Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

"Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed (27548 Views)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) / Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by smileyoo: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
am dissappointed in this don's hate speach against the igbos, because this drugs 're every where including the east. but unlike the north, most people 're educate, therefore they know the implication of drug abuse. but the northern leaders refused to educate/train their youths to be responsible, but instead always looking for whom to blame for their failure of quality leadership to their people. demand always determine supply. nonsense.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Onenaira1: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Elliot2:
Is it not the officials that certified it legal in the first place? so those officials can rescind and make it illegal since its purpose has been defeated;moreover there are alternative drugs for cough that do not have this codeine composition. Even if the Igbo's are not responsible for the soak away sniffing and others,the aforementioned drugs like codeine and cocaine are their stock in trade,from the arrests made so far. # I am an ijaw man from bayelsa state for ur info.

I ask again DO YOU HAVE ANY BRAIN CELLS LEFT or have you destroyed it with substance usage?

It is nobody's fault they turned small codeine medications and turned it into a hard drugs. If they are able to turn one innocent substance into something damaging, then duh idiot they'll turn every medications out there into something to get high from. Last I checked, they abuse paracetamol as well. Every medications out there can be abused. Go and learn chemistry or ask a chemist to teach you...If they actually serious about fighting addiction in their region, they'll stop destroying their own region and increase the HDI of their own people, likewise educating them rather than passing blame. Secondly, yeah sure you are. I know you're ijaw and I'm Portuguese from Angola.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Elliot2(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Odingo1:

Stop lying to yourself, in Nigeria chemist are allow to sell drugs that is over the counter but there is no regulation, Codein and Tramadol is not a banned medicine.
Developing countries have problem of drug abuse because most medicine stores are not run by pharmacist but by unprofessional chemist shops, so no prescription in selling drugs.
simply because laws are not being enforced in developing countries,it does not mean u should violate it. right where I am,u can openly buy any tramadol at any chemist;but in Abuja where I stayed,they will ask for ur docs prescription -and they sell only prescribed tramadol.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bede2u:
Until u all come to the negotiating table to negotiate our continual existence as a country, the Igbos will keep taking advantage of the economic situation in the country.

1. We will keep selling fake china products to u all and use the money u pay us to buy ur ancestral lands from u.

2. We will keep selling drugs to u all and stand back and watch y'all destroy urselves.

3. We will keep selling awka-made guns to u all and watch with glee as u all kill each other due to ur usual brand of religion and politics.

Divide the damn county if u dont like us. We will not apologise for selling wat u need to u. Demand determines supply. Nonsense ppl.

Igbo amaka

Demand determines supply...True but the demons and evils that you create today might hunt and haunt you tomorrow. Beware of that and stop gloating, this is nothing to be proud of.

That malignant satisfaction you derive from perpetuating harm on another person might turn to that sort of misfortune that pays a visit and refuses to depart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by engrchykae(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Elliot2:
nobody in the world will support your Biafra if the reason for the fight your support to fellow brothers in drug trade.
you seriously need to ask yourself why the colonial masters supporting you against Biafra.
Is it because you are the good guys?
How come they deny the good nigerians visa and make it difficult for nigerians to come over their place for friendly fellowship.
African man.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Ngokafor(f): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Onenaira1:

Their youths would soon start making meth and abusing it quote me on that anyday. Since they discovered that can get turn a medication into a hard drug, they'll copy the b whites and make it into something worse. And watch when that surface, they'll blame everybody else except themselves.

As iin ts really disgusting....normal medications are now in danger because of these northern drug-addict..the abokki guy even recommended death sentence to those selling these cough syrup undecided
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Elliot2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
engrchykae:
you seriously need to ask yourself why the colonial masters supporting you against Biafra.
Is it because you are the good guys?
How come they deny the good nigerians visa and make it difficult for nigerians to come over their place for friendly fellowship.
African man.
That is politics for u. no sane person will let others to cause nuisance to his people,even though they cause others.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
hehehehehehe so Igbo's are the one forcing drugs on those useless mallams that full north I won't be surprise if they say Igbo's are the reason dullard Buhari is performing below expectations or they are the brain behind boko haram and sponsor of Fulani terrorist.... AFONJA masters and nzuzu
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by nextstep(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
asha80:
what this scenario seems to.suggest is that the average person over there can't think for himself

Sadly, yes. It's not a new scenario, we've seen it pretty regularly since 1966 and if one is poor, barely educated, unemployed, all their elite has to do is blame some external factor, and sparks fly.

What I do not understand is why - even using Islam as the basis of education - the elites keep on suppressing their people when it continues this cycle of poverty and violence. It's ironic that modern Islamic fundamentalism is so opposed to progress, considering all the contributions made by Islamic scholars during the Islamic Golden Age (8th to 15th centuries) in alchemy/chemistry, astronomy/cosmology, geography, mathematics, etc. Based on that precedent, the Islamic world should have been at the forefront of technological achievements and enlightenment.

Maybe, like the Christian world which stopped progress in its Dark Ages, the Islamic world is undergoing its own dark period, and one can only hope that fundamentalism would get wiped out with time.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Elliot2(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Onenaira1:

I ask again DO YOU HAVE ANY BRAIN CELLS LEFT or have you destroyed it with substance usage?

It is nobody's fault they turned small codeine medications and turned it into a hard drugs. If they are able to turn one innocent substance into something damaging, then duh idiot they'll turn every medications out there into something to get high from. Last I checked, they abuse paracetamol as well. Every medications out there can be abused. Go and learn chemistry or ask a chemist to teach you...If they actually serious about fighting addiction in their region, they'll stop destroying their own region and increase the HDI of their own people, likewise educating them rather than passing blame. Secondly, yeah sure you are. I know you're ijaw and I'm Portuguese from Angola.
torr! u sure need to go and lecture the Malaysian and Indian govts as well as to why their aggressive approach on suppliers is bad,rather than the consumers. You may perhaps win the debate and have your brothers released. #what is bad is bad! if you are not in the chain of that business, then you have no business antagonising how the elites in the north chose to solve their own issues. and again,it is left for the northern youths to fight their own battles if they feel their elites are to blame for their misery.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by engrchykae(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Elliot2:
That is politics for u. no sane person will let others to cause nuisance to his people,even though they cause others.
my question is simple.
WHY IS THE COLONIAL MASTER SUPPORTING NORTHERN NIGERIA IN PARTICULAR AND NIGERIA RULED BY THE NORTH?
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Elliot2(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Onenaira1:

Your stupidity knows no bounds. Codeine is an LEGAL substance found in any pharmacist supplier out there. It was made for a reason and supplied for a reason. In your incompetent mind, the blame of an abuse of a medication past what's meant for is to go to the suppliers, not the user? So if your child goes and buy cough syrups and drink it like pure water, you'll blame the person that sold it to him, not your child? Are you fucking stupid? How fucking stupid are you? Do you have any brain cells at all or have you destroyed it with substance usage as well? I will not be shocked if you're Yoruba or northern. You lots reasoning sense and stupidity are parallel to that of an illiterate.
Finally, the North have a substance abuse problem because their region is beyond poverty ridden hence their children seeks any avenue to escape from it. Hence that region, not only abuse codeine but abuse any substance that can get their hands in.
I suppose Igbos is to blame for them sniffing dog piss, petrol, Kerosene, among other things to get high?
Oh blame Everybody else except for your fucking selves.
even though codeine is legal,the officials and elites in the north are seeing a reason to curtail the abuse of the drug...so how does that become your problem,bro?
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by bopm: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Samusu:
Partially on point
are u also confused like that mumu malam?

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Onenaira1: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ngokafor:

As iin ts really disgusting....normal medications are now in danger because of these northern drug-addict..the abokki guy even recommended death sentence to those selling these cough syrup undecided

Have you ever seen Niggerians accept how useless they are and their shithole? If they aren't blaming foreigners, mostly whites, for their incompetence, they blaming Igbo, if not Igbo, they blaming their village people and " jealousy"; if they not blaming their village people, they blaming the devil. They never accept what hellhole both their behaviors, thinking, etc is. So I'm not even shocked. Noticed how the wannabe "ijaw" was even stating they should ban cough syrup with codeine. Yeah, they should ban a beneficial because northerners went and found away to abuse a needed medication. Then again, I was not shocked. The illiterate was even blaming the Igbos sellers for Northerners drinking alcohol. I recall reading from a northerner on this forum claiming that ipob are the Fulani herdsmen. What more do we expect from morons that never accept their negativity rather blaming everybody else, especially Igbos, for their stupidity. Yet when the same lots say they want to get far away from am, the morons would be the first screeching like savages high as kite.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Elliot2(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
obstead200:
unfortunately u are very correct.
In fact any wise reader of that piece will perceive that the main goal is tribal profiling, with an objective to breed hate and start a conflict.

In saner climes, that lecturer will be strongly reprimanded by the university and forced to retract his words. His main goal is to preach more hate against the igbos. He only made a weak attempt to disguise his hate speech as a research finding.
Idiot
so when Mexicans are fingered as top players of hard drug smuggling to the US,so that becomes hate speech even though the stats are there?
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Elliot2(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
engrchykae:
my question is simple.
WHY IS THE COLONIAL MASTER SUPPORTING NORTHERN NIGERIA IN PARTICULAR AND NIGERIA RULED BY THE NORTH?
Bro,it is all politics. It could have been the Igbo's or any tribe-whichever favours their cause. and what is ur point exactly?
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Azam101: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
I have never seen a race that is useless as Flatinoz they can sell their patents to make money sef.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Bede2u(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
gbosaa:

Demand determines supply...True but the demons and evils that create today might hunt and haunt you tomorrow. Beware of that and stop gloating, this is nothing to be proud of.

That malignant satisfaction you derive from perpetuating harm on another person might turn to that sort of misfortune that pays a visit and refuses to depart.
yeah right....3 million igbos died for ur one Nigeria. No harm can ever befall us again. The great Igbo nation will forever be immune to harm in Nigeria
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Bede2u(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Onenaira1:

Have you ever seen Niggerians accept how useless they are and their shithole? If they aren't blaming foreigners, mostly whites, for their incompetence, they blaming Igbo, if not Igbo, they blaming their village people and " jealousy"; if they not blaming their village people, they blaming the devil. They never accept what hellhole both their behaviors, thinking, etc is. So I'm not even shocked. Noticed how the wannabe "ijaw" was even stating they should ban cough syrup with codeine. Yeah, they should ban a beneficial because northerners went and found away to abuse a needed medication. Then again, I was not shocked. The illiterate was even blaming the Igbos sellers for Northerners drinking alcohol. I recall reading from a northerner on this forum claiming that ipob are the Fulani herdsmen. What more do we expect from morons that never accept their negativity rather blaming everybody else, especially Igbos, for their stupidity. Yet when the same lots say they want to get far away from am, the morons would be the first screeching like savages high as kite.
I have resolved to return their hate fire for fire. Nonsense ppl. Igbo this igbo that...yet u will not support their call for independence
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by engrchykae(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Elliot2:
Bro,it is all politics. It could have been the Igbo's or any tribe-whichever favours their cause. and what is ur point exactly?
cia said in 1967 that the way they are seeing the war that the east is likely to win but a Nigerian victory SERVES AMERICAN INTEREST.
What is American interest in Nigeria?
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Onenaira1: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Elliot2:
torr! u sure need to go and lecture the Malaysian and Indian govts as well as to why their aggressive approach on suppliers is bad,rather than the consumers. You may perhaps win the debate and have your brothers released. #what is bad is bad! if you are not in the chain of that business, then you have no business antagonising how the elites in the north chose to solve their own issues. and again,it is left for the northern youths to fight their own battles if they feel their elites are to blame for their misery.

Aboki GO AND EDUCATE YOURSELF you moronic fool. First of all miserable rat, take five seconds and educate yourself about the drug trade you incompetent buffoon. There are SEVERAL studies paper on it found online you fool. Actually never mind, being that You're northerner, I'm very much sure you're allergic to reading. Only getting high is what you lots are good at. So let me educate you, Incase you aren't aware, majority of the illicit drugs found world wide comes from ASIA you fool hence the Asian drug dealers are well known and among the number one in the world, followed by South America cartels and the Carribean mobsters. The igbo drug dealers are not even a dent in the drug trading business you illiterate dumbass. In addition, due to Drug dealing being a problem in Asia is the reason why majority of the country list as a death penalty. The death penalty was created not for foreigners bringing it into their society but for their drug gangs that take it out of their society to foreign nations such as America you incompetent ass buffoon. Igbo drug dealers just stupidly sending drugs in nations that have it already in abduance. Go and get your illiterate ass educated because based on everything you typed on this thread alone, I doubt you even know your left from your right.

As for the bold, do you see anyone opposing northern leaders for pointing out their addiction or do you see others pointing their usual behaviors of blaming others for their incompetence.

Whatever shit you are using, be it codeine, meth, cocaine, marijuana, etc; STOP using it because you've fried your brain too much already.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by jamjo: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Elliot2:
blame Azikiwe! The fact remains that those that have been arrested are major Igbo's,and you can dispute that stat. Whether the northers are unintelligent or not,it is criminal for your brothers to take advantage of them by selling substances that are easily abused by the consumers esp. hard drugs. The recent surge on prevalence in hard drug abuse among the youths in my area is due to the advent of foreigners into the community,mostly the Igbo's. it is a fact.

Foreigners? in one's own country? If Igbos are called foreigners in Nigeria what is the essence of one Nigeria.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Elliot2(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
engrchykae:
cia said in 1967 that the way they are seeing the war that the east is likely to win but a Nigerian victory SERVES AMERICAN INTEREST.
What is American interest in Nigeria?
I no know. make u tell me
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Onenaira1: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Elliot2:
even though codeine is legal,the officials and elites in the north are seeing a reason to curtail the abuse of the drug...so how does that become your problem,bro?

The problems them blaming others for their stupidity.

I repeat what i said to you: STOP abusing drugs. You've fried your brain too much already. I highly highly doubt you have any cells left. Seek rehab if you must. Stop abusing drugs!!
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Elliot2(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Onenaira1:

The problems them blaming others for their stupidity.

I repeat what i said to you: STOP abusing drugs. You've fried your brain too much already. I highly highly doubt you have any cells left. Seek rehab if you must. Stop abusing drugs!!
and you,stop supplying the drugs.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Onenaira1: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bede2u:
I have resolved to return their hate fire for fire. Nonsense ppl. Igbo this igbo that...yet u will not support their call for independence

My sentiment exactly. That's only reason I'm still even on this forum. That whole passive Igbo shit is gone in my book. I say give them back that same hate x a billion until they die on it. I say play their game exactly as they do until they get tired and divide this shithole

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by ayo84(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
You need to see youths uninterested in normal activities but feel deluged by higher dim occurences. Its terrible though.

Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Elliot2(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
jamjo:

Foreigners? in one's own country? If Igbos are called foreigners in Nigeria what is the essence of one Nigeria.
no,aliens! Go and mess up Malaysia with drugs and claim u are a human like them, and not an alien.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Onenaira1: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Elliot2:
and you,stop supplying the drugs.

Go and arrest pharmacist for selling cough syrup due to you drug addicts need to get high. While I'm at it, arrest dogs and cows too for peeing since you addicts love sniffing it to feed your habit. Drug addicts
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Bede2u(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Onenaira1:

My sentiment exactly. That's only reason I'm still even on this forum. That whole passive Igbo shit is gone in my book. I say give them back that same hate x a billion until they die on it. I say play their game exactly as they do until they get tired and divide this shithole
preach
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Elliot2(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
u should do well to stop the supply,bro.
Re: "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed by Elliot2(m): 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
u just they talk dust. the whole thing about drug abuse have become a burning topic in discourses,recently. If at the end of the day the stakeholders deem it fit to ban the sale of those drugs in the north( not ss,se or sw o!), there is nothing u n I will do. and those defaulters will be punished if enforced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) / Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 3 FAAN Staff For N100m Fraud Using 8 Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.