Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun (5469 Views)

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by LZAA: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
hahahahahahaha
Corrinthians oooooo
awolowo is a rat poison king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by GenbIoodykiller: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=66448183][/quote]lol
Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians Corrinthians

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Iceberg3: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
@ Sctests. This is one of the major problems with your pple. Did you invite me here to deal with you 'as usual or for an amicable and civil convo? Although, I know civility isn't in the Igbo dictionary. grin

You requested no banters... but just imagine the numbers of banters already thrown at us without any provocation. You guys tend to instigate violence but, cry foul when it's being thrown back at you. The brave and courageous always stand firm, tall and with their heads high up in the air even in defeat! cool

When you're ready for something more amicable, lemme know else... This isn't a thread worthy to show my strength and might. I intelligently chose my battles! cool Peace be unto you..
Lolsss typical of oyorobba ewedu...run � away immediately grin

1 Like

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
grin

Nonsense thread.

Nnamdidiot Cowmumu of cursed memory is a bleached old crooked senile Pig. angry

The Yorubas idolize Nnamdi kanu like a God. U can't stay 12 hours without talking about igbos, biafra n Nnamdi kanu grin

1 Like

Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by GenSpecifics: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2019
The Oyorubas are on a one-way tain ride to permanent slavery under Sokoto and they know it.

The average afonja has a fetish for being enslaved and flogged. They are sadomasochism fagg0ts
Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by Sctests: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2021
stanluiz:
Hypocite!

Go and tell that to your brothers that is opening Igbo thread every 24hrs in this forum.

When you were still sane. grin
Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by WileyECoyote: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sctests:
Forget all the banters, let's be practical, the Igbos have been shouting about the Islamization of yorubaland by the likes of Raufu Aregbeshola even before the emergence of Buhari.

They observed that yoruba politicians of muslim extraction were always sympathetic to the Sultanate. Many of them are ready to sacrifice the blood of the yoruba christians to the advantage of the Fulani Jihadists.

Does anyone still disagree that Igbos are not foresighted?

I created the Yoruba Muslim meme and posted extensively on it and I am not Igbo

Stop taking credit for what your myopic sighted Igbo plebs can't conceive.
Re: How The Foresighted Igbos Predicted The Emirate Of Osun by GenSpecifics: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sctests:
Forget all the banters, let's be practical, the Igbos have been shouting about the Islamization of yorubaland by the likes of Raufu Aregbeshola even before the emergence of Buhari.

They observed that yoruba politicians of muslim extraction were always sympathetic to the Sultanate. Many of them are ready to sacrifice the blood of the yoruba christians to the advantage of the Fulani Jihadists.

Does anyone still disagree that Igbos are not foresighted?

Osu,it was me under my magicbishop handle that brought to the fore the Yoruba muslim meme .

Stop taking credit for what isn't yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Satire: Easterners Leaving The North / Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Meets, Followers Excited - Photos / 2015: NMA Seeks Psychiatric Test For Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.