Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC (18678 Views)

List Of NUC Accredited Courses In University Of Uyo / Son Of Nuc executive secretary Graduate From Uk Univeraity / Irresponsibility Of University Portal Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by TheVictorious(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
ultron12345:
The school has rules, and those rules should be obeyed. Anyone that isnt okay with those rules wasn't forced to apply.

Foolish post. Does any code of conduct of any organization surpass the fundamental human rights of a countries' citizens enshrined in the CONSTITUTION?
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by TheVictorious(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
XaviDayo:
Cheap lies. You can't go into a man's house and tell him how you wat to live and be treated in that house. If you are not comfortable, the same thing to do is leave and don't ever come back. Convenant University like other private Universities were built on certain standards and the parents of the children going there are aware. How can u say NUC should do a secular to make attending religious activities in a religious institutions optional? Oga, if u wat optional, go to the federal schools around.

The part NUC needs to play is in. Regulating their fees. Shikenan..aside that...if u carry yourself go convenant, na u Sabi. U must be ready to kneel and greet and also attend all and I mean all religious activities. Shior
[color=#770077][/color]

You put up this silly reply because you don't even know who posted this!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by TheVictorious(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
polis007:
NUC has no jurisdiction to mediate in internal matters such as this they can only come in matters relating to accreditation and standards. Having said that, I don't support CU actions but I am aware that every parents read and signed off on the school rules and regulations before sending the wards to enroll in any academic program. Covenant University didn't force anybody to come, so if you choose to go there you must abide by their rules and regulations, there is no sentiments.

This is it. whatever anybody signs which contradict his fundamental human rights as upheld in the constitution is INVALID!
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
tayoccu:

did you read what I wrote or did you just skim through it?
in a school where rules evolve by the second, where rules are reviewed on a whim, It is Almost IMPOSSIBLE to graduate without getting into trouble
It is the same school my relations graduated from and they didn't get into any trouble

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by XaviDayo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
TheVictorious:

You put up this silly reply because you don't even know who posted this!

Won't banter words with you
My reply is silly abi.....ese o...
Peele....the silly detector...
Have a nice life
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by phenom666(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
SammieJayh:

LOL, I attended NNSSOjo, but I know quite a few abk boys(some graduated from there while some had to run to Ojo to enjoy) cheesy
U this idiot long time ... U see what u secondary school university is doing to students. U even attend nnssojo mumu boi.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by SammieJayh(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
phenom666:

U this idiot long time ... U see what u secondary school university is doing to students. U even attend nnssojo mumu boi.

so we meet again... cheesy

you attended NNSSOjo too?
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by phenom666(m): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
SammieJayh:

so we meet again... cheesy

you attended NNSSOjo too?
No ... lipsrsealed
Reading for my post utme in unizik not this secondary school university. I score 218 in jamb.
What of u ... Which class u dey.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by SammieJayh(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2018
phenom666:

No ... lipsrsealed
Reading for my post utme in unizik not this secondary school university. I score 218 in jamb.
What of u ... Which class u dey.

Congratulations on your Jamb and good luck in your Post Utme too.

And yes some of us love the secondary school university the way it is.
We are wild and need someone to keep us in check...I for one know that if I don't stay under check, I'll have lots of problems in a regular school and will graduate with a poor grade(as a result of chicks, booze and nightlife).
I don't trust myself on those stuff and I'm not willing to gamble with my life.

So, the lot of us know what we want; we aren't dumb.

I'm a jambite just like you.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by phenom666(m): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2018
SammieJayh:

Congratulations on your Jamb and good luck in your Post Utme too.

And yes some of us love the secondary school university the way it is.
We are wild and need someone to keep us in check...I for one know that if I don't stay under check, I'll have lots of problems in a regular school and will graduate with a poor grade(as a result of chicks, booze and nightlife).
I don't trust myself on those stuff and I'm not willing to gamble with my life.

So, the lot of us know what we want; we aren't dumb.

I'm a jambite just like you.
I hope u score well in jamb or u are waiting to bribe your way to a private university.

So u love prison like this. For me I will stay outside school hostel ... Like a self contain "with my private bath n toilet". I no get time for stupid rule and regulations.

Which school u put in ur 1st and 2nd choice.

My boy grow some ball and stay on ur own.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by SammieJayh(m): 12:54am On Apr 06, 2018
phenom666:

I hope u score well in jamb or u are waiting to bribe your way to a private university.

So u love prison like this. For me I will stay outside school hostel ... Like a self contain "with my private bath n toilet". I no get time for stupid rule and regulations.

Which school u put in ur 1st and 2nd choice.

My boy grow some ball and stay on ur own.

Contrary to the stereotyping you all are fond of, a low jamb score doesn't equate going to a private university.
Last year I applied to CU with 283 alongside folks with 300+.

I have enough balls already for picking CU.
I'm not cut out for that rugged life, I had an experience with a guy a few years back because he felt i snatched his babe by snitching on him which I didn't, fast forward to the present say(this nigga is now an axeman). You can imagine what could have happened to me if he was an aye then.

Yes off campus accomodation is the best, that was my plan when I still had public schools in mind.

Just know that my 1st and 2nd choice are both private schools and I'm unapologetic as I'm not willing to waste another year at home as a result of ethnicity, ELDS or nepotism(man-know-man, wuru wuru).

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by phenom666(m): 1:28am On Apr 06, 2018
SammieJayh:

Contrary to the stereotyping you all are fond of, a low jamb score doesn't equate going to a private university.
Last year I applied to CU with 283 alongside folks with 300+.

I have enough balls already for picking CU.
I'm not cut out for that rugged life, I had an experience with a guy a few years back because he felt i snatched his babe by snitching on him which I didn't, fast forward to the present say(this nigga is now an axeman). You can imagine what could have happened to me if he was an aye then.

Yes off campus accomodation is the best, that was my plan when I still had public schools in mind.

Just know that my 1st and 2nd choice are both private schools and I'm unapologetic as I'm not willing to waste another year at home as a result of ethnicity, ELDS or nepotism(man-know-man, wuru wuru).

O boy u dey lie big time man-know-man ... Wuru wuru( u mean paying money to gain admission). U are just a scare or let me just said afraid of bad boys.
In my pervious private university I meet so called big boy who even smoke weed like mad and imitate young guy like me 18, 19 yrs old but guess what I stood up to them and put them in there place.
Listen to me son bad boys are everywhere, bullying people everywhere ur job is to fight them don't expect ur papa to do everything for u.

See I have been or let me used --- I pass through private university and when I said the take 160 score in jamb please, do me a favor and shut d hell up. Even covenant do the same. Hey boi don't ever agrue with again. I know people that are there.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by SammieJayh(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2018
phenom666:

O boy u dey lie big time man-know-man ... Wuru wuru( u mean paying money to gain admission). U are just a scare or let me just said afraid of bad boys.
In my pervious private university I meet so called big boy who even smoke weed like mad and imitate young guy like me 18, 19 yrs old but guess what I stood up to them and put them in there place.
Listen to me son bad boys are everywhere, bullying people everywhere ur job is to fight them don't expect ur papa to do everything for u.

See I have been or let me used --- I pass through private university and when I said the take 160 score in jamb please, do me a favor and shut d hell up. Even covenant do the same. Hey boi don't ever agrue with again. I know people that are there.

Bros you've come again with these your provoking remarks.

You probably went to a low class private university that doesn't even have proper landscaping(I have a frirend in madonna who has refused to tell me her jamb score since 2016; I know she didn't pass jamb).

When rating quality of education, competitiveness and the rest, CU and madonna cannot be mentioned in the same paragraph...so the fact that madonna admits below 200 doesn't mean CU does the same.
Even if CU admits below 200(which I'm sure is impossible as of now), it can't be to engineering courses, it'll be to ind phy, chemistry, e.t.c

Just to enlighten you a bit, even UI, UNILAG, OAU, UNIBEN, UNILORIN e.t.c. do shit by admitting folks who score(d) far below us and leaving us to burn.

Indulge me, at least let me know the name of this private school you attended that got you all broken.

I'll soon be 18 but its clear no bastard anywhere can intimidate me.
I'm not scared of bad boys...I just try my best to avoid them.
I know myself that's why I want to stay away from that life.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by phenom666(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
SammieJayh:

Bros you've come again with these your provoking remarks.

You probably went to a low class private university that doesn't even have proper landscaping(I have a frirend in madonna who has refused to tell me her jamb score since 2016; I know she didn't pass jamb).

When rating quality of education, competitiveness and the rest, CU and madonna cannot be mentioned in the same paragraph...so the fact that madonna admits below 200 doesn't mean CU does the same.
Even if CU admits below 200(which I'm sure is impossible as of now), it can't be to engineering courses, it'll be to ind phy, chemistry, e.t.c

Just to enlighten you a bit, even UI, UNILAG, OAU, UNIBEN, UNILORIN e.t.c. do shit by admitting folks who score(d) far below us and leaving us to burn.

Indulge me, at least let me know the name of this private school you attended that got you all broken.

I'll soon be 18 but its clear no bastard anywhere can intimidate me.
I'm not scared of bad boys...I just try my best to avoid them.
I know myself that's why I want to stay away from that life.

U dey craze ooo uniben, unilag ... Guy e b like say u smoke we.ed through ur anus. Cut off mark in jamb is 200 in their post utme is 267 for art and 300 above for medicine.

Unizik post utme cut off mark in pol science is 266. U better keep quite before Ogun will strikes u dead.

I know I guy in covenant university that score 171 in jamb studying engineering. Papa get money to sauces things out for his pikin. When u have money u work ur way to any difficult situations but believe me son u pay price one day, graduated a quack.

I now c d reason y u want to go covenant. U want d easy lifestyle, thinking when u graduated u will gain employment easily... Boy wake up no job ooo. U waste 800000 naira every semesters thinking u are going to a university where u right and freedom will taking from u. No phone. U will b cut off from d outside world living a fallacy.

Let me tell u something u are very scares of life listen to me, u know nothing about life. Your still young and native, wait still reality hit u then u will know better.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by SammieJayh(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
phenom666:

U dey craze ooo uniben, unilag ... Guy e b like say u smoke we.ed through ur anus. Cut off mark in jamb is 200 in their post utme is 267 for art and 300 above for medicine.

Unizik post utme cut off mark in pol science is 266. U better keep quite before Ogun will strikes u dead.

I know I guy in covenant university that score 171 in jamb studying engineering. Papa get money to sauces things out for his pikin. When u have money u work ur way to any difficult situations but believe me son u pay price one day, graduated a quack.

I now c d reason y u want to go covenant. U want d easy lifestyle, thinking when u graduated u will gain employment easily... Boy wake up no job ooo. U waste 800000 naira every semesters thinking u are going to a university where u right and freedom will taking from u. No phone. U will b cut off from d outside world living a fallacy.

Let me tell u something u are very scares of life listen to me, u know nothing about life. Your still young and native, wait still reality hit u then u will know better.

Bros, a guy in my street got admitted to uniben this year, and he clearly runsed it.

That your guy in CU who is a quack deserves what he got...but you cant use him as the benchmark for judging all CU graduates...I've also met my fair share of dummies from public universities... Mind you, some CU students are presently in Dublin for the CFA Institute competition after they beat OAU and the likes at the national level.
I can't be unemployed after school for any reason(not because I attended CU but because I know what I'm worth and what I'm capable of doing)... Show me JUST one person out of the 10k+ CU eagles who feels and can prove that the school is a waste of money and it destroyed his/her life then I'll quit my pursuit of CU.
How my father invests his money is none of your business...and its 800k per session not per semester.
Who says phones aren't allowed over there, I chatted with my friend in CU this morning...if phones aren't allowed, then how did you get to see the pictures of the guys with shaved heads?

And yes I want the easy life where I earn what I work for and not what one narcissistic old man/woman feels I'm worth.
Isn't that the life every Nigerian student deserves?
God didn't send me to the earth to suffer...I do not know about you though.

Young and realistic is the phrase you meant to use; not young and native(naive).
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by phenom666(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
SammieJayh:

Bros, a guy in my street got admitted to uniben this year, and he clearly runsed it.

That your guy in CU who is a quack deserves what he got...but you cant use him as the benchmark for judging all CU graduates...I've also met my fair share of dummies from public universities... Mind you, some CU students are presently in Dublin for the CFA Institute competition after they beat OAU and the likes at the national level.
I can't be unemployed after school for any reason(not because I attended CU but because I know what I'm worth and what I'm capable of doing)... Show me JUST one person out of the 10k+ CU eagles who feels and can prove that the school is a waste of money and it destroyed his/her life then I'll quit my pursuit of CU.
How my father invests his money is none of your business...and its 800k per session not per semester.
Who says phones aren't allowed over there, I chatted with my friend in CU this morning...if phones aren't allowed, then how did you get to see the pictures of the guys with shaved heads?

And yes I want the easy life where I earn what I work for and not what one narcissistic old man/woman feels I'm worth.

Young and realistic is the phrase you meant to use; not young and native(naive).

I know I boy that finish from American university here in Nigeria that can't spell his name or sorry what of our own DAVIDO that did not attend lectures. Wasn't found in school hostel. Didn't take his final exam which he confess himself on twitter few years back. Babcock did not change Davido upon it's a Christian school....

Sorry for my mistake. They paid 800000 + a session what of feeding. Students aren't allow to cook. Y. A whole university. Students spend money eating in their cafeterias. A day u spend like 1400 naira. Eg
1) morning time: bread #200 n tea ( milk and sugar) 100
2)afternoon: rice #400 and meat #100 ( tasteless food)
3)evening: noodle 300 naira and two fried egg #300
What of water u go drink let me say u spend 70 naira on pure water a day as a man u will soon be
1400 × 30 days=42000 naira
70×30=2100
42000+2100=44100 naira a month
With all that Food no go show ur body.
Public university #20000 I buy food stuff plus kilo of meat and 2 fishes used my shove and Cook my food. 10 bags of pure water #150.
150×10=1500 for d month. Everything a spend is 21500.
Guy I have been to a private school so I know everything but d allowed us to Cook sha but pride will not let us u know big boy style.

Those so called students in Dublin ... Guy the reason y OAU students allow covenant students to beat them is becus of money. Who will pay their visa to Dublin, accommodation, feeding their. All those students that when to Dublin who do u thinks pay their bill not oyedepo ----- their parent's or their guideline.

I know many covenant graduated who are jobless and idol in Lagos. U see y I said u are young and naive. U know nothing about life.

I know my worth my anus c ur mouth like I know my worth u shall know it when covenant is done with u.
Enter prison(covenant) then u will who Oyedepo is. The stuff he is made off. They don't allow phone they will give u a customized iPad used for communication within d school premises.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by SammieJayh(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
phenom666:

I know I boy that finish from American university here in Nigeria that can't spell his name or sorry what of our own DAVIDO that did not attend lectures. Wasn't found in school hostel. Didn't take his final exam which he confess himself on twitter few years back. Babcock did not change Davido upon it's a Christian school....

Sorry for my mistake. They paid 800000 + a session what of feeding. Students aren't allow to cook. Y. A whole university. Students spend money eating in their cafeterias. A day u spend like 1400 naira. Eg
What of water u go drink let me say u spend 70 naira on pure water a day as a man u will soon be
70×30=2100
Public university #20000 I buy food stuff plus kilo of meat and 2 fishes used my shove and Cook my food. 10 bags of pure water #150.
Guy I have been to a private school so I know everything but d allowed us to Cook sha but pride will not let us u know big boy style.

Those so called students in Dublin ... Guy the reason y OAU students allow covenant students to beat them is becus of money. Who will pay their visa to Dublin, accommodation, feeding their. All those students that when to Dublin who do u thinks pay their bill not oyedepo ----- their parent's or their guideline.

I know many covenant graduated who are jobless and idol in Lagos. U see y I said u are young and naive. U know nothing about life.

I know my worth my anus c ur mouth like I know my worth u shall know it when covenant is done with u.
Enter prison(covenant) then u will who Oyedepo is. The stuff he is made off. They don't allow phone they will give u a customized iPad used for communication within d school premises.

See as this nigga draw budget for me like say hin dey work for ministry of budget and National planning...
How myself and my dad decide to spend his money is none of your business, I'm still shocked as to why our expenditure is any of your concern.
You speak like only covenant university has unemployed graduates...or do you mean to say everyone from UI, UNIBEN, OAU is gainfully employed?

I hear American University of Nigeria is good, but you still cant compare them to CU... Davido couldn't have gotten away with his actions if it were in CU; so again CU isnt on the same level as other private schools...
When I wrote my WAEC in Kaduna, I sat with people who couldn't spell their names...some of them are now in public unis(now I guess that's enough reason to generalize and say all public schools admit academically poor students)

And about the Dublin stuff, it's definitely(most likely) sponsored by the CFA institute... And even your excuse of money being the hindering factor to OAU is a slap on the face of OAU, NIGERIA and her useless government.
If they were that good; at least they could have won at the national level and then created a GoFundMe page which myself and other well meaning people wouldn't have minded donating to...so shut up and stop making silly excuses for them like you're their PR Officer.

You shouldn't say what you have no idea of...if the iPods and iPads only communicates within the school premises, then how did I chat with my friend today? how did you get to see the shaved guys?

What's the name of the private school you attended?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by HigherEd: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2018
SammieJayh:

Pls don't mind that guy o. There is no way CU could have admitted a student with less than 210 in the minimum for engineering in the past few years.......
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by phenom666(m): 1:09am On Apr 07, 2018
SammieJayh:

See as this nigga draw budget for me like say hin dey work for ministry of budget and National planning...
How myself and my dad decide to spend his money is none of your business, I'm still shocked as to why our expenditure is any of your concern.
You speak like only covenant university has unemployed graduates...or do you mean to say everyone from UI, UNIBEN, OAU is gainfully employed?

I hear American University of Nigeria is good, but you still cant compare them to CU... Davido couldn't have gotten away with his actions if it were in CU; so again CU isnt on the same level as other private schools...
When I wrote my WAEC in Kaduna, I sat with people who couldn't spell their names...some of them are now in public unis(now I guess that's enough reason to generalize and say all public schools admit academically poor students)

And about the Dublin stuff, it's definitely(most likely) sponsored by the CFA institute... And even your excuse of money being the hindering factor to OAU is a slap on the face of OAU, NIGERIA and her useless government.
If they were that good; at least they could have won at the national level and then created a GoFundMe page which myself and other well meaning people wouldn't have minded donating to...so shut up and stop making silly excuses for them like you're their PR Officer.

You shouldn't say what you have no idea of...if the iPods and iPads only communicates within the school premises, then how did I chat with my friend today? how did you get to see the shaved guys?

Y must u know d name of d private university I finish from.
How myself and my dad decide to spend his money is none of your business.
guy thunder fire u " how myself " have u ever earn 1 kobo in ur life and is no.
American university is 10 time better that ur prison cell the call Hebron. Babcock even beat that hell - Bron too

U can lie person wet do fit spell him name pass waec guy na thunder go fire that ur lying mouth.

And that Dublin stuff boi shut d hell up. Ask people how much it cost to fly Lagos to Dublin. Boy is around #450000 for economic DAT d least price. C ur rotten mouth like donated money in this rescission. Who will donated money at this time when thing are hard. For Christ sake who have to go on Facebook to create "fundme" or "abegfundme" account. Everyone will take them as scummers. Guy dey used ur head when we dey talk.

Covenant can only beat poor children y cant their not face their mate 'American' or ' Babcock' those one's will baptise their bottom for them. They will put u guys where u rightful belong. Glorified assh***.

Easter Monday na schools ... Boy used ur head. Some1 somewhere must have film it. School days no phone. Some students must have stay in school for d Easter holiday and forgot to bring their Bible so they were punish and some 1 just someone may be a worker or ex students or parents film it and uploaded it on you tube.

Or u think this was d 1st time students were punish no. This was d 1st time worker ( dean of students affairs) was caught punishing students and it was leaked. Remember I finish from a similar to this (no camera phone) I know what goes on there.
Someone film it but it wasn't a student becus if caught he will b expel or given suspension.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by phenom666(m): 2:10am On Apr 07, 2018
HigherEd:

Pls don't mind that guy o. There is no way CU could have admitted a student with less than 210 in the minimum for engineering in the past few years.......

Shut up there u of all people know this. " money for hand back for ground ". grin grin

Unripe children gain admission there with 150 in jamb without writing the school post utme even if d write it and fail d school will admit them. It all about d money more money. Profit = private business.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by HigherEd: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
SammieJayh:

Have you bought your Post Jamb form?
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by SammieJayh(m): 1:15am On Apr 09, 2018
HigherEd:

I know sir, I saw their application statistics last year, and I was awed; they had/have some of the best jamb scores in the country...

I've known this phenom guy to be a noisemaker and I'm just indulging myself while I think of something reasonable to spend my time on.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by SammieJayh(m): 2:33am On Apr 09, 2018
phenom666:

Y must u know d name of d private university I finish from.
How myself and my dad decide to spend his money is none of your business.
guy thunder fire u " how myself " have u ever earn 1 kobo in ur life and is no.
American university is 10 time better that ur prison cell the call Hebron. Babcock even beat that hell - Bron too

U can lie person wet do fit spell him name pass waec guy na thunder go fire that ur lying mouth.

And that Dublin stuff boi shut d hell up. Ask people how much it cost to fly Lagos to Dublin. Boy is around #450000 for economic DAT d least price. C ur rotten mouth like donated money in this rescission. Who will donated money at this time when thing are hard. For Christ sake who have to go on Facebook to create "fundme" or "abegfundme" account. Everyone will take them as scummers. Guy dey used ur head when we dey talk.

Covenant can only beat poor children y cant their not face their mate 'American' or ' Babcock' those one's will baptise their bottom for them. They will put u guys where u rightful belong. Glorified assh***.

Easter Monday na schools ... Boy used ur head. Some1 somewhere must have film it. School days no phone. Some students must have stay in school for d Easter holiday and forgot to bring their Bible so they were punish and some 1 just someone may be a worker or ex students or parents film it and uploaded it on you tube.

Or u think this was d 1st time students were punish no. This was d 1st time worker ( dean of students affairs) was caught punishing students and it was leaked. Remember I finish from a similar to this (no camera phone) I know what goes on there.
Someone film it but it wasn't a student becus if caught he will b expel or given suspension.

If I don't spend my dad's money, who will?
I even said his money not 'our' money and you're here trying to prove a point that doesn't even exist.
He owes me and my siblings the best education he(we) can afford, none of them will write jamb more than once because they will have to chose between CU and ABUAD or Europe(no one has time to be competing with over 20000 candidates for less than 3000 slots; when no be say na Harvard MBA I dey apply for)

You lost when you started talking the American University and Babcock rubbish...oshi.

The students have phones; stop being a noob and get a copy of their handbook, those boys posted the pictures for fun and to pun their school.
I saw posts(FaceBook and Instagram Stories from my former classmates; now I'm guessing Oyedepo shocked or the DSA are the ones posting updates through my friends' social media accounts grin or maybe it's their parents cheesy).

As OAU's PRO, you gave us the dumbest reason for why a tertiary institution(the Oba Awon Unifasity for that matter) will crash out of a competition that will not only bring national but international accolades. Are you trying to say they don't have about 5-10million to spare? (oh I forgot; the funds of the school must have been shared in their senate chamber, deans' offices e.t.c for personal uses including sending their kids abroad while miserable people like you stay here fighting for admission into scrap schools.)
Whether you agree or not doesn't change the fact that in a few years, CU will be remembered as the first school to win the CFA in Nigeria even if they don't win at Dublin.

You're really foolish, how can you even use money as an excuse for failure? They should have won the nationals first, no be by mouth.

Since it's now an established fact that sense is far from you, your comments are all inciting and only based on hate and envy rather than facts and sensibility...

At times I don't blame you though, I blame the private school you attended, you should sue them for negligence(if they had paid any attention to you, you would have been a better and less hateful person...who knows how to type at least one legible sentence per paragraph) and for failing to mould your character and person.
I bet my primary and secondary schools are better than the refugee camp of a private school you claim to have attended.

I only hope Unizik does a better job on you this time because if they fail, we'll have one more totally broken Nigerian youth and I fear for the future of an already damaged Nigeria with more people like you hoping to get administrative positions in the country.

I won't indulge you further on this thread. Do not even think of quoting me ever again because you will be IGNORED!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by SammieJayh(m): 2:33am On Apr 09, 2018
HigherEd:

Have you bought your Post Jamb form?

It's not yet out, I hope it comes this week though.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by Paradigm777: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2018
phenom666:

70×30=2100

Guy, this ur English eh
Which primary school u attend sef?
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by ImaIma1(f): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2018
phenom666:

70×30=2100

I really couldn't imagine going to a school where my independence is taken from me...thanks to my parents. Imagine not being able to cook my own meals, exploring the city at will or just being free.

As long as they are adults, they shouldn't be caged as if they can even succeed in taming them.

It is either my children go to a federal uni or study abroad. Let me bring them up with the right morals and attitude and make them understand the consequences for each action. Then allow them make their mistakes and choices.

It is not like CU,Babacock, etc students don't get pregnant, impregnated, commit abortions,etc. They have just learnt to do it the the most discreet possible way.

Still, it is a choice of the parents/students to attend any uni and should accept the consequences.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by phenom666(m): 3:21am On Apr 14, 2018
SammieJayh:

If I don't spend my dad's money, who will?
I even said his money not 'our' money and you're here trying to prove a point that doesn't even exist.
He owes me and my siblings the best education he(we) can afford, none of them will write jamb more than once because they will have to chose between CU and ABUAD or Europe(no one has time to be competing with over 20000 candidates for less than 3000 slots; when no be say na Harvard MBA I dey apply for)

You lost when you started talking the American University and Babcock rubbish...oshi.

The students have phones; stop being a noob and get a copy of their handbook, those boys posted the pictures for fun and to pun their school.
I saw posts(FaceBook and Instagram Stories from my former classmates; now I'm guessing Oyedepo shocked or the DSA are the ones posting updates through my friends' social media accounts grin or maybe it's their parents cheesy).

As OAU's PRO, you gave us the dumbest reason for why a tertiary institution(the Oba Awon Unifasity for that matter) will crash out of a competition that will not only bring national but international accolades. Are you trying to say they don't have about 5-10million to spare? (oh I forgot; the funds of the school must have been shared in their senate chamber, deans' offices e.t.c for personal uses including sending their kids abroad while miserable people like you stay here fighting for admission into scrap schools.)
Whether you agree or not doesn't change the fact that in a few years, CU will be remembered as the first school to win the CFA in Nigeria even if they don't win at Dublin.

You're really foolish, how can you even use money as an excuse for failure? They should have won the nationals first, no be by mouth.

Since it's now an established fact that sense is far from you, your comments are all inciting and only based on hate and envy rather than facts and sensibility...

At times I don't blame you though, I blame the private school you attended, you should sue them for negligence(if they had paid any attention to you, you would have been a better and less hateful person...who knows how to type at least one legible sentence per paragraph) and for failing to mould your character and person.
I bet my primary and secondary schools are better than the refugee camp of a private school you claim to have attended.

I only hope Unizik does a better job on you this time because if they fail, we'll have one more totally broken Nigerian youth and I fear for the future of an already damaged Nigeria with more people like you hoping to get administrative positions in the country.

I won't indulge you further on this thread. Do not even think of quoting me ever again because you will be IGNORED!!!!!

I was ban for days that was y I didn't reply u.

Boy don't worry hope u heard me when I become a politician's I swe.ar u will know d stuff am made off.

quote "Are you trying to say they don't have about 5-10million to spare? (oh I forgot; the funds of the school must have been shared in their senate chamber, deans' offices e.t.c for personal uses including sending their kids abroad while miserable people like you stay] here fighting for admission into scrap schools.)"
^^^^^^ let me c any bastazd that finish private university that will become governor of any States in Nigeria especially when am still here.

U mouth u HIV AID infected mouth to insult federal university because of a prison cell university means for wealthy. Boy I have been there nothing special, just normal routine fine building church way d used to extort big money from parents who don't know.

U are just a spoils kid. I not blame u I blame ur parent's. They spoil u themselves. Ur fada own u nothing. Nobody own u anything. That y they are many jobless youth waiting for government to provide job for them.

Coward u cant completed becus u don't have d gut to u know u are a qualify dullard only big grammar u know.

U want to study engineering and u can't repair cars, u can't build housing boy private university can't teach u this only federal can. Use ur brain.

For d phone u are very stu***. I will upload a pictures showing u students customized tablet's no camera. (1. That guy on brown trouser. 2. That guy on d 3rd roll with a tablet). C boy I finish from a private university that what will used.

(oh I forgot; the funds of the school must have been shared in their senate chamber, deans' offices e.t.c)
^^^^^^^ u answer yourself and u have gut's to called me miserable. Mad man will u give 3 million. Naira to travel to Dublin for z competition "sorry I don't have" will b ur answer as always.

U say government stole money right but believed me when I tell u that government stolen fund are also in private university as investment shared. Covenant university have d highest shares as a sole proprietor business. Ex Governor as investors invest there stolen fund.

When I become a Governor... Even President self I will take my share of national cake. I will not invest any money into any school I will build my own primary, secondary and private university.

Am not envy neither do hate any university believe me. I finish from 1 so y d hate. I don't did attention am an introvert so, I can take care of myself. Religious private university is a scam believe me. They used d church to cover so many things like stolen fund etc.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Have listen to phyno song 'fada fada' there was a place when he said and I quote " I turn myself to breast " that what UNIZIK will do to me. It will remove the cold in me and set me on fire that fire will make me a deadly r.ipper the deadliest this world have ever known.

^^^^^^ in your stupid mind u are intelligent. By writing big grammar. Grammar don't give money boy hard work give that for sure am better that u.

U wrote jamb last year y didn't u gain admission to covenant or sorry u fail or your papa no get then to send to there. Broke ass nigga. grin grin grin.
This where ur sentence....

'Last year I applied to CU with 283 alongside folks with 300+.'

Even that 300+ I dey scrupulous of u come d form for internet mad man.

U no even agrue with me with Babcock and American university na federal u go d talk nonsense. Useless pikin.

Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by phenom666(m): 3:33am On Apr 14, 2018
Paradigm777:

Guy, this ur English eh
Which primary school u attend sef?

I too know this ur quote from.
)
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Paradigm777: 9:11pm On Apr 07
prolog2:
Because the white man's religion says so ?
How is Xtianity a white man religion?
Maybe you should use ur local dialect in typing the next comment.

Its not local dialect it local language.
Is not xtianity is Christian or Christianity
U can't even write self. C person that want to correct me.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by phenom666(m): 4:19am On Apr 14, 2018
ImaIma1:

I really couldn't imagine going to a school where my independence is taken from me...thanks to my parents. Imagine not being able to cook my own meals, exploring the city at will or just being free.

As long as they are adults, they shouldn't be caged as if they can even succeed in taming them.

It is either my children go to a federal uni or study abroad. Let me bring them up with the right morals and attitude and make them understand the consequences for each action. Then allow them make their mistakes and choices.

It is not like CU,Babacock, etc students don't get pregnant, impregnant, commit abortions,etc. They have just learnt to do it the the most discreet possible way.

Still, it is a choice of the parents/students to attend any uni and should accept the consequences.

I was ban y d delay.

Thank u very much for ur reply. The is still hope for Nigeria university even if federal or state government is messing up big time.

Federal or state university is ten time better that any religious private universities. The give students their freedom to rent hostels outside school, to Cook in school hostel etc.

Do u know that most of this private university are big with stolen fund or they investors most of are politicians who stole and are looking for a way to hide they money.

I finish from a private university and what I saw change me forever... A ex Governor own my university but gave it to a Catholic priest to run as the chancellor even gave it a Catholic name when efcc came for him that was when d truth was reveal. More than 150 million was remove from d school bank account. Building's project around d school was brought to a standstill for years even now that am a graduated. Is like d current Governor wanting some stolen fund back.

I went to unizik a federal university when I was a student back in that prison cell that they treat students as servants ' no cooking ' I almost cried come see food... Those guys were balling in their self contains apartment. They were so fat that was when I got to know that religious private university was and still a disease.

They were lot of bad thing that went go and it never saw the light. Students were expels for demanding justice. Students were even beating by arm men self.
I was even punish to cut Grass around d school's premises not once but many time.
The hostel was nothing to write to home about. We were more than 16 in a room no lie.

That covenant school own is even small self cutting people hair our own is suspension for 2 month at least. They no send ooo.

To top it all run girl exist so many of them take permission to go home but no lie is to see her sugar daddy. 1 even went missing and was never found again. Person were go bad go bad.

Good non religious private university and de give total freedom even used of gsm phone are
1)American university
2)baze university in abuja
3)Nile university in abuja
This three university are better that covenant university so far for Babcock university ---
student don't Cook, no phone, they don't even eat meat. Who those that because of education. No meat.

The other mention above are good and are non religious like our federal university on Sunday go to any church that u like. My private university u must attend school own church inside d school.
Re: Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC by Paradigm777: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2018
phenom666:

I was ban y d delay.

Thank u very much for ur reply. The is still hope for Nigeria university even if federal or state government is messing up big time.

Federal or state university is ten time better that any religious private universities. The give students their freedom to rent hostels outside school, to Cook in school hostel etc.

Do u know that most of this private university are big with stolen fund or they investors most of are politicians who stole and are looking for a way to hide they money.

I finish from a private university and what I saw change me forever... A ex Governor own my university but gave it to a Catholic priest to run as the chancellor even gave it a Catholic name when efcc came for him that was when d truth was reveal. More than 150 million was remove from d school bank account. Building's project around d school was brought to a standstill for years even now that am a graduated. Is like d current Governor wanting some stolen fund back.

I went to unizik a federal university when I was a student back in that prison cell that they treat students as servants ' no cooking ' I almost cried come see food... Those guys were balling in their self contains apartment. They were so fat that was when I got to know that religious private university was and still a disease.

They were lot of bad thing that went go and it never saw the light. Students were expels for demanding justice. Students were even beating by arm men self.
I was even punish to cut Grass around d school's premises not once but many time.
The hostel was nothing to write to home about. We were more than 16 in a room no lie.

That covenant school own is even small self cutting people hair our own is suspension for 2 month at least. They no send ooo.

To top it all run girl exist so many of them take permission to go home but no lie is to see her sugar daddy. 1 even went missing and was never found again. Person were go bad go bad.

Good non religious private university and de give total freedom even used of gsm phone are
1)American university
2)baze university in abuja
3)Nile university in abuja
This three university are better that covenant university so far for Babcock university ---
student don't Cook, no phone, they don't even eat meat. Who those that because of education. No meat.

The other mention above are good and are non religious like our federal university on Sunday go to any church that u like. My private university u must attend school own church inside d school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Kwara Govt To Shut Down Schools From March 23 / Henry Ogorchukwu Abanum: UNIBEN Best Student Gets N250k From Engr Osifo / WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.