Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (51363 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by revelation2013(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
How is this news??

These people are both graduates and they are not really that young. They only have small stature especially the male. Congratulations to you both and don't let anyone tell you that you are too young.
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Eynosaintval(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
SKYKEN001:

Two things are involved.

Its EITHER the guy is an only SON or the bae is pregnant

And if the boy is the only son, no problem but if the girl is pregnant two things are involved

1 Like

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Ojemedad: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
How did this fine gal fall in love with this boy
Anyways congrats to them

Na so u go do fine fine de ya papa house till 35
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by gwama: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Both of you seem very young, but if you have enough maturity, you can succeed in your marriage wink wink
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by SAMBARRY: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
From nysc straight to husband's house.nawa for this one.she can't even sample about 10 deeks before retiring into marriage.young and dumb
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Candyking(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Read Interesting Story The Married Affair – An Erotic Story

The cuddling lasted a mere five minutes as we couldn’t get enough of each other. He rolled me into my stomach grabbing my thighs and pulling my ass against him entering my once again wet kitten from behind, I let out a scream of pure ecstasy and we f*cked for another hour c7mming together with moans of delight.

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/03/the-married-affair-an-erotic-story
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Talkingboy: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
God bless ur union jare .

I know some bad belle f..c.king around will say they're too young to get married , but I tell ya , early marriage is the best .

Unlike some of ye messing around, these two get rewarded whenever they make love.

1 Like

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Killurself: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
You think dis guy is ready? To hold ur girl self dey fear you, hope you're not Wed under do rest?
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by lexy2014: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Engraced2020:
I hope five years into this marriage his tune doesn't change..A young man getting married early is like leaving the party before 10pm

But mehn you guys should check my signature...serious buyers not I will get back to you
its his choice. He might not just b d "party" type. If u wanna stay in ur "party" like 4 ten nights straight, feel free.
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
From nysc straight to husband's house.nawa for this one.she can't even sample about 10 deeks before retiring into marriage.young and dumb
how many u don sample?
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by SAMBARRY: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
lexy2014:
how many u don sample?
uncountable wink
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
uncountable wink
baba ke. U d bomb. Pls don't let ur ministry die
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by sweetilicious(f): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
post=66395499:
Happy Married Life.

Age is just a number!
It is the level of maturity that REALLY count.

You are both graduates, that is a very good stage you've passed already.
ENJOY YOUR UNION!
YEAH
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Tonytonex(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Beautiful Couple, God Bless Them. I See The Love In Them. If You Have The Means pls Marry, guys.
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by dansantus1986(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
CastedDude:
A young and lovely couple have got themselves trending online due to obvious reasons. The pair identified as Uche and Princess Prisca Eziefule‎ are set to tie the knot officially on Saturday, April 7th. The soon-to-be bride who is anticipating for her big day this weekend - took to Facebook to share their beautiful pictures ahead of their wedding.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/it-was-our-choice-to-fall-in-love-young-couple-who-are-set-to-get-married-photos.html

And am still single.. Oh Goodness
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Pidginwhisper: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Love covers most things. Love is blind. Enjoy your marital life
If love dey blind, how e go take see wetin e wan cover?

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them

What is wrong with it? Do u know how much he's spent.

Fyn gals been marrying ugly boys since time immemorial
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Ellabae(f): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
If love dey blind, how e go take see wetin e wan cover?
Lol both mean same thing.
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by dimanche4real(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Perhaps with a borrowed pose too.
Somborri can't hold his phone in peace again
grin
DeadRat:
Why Is He Holding The Phone Like He Borrowed It undecided
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by DNA9(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:
^^^^^
People must always have something to say. If the pictures were flashy, I am sure they would have said it's for the money. Now they are disappointed and had to quickly cook up some other reason.

I observed the kinda comments on modest pre-wedding pictures and came to a conclusion that: some of y'all don't believe in love and humble beginning---that's why it rarely comes to you guys.

What people don't understand...they alienate.
HML to the young couple.

I used to think there r no intelligent young folks again in Nigeria.. am glad i could spot u.
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by id4sho(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them
Bad belle, c talk. Prettiness fade but love never does. I pray u should not reach evening market

1 Like

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by OriakuAmara(f): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Can this guy cope in the other room,
He look fragile for that
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Ojuororun(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo How did this fine gal fall in love with this boy Anyways congrats to them
BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT THEIR.
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Ojuororun(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:
Why Is He Holding The Phone Like He Borrowed It undecided
NA SHAKARA gringringrin
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by Sagay212: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
whose choice should it have been?

Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by janefarms2015: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them

Be forming beauty queen, till u start fading away, you are not even pretty
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by ped007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
In future ur kids will be like...
Why did our Young Daddy Married an old woman
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by fuckpro: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Can this guy cope in the other room,
He look fragile for that
...so you pound yours in a motar
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by akinadesun: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Good luck
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by DoTheNeedful: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Anyways congrats to them

You are very vain. That is why some of you have problems in marriage. Do you know if the guy has some other qualities? That is why I don't pity some of you ladies when you get wrongly hooked. Good luck to you.
Re: 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married by ItsTime4me(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
KushyKush:
He wouldn't enjoy his marriage. Trust me... In marriage, the basic thing you need is money!

Marriage is one responsibility you can never carry when you are broke.

Yes I know they are hood rats... Look at their pictures.
. Do not despise the days of little beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot. / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.