Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper (24429 Views)

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Some people don't know how the mind of a physically abused person works. You think they enjoy it abi? especially when you hit a proud person, you have dug your own grave. If you are that type of male, you better sleep with one eye open. I am not sorry for the man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Olablessinq2016: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by vikithor(m): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Laugh just dey torture ,me secretly ,ahhhhhh ,

but the bro no confess say he beat the wife before or on time from his opening ‘address ’
wetin provoke laughter in me na ‘he spoke from hospital bed ’ see as ordinary she just force a strong man to lie in wait or peace on bed,and this our yeye amebo newsmen wont let the bro to nurse his pains i, peace ,they waka go tempt the poor man with -‘sorry ,ndo ,ekpele,he go beta :ehen tell us how this burns manage show map of oron for all your face ?
indirectly mocking him,’ woman beater

make i kno,lie,if my woman ,misbehave,if i don tire to shout ,one better slap can deliver her senses from covens hostage , but ifi turn back see say,baby eye don turn tiger ,i go first stand at the door,before studying her moves to know how to escape ! strong man no dey here o ,if she bath me with acid now,them carry me rush to hospital ,una amebo newsmen go carry mic the ask ‘pls mr victor,can you kindly explain what happen to your skin ?’
so lets avoid a repeat of what happen in 1821
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Iceberg3: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Too much violence in the whole world these days angry

Asine..even buffalo dey chook nyansh
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Maghan37: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Machinegun91:
Muslims needs total eradication
Dundee utd support. angryDid u read d report about d woman trying to take their child to d Church. Your mumu is bound to u forever.Infact hope as left ur life in short Oti Sinwi.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper by Iceberg3: 7:02am On Apr 06, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Men are endangered species

"Deliver me oh Lord, from the Daughters of Jezebel"
angry

Pray � for deliverance from buffalo..pray for ya yanse. grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) / Widespread Manhole Cover Theft In Lagos / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.