Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

"Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed (27946 Views)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) / Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by qualityovenbake(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
He should stop the blame game and enlighten the youth in the northern region about the dangers associated with drug abuse.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by teamsynergy: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ok
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

Igbis make hausa youths sniff glue, septic tanks, cow dung?

Igbis makes hausa youths abuse Panadol, tramadol , garss and marijuana?

Drugs is path of the hausa youth lifestyle

First time I saw a kid smoke liltoon teabag was in the north as a child . Ausa youth use drugs as an escape fromthe reality of harsh the poverty and economic crisis in their region

The hausa elite know this, this lecturer is just seeking attention

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
A Professor started his class on a very serious Topic. The moment he turned towards the blackboard, one of the students whistled. He turned, looked at the class and asked the Whistler's name. No one answered.
The Professor peacefully kept the Pen in his pocket saying: "Lecture ends here. I'll tell you a story to utilise the remaining time".
Everyone became interested.
"Yesterday night I tried hard to sleep, but it was miles away from my eyes, so I thought I'd better get petrol in my car, which will save my time next morning and might induce sleep. After having my tank full, I started roaming in that area, enjoying the peace of a traffic free ride.
Suddenly, on the corner I saw a girl who was as young and beautiful as the clothes she was wearing. Must have been returning from a party. Out of courtesy, I turned my car towards her and asked if I may be of any help. She asked me if I could drop her to her home, she'll be very obliged, to which I agreed.
She sat in the front seat with me. We started talking, and to my amazement she was very intelligent, had control on many topics which many youngsters don't.
When we reached her address, she admitted my courteous nature and behavior and accepted that she had fallen in love with me.
I also admitted her intelligence and beauty and that I've also started liking her. I told her about my job as a professor in the university.
The girl asked my number, which I gave her willingly. Then she asked me a favor, to which i couldn't have denied naturally.
She said that her brother is a student in the same university, and asked me to take care of him, since we'll be in a long relationship now.
I asked the name of the student. She said that I'll recognise him with one of his very prominent quality, *He whistles a lot!*
All eyes in the classroom turned towards the boy who had whistled.
The professor said: *"I didn't buy my Ph. D in Psychology.. I earned it"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by tete7000(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Like their brother Buhari, these people will never take responsibility for anything. Always looking for someone to blame for their woes.

6 Likes

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by daomi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Oya let the e-war begins.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by GraGra247(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is it the Igbo you people have slaughtered and about erased from the north. How many Igbo and yoruba are left in the north.

Same way Igbos are behind the boko haram bombings and American CIA are sponsoring them according to the stories you fellas sell to the ignorant populace in the north.

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Meanwhile buhari has released the icon behind the kano mosque bombing of 2014.Sai baba sabo.they call him the deadliest bomb expert. .wow how lower can we go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by jerryice(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na true talk oh...I visited Minna,niger state and the igbo drug lord there has over 4 chemist and drives the latest car any Lagos big boy can afford....IK wamama...if u know u know.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
The north has zero problem solving skills.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by introvertedsoul: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Can you imagine such slanderous statement without evidential proof?
A class action law suit should ensue ASAP!
Otherwise Ohaneze should be disbanded.

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by oooduancalmdown: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Watch how the flattheads will leave the Fulani man and blame Yoruba people.
Osu pigs

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
iykecicero:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/mandela-three-wives-2/amp/
Quota system dullard professor LMAO.
Did he also blame GEJ ?

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Intrepid01(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Meanwhile we get angry when South Africans blame Nigerians as the brain behind drug abuse in their country....

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Crieff(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Such stupid nonentities fill the northern part of this country.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by HallaDaTruth: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Just like hausas are behind terrorism
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by kuuljay(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Develpment in
South Africa
Malaysia
India
Northern Nigeria
Etc

I no call anybody name sha ooo

5 Likes

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by asha80(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
inability to introspect is a very big issue..like igbo people forced guys up there to abuse tramadol and codeine

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Olukat(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
North is under serious lipsrsealed
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by joeyswift(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
The thunder that will strike that university dondee has started press up. Is he aware that we have more smokers in the north than anywhere in Nigeria? Has he heard of wee wee,sholi sholi etc. Those are northern names for marijuana.

In fact he has made a hate speech

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by abduljabbar4(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Blue3k:
What a clown so it's the Igbos that made you guys into junkies. Did they force money out of your pocket or drugs in your body. In order for an economic transaction to occurs you need two willing participants. You think there's no drug dealing in SE? Lol the market is just better in North because there's lots of codeine crazy folks. You don't automatically become a codeine junkie just by having a few cups. Its takes repeated use at high doses.

Front Page: lalasticlala mynd44

That doesnt make sense. If we are to go by your logic it means that drug peddlers shouldnt be arrested at all

4 Likes

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by oooduancalmdown: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
abduljabbar4:

That doesnt make sense. If we are to go by your logic it means that drug peddlers shouldnt be arrested at all
That is Osu logic for you.
This is why they have flatthead

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by asha80(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
abduljabbar4:

so codeine and tramadol are illegal drugs right?

4 Likes

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by micmond: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Igbos are like MTN "every where you go" what will they not complain about the igbos, let them go you refuse. So the plan is to useless the northern youths with drugs as their elite made nonsense of Nigeria economy. Na joke ooo grin
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by KrystosCJ(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
University don that doesn't have sense. After you have transferred your sense by sleeping with your cows, it is those same cows that ministered to you that Igbos are the architect of your stupidity.

Ara ga agba ndi ara.
Ndi ara [x2]
Lee lee, lekwa ha
Ha chi rim
Ghost mode dem no go see us

5 Likes

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by hatedisplace: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
RogueX:
grin grin grin grin

Anyways who is dumber, the drug seller or the buyer/user?
the buyer / user

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by newoffer: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
When u are an APC scribe. u feed n produce lies
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Butoneday2(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
The malam is a BASTA.RD?

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by 0monnak0da: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bede2u:
Until u all come to the negotiating table to negotiate our continual existence as a country, the Igbos will keep taking advantage of the economic situation in the country.

1. We will keep selling fake china products to u all and use the money u pay us to buy ur ancestral lands from u.

2. We will keep selling drugs to u all and stand back and watch y'all destroy urselves.

3. We will keep selling awka-made guns to u all and watch with glee as u all kill each other due to ur usual brand of religion and politics.

Divide the damn county if u dont like us. Nonsense ppl.

Igbo amaka

Good Excuse

what of the people of India, Thailand, South Africa ? wetin dem do Eboe people?

abi make dem divide India kwa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by eDeity: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2018

we're also responsible for your impotent?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court / Unidentified Man Found Dead In The Back Seat Of A Car In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Barrenness: Wife Attacks Husband With Acid in Ibadan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.