Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) (54271 Views)

John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by delman88(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamJ:
all the money, see ur mama, useless man

you cant even assist her after all she did for u, its to give her 20k that u know, ungrateful dwarf

Oga why are you bittered? Did he borrow money from you??

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Aww
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by bedspread: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
tyson99:

Calm down man,this is femi otedola's mum's home even after he built her an estate,old people prefer to live the way they have started and thats what gives them joy
Constructive Restructuring of the Brain and thoughts of certain persons

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by kullozone(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamJ:
where ur own estate? abi u no wan build? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You nor know wetin to talk again abi?

Person wey dey talk gently don disgrace you with your gra gra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by thundafire: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
fuckpro:
See the state of your mum shame no catch you
... You dey town dey form big boy
not all mothers show off and dats how dey where brought up and not dis current generation without respect
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by kagari: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Reminds me of my grandma, lock her up in the house, she still finds a way of locating her farms and tilling even at her old age. RIP Ma

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by americanson: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
fuckpro:
what do u know? U think women of her years are lazy like you and will prefer to still being fed? It will surprise u to know... She might have insisted to continue working.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by NwaliE01: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Priceless

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Adegboye15(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Woah ..........he needs to place her in the right position now that money has come
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by americanson: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
BabatCargo:
Hmmm,the love of mother is endless

God bless our fathers and mothers

Bring in your goods from china at $4.5/kg
is this express or cargo?
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by ikevictor: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
fuckpro:

What is the state of his mum...Kaduna abi kano?

No go mind your business...foooool
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by kagari: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
GodOfAction:
you are talking as if you don't know how mothers behave, especially the ones that have lived in the village all their lives, they can't do without going to the farm, if they stop farming less than one month they fall sick and die.

Bro some people would never understand. God bless my Grandma in her grave
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
All of you insulting this guy, saying "see how your mother is" How does an old woman look like.

You want her to be robust at old age. Or is she wearing rags.

The cloth she wears to do farm work alone tells you she is well taken care of.

You need to see Billionaire Obasanjo in his farm to know farmers don't look like doctors in the farm. Go and check Oyinbo farmers also and see how they look on farm.

Why negative comments all the time on ppl. Old people like that use to refuse living in the city, they prefer the village life and might not live long if forcefully made to live in the city.

If there is any expression on the woman's face, it is of old age and not of suffering.

10 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
I wish I could celebrate my mum like this. cry. Too hurt to do that.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Andy2274: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamJ:
all the money, see ur mama, useless man

you cant even assist her after all she did for u, its to give her 20k that u know, ungrateful dwarf
fuckpro:
. People like you are the ones that will spend your salary on women but will never remember if their mother exist. Forming good boy here. What is your business if the mother is a farmer? Even when she is like this you village people still fire her son with brain cancer, what if she is driving car? You people go just kill her pikin for her. I know millions of rich men that their mother still farm till date. They are doing what will make them last longer. You people don't know the implication of keeping an old woman in one place. Is only in Nigeria I see people having headache for other people's problem. Face your life and your mother. Don't criticize other people while your own way is worse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Customer80: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Very emotional to me, Mom wouldn't leave village for township no matter how you try to convince her, as her response would be what happen to the cassava, maize etc planted? Even when we are doing well in our endeavors, she would say OK, let's leave it after Christmas, after Christmas another story. Mother's are the most beautiful creature's from God

8 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by kagari: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Even at the old age of 90 before she died she insisted on taking me round all her farms, if that woman stops that, she would die before you know it.

God bless all our hardworking mums, Rip Grandma

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by kosiemma(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
tyson99:

Calm down man,this is femi otedola's mum's home even after he built her an estate,old people prefer to live the way they have started and thats what gives them joy
That’s a pure truth I witnessed such behavior from my Grandma Her joy will never be complete is she go to farm Cus that gives her so much joy , She forced Dad to have a farm

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
itspzpics:
But u have money nah

She does not go to that farm because she is hungry but because if she doesn't she will fall sick. It's something she is used to. Have you wondered why old parents usually want to go back home no matter how comfortable you try to make them when they come visiting in the cities.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Customer80: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Adegboye15:
Woah ..........he needs to place her in the right position now that money has come
the Mom will die of boredom if he does that, stopping her from farm work will kill her straight

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Very painful I never experienced the motherly love. Anyway it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
You guys don't understand somethings about our mum... take them away from what they are used to you will just kill them.. you think he does not give his mum enough money for her to stay at home and enjoy herself ... no he does, but you can't detach her from her friends, their gist and their usual lifestyle. I am a witness, forced my mum from going to the market her usual way... she feel sick and almost died. So please calm down people.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamJ:
which estate? abeg dont use what u hear to talk, he didnt do anything for her

even if she no wan pack, renovate her house, see the tv in her house, abeg rest all these men dont help their mothers, oshimole renovated his mothers house, go and ask no be by making noise online
What of fathers?

Already dead huh shocked
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by lilyheaven: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
itspzpics:
But u have money nah

Meanwhile
Adorable photos of Tiwa savage hot in Fendi
Bring that old woman to town and see her die before her time
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Customer80: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Emmahunk:

She does not go to that farm because she is hungry but because if she doesn't she will fall sick. It's something she is used to. Have you wondered why old parents usually want to go back home no matter how comfortable you try to make them when they come visiting in the cities.
Thank you. We tried all we could for my mom but she said no, that she will die quick

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by harsysky(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamJ:
which estate? abeg dont use what u hear to talk, he didnt do anything for her

even if she no wan pack, renovate her house, see the tv in her house, abeg rest all these men dont help their mothers, oshimole renovated his mothers house, go and ask no be by making noise online

Use your head, man. these old folks prefer happiness to anything. u wud be surprised that after you must have built mansion for them, they will die the next day cos it's from those farm works they do that give them joy. try n find what gives old peeps joy b4 doing what will kill in a lil time.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
remsonik:
Mothers ehn. They won't agree. I am home now for easter break I told my mom to follow me to Lagos she said no, what will she be doing.

Don't mind them bare.

by the way is that your urine on your dp. lol
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by GenbIoodykiller: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
Julius Agu, the only Pig I like. smiley cool
derailing threads
cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy dominique
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by kenodrill: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
I can bet this woman is not well taken care of.that farm is beside the lodge I stayed while I was still in uniport way back 2011.it baffles me how one will be financially stable and still can't take care of his parents.

Before you quote me.... Am not judging base on the fact that she farms rather I mean when I used to see her then she absolutely doesn't look well cared for.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
derailing threads
cc
This one is lost. How does talking about Julius Agwu on a thread about Julius Agwu "derailing"? It looks like you are having a very bad headache. Julius Agu is a pig. Deal with it. grin grin

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by iamclime(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
tyson99:

Go to MOJODA its around epe axis and tell anyone you are going to Otedola estate you will be amazed when you get there
I was there just last week. The Otedola family house in Mojoda, close to Noforija, is a nice place. Don't know if the Mom lives there though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw A Revelation That BankyW Is My Husband - Ekiti Girl (pic) / 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos / Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.