Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

"I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" (38061 Views)

The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
Now they claim Proudly Islam

When bomb explosion rocks kaduna central market they blame it on foreign hired terrorists from Afghanistan

I rather die while standing than wash my Diick with kettle
dirty pig

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Bonjoro: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Prettyyemi:
all d best!!! undecided

Thanks dear, can u inbox me ur whatsapp ?
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by ericmor: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Must u mention his religion? Someone that is no Muslim or Christian did something far better than that n he can’t even drive not to talk of having a taxi. So are u surprised to see a Muslim taxi driver do such or u saying Christian taxi drivers will never return it. Instead of u to say a taxi driver did that and also take a selfie of him n show people so he can be appreciated u are telling me another thing. That is u people will just be creating unnecessary issues online
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Holahtunez(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
undecided
taylor89:

When bomb explosion rocks kaduna central market they blame it on foreign hired terrorists from Afghanistan

Who cares undecided
taylor89:

Who cares

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by abercrombie(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
undecidedPlease did anybody noticed or understand what that "Haliqueen" of a girl type
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
So?? u applaud a human for simply being human?? isnt it how it was supposed to be??
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:09am On Apr 04, 2018
What is Muslim or Islamic about this good.natured man's act. Your professorship has no impact on global peace.
Sowing seed of discord in the lives of innocent youths.
Shallow.minded indeed
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by desmond2pk: 5:15am On Apr 04, 2018
propanet:
Muslims are the most honest set of people you can ever come across.
I really admire their sincerity and faithfulness
The Koran says " Muhammad is the messenger of allah and those who follow him are ruthless to non Muslims and merciful to themselves"
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Jkvivi2020: 6:10am On Apr 04, 2018
I am a Christian not a Muslim.The truth is Muslim are the most truthful,honest, decent,obedient set of people in the world.some Christian are hear bragging. That is the real truth take it or leave no offense.

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by anigbajumo(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Prettyyemi:
Nonsense!!!
When boko harams are busy killing people,u didn't talk oo..
When the Fulani herdsmen were killing people,u didn't talk..
Because of a little kindness,u are now hailing Muslims..
All d best for all d Muslims oo..
Am proudly a Christian and we don't bomb or kill people anyhow like some people..
Nobody should quote me oo..
Am in my house,u sha cannot kill me!!!

I dunno wat bokoharam nd Fulani has to do with Islam,I dunno why some of u xtian think as if u are dumb headed....

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Prettyyemi(f): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2018
anigbajumo:

I dunno wat bokoharam nd Fulani has to do with Islam,I dunno why some of u xtian think as if u are dumb headed....
u yourself know that book harams are Muslims..
Shekau quoted some verses from ur Quran where ur Allah ask u guyz to do anything possible to defend ur race...
Fulani herdamen too are Muslim,u know it too.
Don't try to play smart jhoor
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Prettyyemi(f): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2018
Bonjoro:

Thanks dear, can u inbox me ur whatsapp ?
u don't have to ask me that on this forum..
U already sent me a mail
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by dotedote: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2018
"the Muslim driver who could not buy detergent for his clothes"
What a conclusion !
As much as you'd like to have people believe he's a good man, it's needless and unfair branding him this extremely poor.
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by marvin906(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2018
heendrix:

oh yeah i get he should have taken it right?

Anyway i wonder what marvin906 wud have done if it happen to him undecided

heeeeeeeeeeeendrix

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by heendrix(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2018
marvin906:

heeeeeeeeeeeendrix

yes I will talk why would you leave the sweet land flowing with milk and honey south west to one worry area

omo komo lo fè ya
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by marvin906(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2018
heendrix:

yes I will talk why would you leave the sweet land flowing with milk and honey south west to one worry area

omo komo lo fè ya

ohhhh lord have mercy

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by anigbajumo(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Prettyyemi:
u yourself know that book harams are Muslims..
Shekau quoted some verses from ur Quran where ur Allah ask u guyz to do anything possible to defend ur race...
Fulani herdamen too are Muslim,u know it too.
Don't try to play smart jhoor

Lol,I laugh @ur ignorance...

Av u ever asked urself why bokoharam has killed more Muslim than Christian in Nigeria??

Av u ever asked yr self why Bokoharam don't come down to south (Christian territory) to kill Christian since is against their religion??

Av u ever asked urself terrorist has killed more Muslim than any other religious followers in the world??

@yemi,terrorist has nothing to do with Islam just gat the fact...

1 Like

Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by baysol: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2018
MrHowto:
Lalasticlala

Stop advertising muslim in subtlety. The taxi man is an individual like everyone else. Can this even reverse the wanton destruction Muslims have caused worldwide in the name of their religion. Abeg go Sidon.
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by BlueScholar(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2018
Ramanto:
This will give some people heart attack

grin
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Prettyyemi(f): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2018
anigbajumo:

Lol,I laugh @ur ignorance...

Av u ever asked urself why bokoharam has killed more Muslim than Christian in Nigeria??

Av u ever asked yr self why Bokoharam don't come down to south (Christian territory) to kill Christian since is against their religion??

Av u ever asked urself terrorist has killed more Muslim than any other religious followers in the world??

@yemi,terrorist has nothing to do with Islam just gat the fact...
whatever!!!
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by uu2712: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2018
That was very good . I do not think it is because of his religion that he returned the money , it is all about values , family values. I have personally returned money to owner forgotten in taxi in PH and did not expect any reward because I believe that the level of comfort I have enjoyed since leaving school is sufficient to thank God.
Every parent should endeavor to inculcate good values without religious attachment so that when you add religion , you produce angels for the good of society.

If you find time to go through most of the lists / names of thieves published in Nigeria in particular and Africa in general , even globally you will note that every creed / religion has criminal elements. We must pursue GENUINE change ,not the religious politics we play with the word in Nigeria.

I congratulate the man and his family for very strong moral values.
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by anigbajumo(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2018
Prettyyemi:
whatever!!!

As from now onward, don't ever compare Muslim to terrorist,we share nothing in common and we re not synonymous by any means or whatsoever....

Good day.
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Prettyyemi(f): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
anigbajumo:

As from now onward, don't ever compare Muslim to terrorist,we share nothing in common and we re not synonymous by any means or whatsoever....

Good day.
few of you are good while majority of u are terrorists...don't speak for all Muslims...u might really be a good person!!! But others might really be bad...
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by anigbajumo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Prettyyemi:
few of you are good while majority of u are terrorists...don't speak for all Muslims...u might really be a good person!!! But others might really be bad...

So u mean all Christian are good people, u are very funny.

Wen it comes to terrorism, they kill both Muslim nd Christian, why don't u anz my question?that enough has explained in details that Islam has nothing to do with terrorist.We don't need to do religious comparism wen it comes to terrorist coz they kill both even killed more Muslim than any other religious followers in the world, why associate Muslim with them??

If majority of Muslim are terrorist am sure u won't b able to sit down comfortable in ur room to write this on NL coz Muslim are there plenty in Ogun state even at ur backyard.
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Prettyyemi(f): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
anigbajumo:

So u mean all Christian are good people, u are very funny.

Wen it comes to terrorism, they kill both Muslim nd Christian, why don't u anz my question?that enough has explained in details that Islam has nothing to do with terrorist.We don't need to do religious comparism wen it comes to terrorist coz they kill both even killed more Muslim than any other religious followers in the world, why associate Muslim with them??

If majority of Muslim are terrorist am sure u won't b able to sit down comfortable in ur room to write this on NL coz Muslim are there plenty in Ogun state even at ur backyard.
it's enough!!!
No need arguing with u..
It's pointless...
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by anigbajumo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Prettyyemi:
it's enough!!!
No need arguing with u..
It's pointless...

Yea,it is pointless since u av not point to counter the fact.
Re: "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" by Prettyyemi(f): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
anigbajumo:

Yea,it is pointless since u av not point to counter the fact.
all d best!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office / Anambra Lawyer Slumps, Dies In Court Room During Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.