Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun (2824 Views)

My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Beke2020: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I am a married woman in my late thirties. I love my husband and my family but I have a serious problem. The problem I have is that my husband is always travelling for business. When he comes around,he hardly stays long when we make love. I dont know if its the stress or maybe he has lost interest. I try to talk to him and he says I should focus on other things,that s*x is not everything.

Anyway,I was at the mall two months ago and I had a flat tyre. A young man who came around shopping was there to help me. We exchanged numbers and since then,we have been chatting on whatsapp. Truth be told,I got carried away chatting with this guy cos the chats became flirty. For me,it was fun cos I was sort of getting the attention I was not getting from my hubby. I know I shouldn’t have gone to that extent but it didnt start out like this..it was innocent until it was no longer innocent. I confided in him about my frustrations in marriage and he was like I should myself busy which was a good idea since as a stay home mom,I actually could do more.

This young man encouraged me to do some modelling cos I have the figure. Initially I was shy but I took.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/have-i-betrayed-my-husbandi-only-wanted-to-have-some-fun/
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Samuelgr8: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Upon why?
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Safari29: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
abeeegi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
You are human. Aside modelling are there no other business to do?
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Samuelgr8: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Upon what?
Safari29:
abeeegi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Its only on Lively Stones that all Clients write long stories. No one has ever written something as simple as 50 words.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Samuelgr8: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol! It means you are not reading most post on LS
Maychang:
Its only on Lively Stones that all Clients write long stories. No one has ever written something as simple as 50 words.

Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Virus777: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Maychang:

I swear I hate that blog. Any time I see a story on nairaland, I'll just scroll down to see if it's culled from livelystones. If it is, I won't bother reading. Next thread straight! angry

No time for fabricated stories.

1 Like

Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by ehinmowo: 1:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Story dt u paid freelancer to write for u to get traffic to ur site. Weldone!
Re: Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun by Beke2020: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked shocked
ehinmowo:
Story dt u paid freelancer to write for u to get traffic to ur site. Weldone!

(1) (Reply)

What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) / Female In Interracial Marriage Or Relationship Meet Others For Friendships! / Confused Igbo First Son: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.