Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick (656 Views)

'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Helps arrives for married women as man reveals the secret behind sidechics’ age long victory over them

https://instagram.com/p/BhHOun1BdBQ/

Re: Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick by GloriaNinja(f): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
undecided SAYS THE FOOL WHO MIGHT LIKELY HAVE A POT BELLY.

SO SHOULD WOMEN ALSO CHEAT ON THEIR HUSBANDS TOO FOR HAVING A POT BELLY?

PROTRUDED STOMACH NOR FLAT STOMACH, MEN ARE MEN, THEY ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE AND WOULD LIKE TO TASTE EVERY PUSSY AROUND.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick by taylor89(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
I wish one shapeless hippopotamus neighbour of mine will see this

Always gossiping and eager to know the type of job i do because say my generator no dey off from January to December while niggar ball hard

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick by legallyme: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
I am tired of men justifying their cheating ways by blaming women. Even beauty queens are not spared! Please curb your indiscipline 'downstairs' and leave us out of it.
Re: Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick by Brooke60(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Very senseless a man.
It is accepted that a woman should take care of herself, what about the man? That 7 months pregnancy you carry all about nko?

Not to talk of the fact that your wife get the big tummy while trying to make you a father and a family.
Shiro! Disgusting and very senseless.
Cheat, dont just infect your family with disease.
Re: Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick by donstan18: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided SAYS THE FOOL WHO MIGHT LIKELY HAVE A POT BELLY.

SO SHOULD WOMEN ALSO CHEAT ON THEIR HUSBANDS TOO FOR HAVING A POT BELLY?

PROTRUDED STOMACH NOR FLAT STOMACH, MEN ARE MEN, THEY ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE AND WOULD LIKE TO TASTE EVERY PUSSY AROUND.

You are busy crying and contradicting yourself. cheesy

Why not counter the thread intelligently, than reversing the case, or should we agree that he made a point?

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick by highqueen(f): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
wow,so women should cheat on their husby cos they have protruding belly too?
foolish man.
Re: Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick by Teaser0904(f): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Seconded,word!!!Some married women looks so dirty just like pigs!Pot belly looks good on men than women.The ladies above should stop spewing rubbish,wives should learn how to workout after birth and looks sexy as fuvk for their husbands. grin grin
Re: Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick by MhizzAJ(f): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
I don't blame him
Re: Man Reveals The Secret Behind Side Chick by polite2(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2018
Samata104:
Helps arrives for married women as man reveals the secret behind sidechics’ age long victory over them

https://instagram.com/p/BhHOun1BdBQ/
the pot belly came after givng birth. Husbands should respect that fact and appreciate their body

(1) (Reply)

If Sex Is World Cup, Which Nigerian State Will Win It? / My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home / Draya Michelle Sizzles In Sexy Lingerie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.