Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (51370 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Ickes: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=66395792]Na wa oo
How did this fine gal fall in love with this boy

Do you know if the boy's dad is a nati.ve do.c
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them
How is it ur biz? Fine keh, fine koh, who her fine epp? Mk she stay reach 40 na... Perhaps Man's not fine but the Mulla. & don't quote me or I withdraw my sponsorship on you.
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
young man you will live to regret it, life start @ 40s that's stipulated age for real men, u will live to regret this blunder... meanwhile enjoy ur wife while it last
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by friendlyenemy: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by mgdimagaladima(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=SKYKEN001 post=66396361]
Two things are involved.

Its EITHER the guy is an only SON or the bae is pregnant

hmmmm u are insane ooooo

u are a very unserious
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Nate187: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them
Just look at this waste
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Orisyomi5(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
I need someone very good in Photoshop. If you are please quote me
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by cadre88(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
The boy fit sabi do that thing
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Welcomme: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
See I just dey shake head for this small boy.. All I see here is youthful exuberance. Hin eyes go soon clear.
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=SKYKEN001 post=66396361]
Two things are involved.

Gbammm!!

1 Like

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by skillz111(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them
How did a dull girl like you have access to a smart phone .

1 Like

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by LegitBoy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:
^^^^^
People must always have something to say. If the pictures were flashy, I am sure they would have said it's for the money. Now they are disappointed and had to quickly cook up some other reason.

I observed the kinda comments on modest pre-wedding pictures and came to a conclusion that: some of y'all don't believe in love and humble beginning---that's why it rarely comes to you guys.

What people don't understand...they alienate.
HML to the young couple.
You couldn't have said it better.. I wonder the type of mentality people carry around here and I don't even know who told them they don't have a job already...it is a more responsible thing to do since they want it and want to be with each other. Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites!
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by MistaB(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is it ur love ?
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo How did this fine gal fall in love with this boy Anyways congrats to them
Lolz, love is blind na.
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by SegunAderinkola(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
They are old enough.God bless their union
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Burgerlomo: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
God bless your home
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Trottle: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Talkingboy:
God bless ur union jare .

I know some bad belle f..c.king around will say they're too young to get married , but I tell ya , early marriage is the best .

Unlike some of ye messing around, these two get rewarded whenever they make love.

I tell you brother. You'll still meet some old Agbaya, jumping around, and still saying they are too young (at 35 o) or not yet ready.

Early marriage is still the best!

1 Like

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by obentenyson(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
conji still dey shack this ones.. Them think sey marriage na boy like boy friend n girl friend thing... Na two years I give them... E go tire them.. Especially the guy...
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by SKYKEN001: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
hmmmm u are insane ooooo
u are a very unserious

And what qualifies u to tell me how unserious and insane I am?

U r probably a Psychiatric Patient
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
KushyKush:
He wouldn't enjoy his marriage. Trust me... In marriage, the basic thing you need is money!

Marriage is one responsibility you can never carry when you are broke.

Yes I know they are hood rats... Look at their pictures.
Never dispite the days of humble beginning. If they are poor and happy, who are you to judge?
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Esther99(f): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
obentenyson:
conji still dey shack this ones.. Them think sey marriage na boy like boy friend n girl friend thing... Na two years I give them... E go tire them.. Especially the guy...
so to u, na bcuz u wan reach 40 years b4 u get married now that will make ur marriage to last
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
SKYKEN001:
Two things are involved.

Sadly, you're not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by castrol180(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them

You must be an aristo girl or olosho
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by castrol180(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them

Do you want her to follow your foot step by not hooking up with her heart robe but to be running after rich guys...?
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Harodebby(f): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:
Why Is He Holding The Phone Like He Borrowed It undecided
lol. u harsh ooo
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by youngsahito(m): 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo How did this fine gal fall in love with this boy Anyways congrats to them
you still dey form big mama...I pity ur life
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by SAMBARRY: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
lexy2014:
baba ke. U d bomb. Pls don't let ur ministry die
at all grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) / 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.