty(f): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2018
princechurchill:
For a second i thought it was something i saw in the walking dead movie,

Aunty we are happy you are a survivor but don't be stupid not to respect your body

Now she is being stupid for exposing her body even with the burns but if it was a Kardashian body, your complain would be 'why the pant and bra '.
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by Papanwamaikpe: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2018
Eyaaa. And she never marry. She'll definitely die a virgin coz no sensible man will get an erection over this disgusting pieces​ of shit! spit!!
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by princechurchill(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2018
vivypretty:

Now she is being stupid for exposing her body even with the burns but if it was a Kardashian body, your complain would be 'why the pant and bra '.

Have you seen complimenting on anyone who exposes her body for the world to see

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by spyroet(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2018
hmm! the pant though.
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by refiner(f): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Eyaaa. And she never marry. She'll definitely die a virgin coz no sensible man will get an erection over this disgusting pieces​ of shit! spit!!

Language pls!

Ur type look worse even without d burns...

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2018
Is She Wearing Pant Or Boxer?

Not Attractive undecided

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2018

Not Attractive undecided

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by Cadec007(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:

Not Attractive undecided
same thought...bro
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by vivypretty(f): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2018
princechurchill:

Have you seen complimenting on anyone who exposes her body for the world to see

I don't follow your comments here but I said what I said earlier not because I support women that expose their body but because you compared her body to something you saw in the movie 'walking dead'.
Re: Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) by boyjo: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
She wore panties inside the white one.

There are make up artistes who would make her up and hide the burns. Totally.
I know of a burn-lady who found love with her burns and got married.

She needs to move on in life.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things That Are Truly A Waste Of Time / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist / Girls Are Always After Me......how do i keep them off at the moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.