Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist (2126 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist by G1STM0RE: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
GistMore.com

A medical doctor and his fiancee who is a pharmacist lovely in their pre-wedding photoshoot as they are set to tie the knot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-pictures-of-a-medical-doctor-and-a-pharmacist

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, MissyB3, Dominique

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist by G1STM0RE: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2019

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
From what I see, the man is a doctor and the woman a pharmacist.

G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

Two medical doctors lovely in their pre-wedding photoshoot as they are set to tie the knot.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist by StarUp: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
Somewhere in Nigeria somebody is busy singing "las las school na scam" because his carryovers are longer than River Niger...
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist by 2dice01: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
StarUp:
Somewhere in Nigeria somebody is busy singing "las las school na scam" because his carryovers are longer than River Niger...
The real issue is everyone won't make it with certificate

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist by iTearHerToto: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
You just go on a random page and pick pictures then come drop on Nairaland aka trash bin for Overzealous mods to come push to front page. And watch right here as I'll crush my balls with a sledged hammer if this trash don't end up on front page angry
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist by Redeakaa(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
StarUp:

God forbid bad tin.......
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist by Redeakaa(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You just go on a random page and pick pictures then come drop on Nairaland aka trash bin for Overzealous mods to come push to front page. And watch right here as I'll crush my balls with a sledged hammer if this trash don't end up on front page angry

Crush wetin......abegi, sohtin dah u wee say dah let sango kee u dere,

sledge kini ko......mstewwww
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist by Redeakaa(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
The first tiri pishures are boring...
Buh d las one dope die.....

Gosh, is she hot or what......Dawn
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist by GistMeMore: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Pharmacist by vanida6: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Wow cute pix smiley

(1) (Reply)

9 Strange Things Men Do When They Are Alone / Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture / Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.