Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) (54267 Views)

John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by xammy(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2018
iamJ:
all the money, see ur mama, useless man

you cant even assist her after all she did for u, its to give her 20k that u know, ungrateful dwarf

I bought my mum a land in Festac, she said she want Ajegunle.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Oshowfreetv: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by fuckpro: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2018
spartoo:

Ignoramus
... Zombie how was your night in the coffin
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Opoki(m): 1:45am On Apr 04, 2018
fuckpro:
See the state of your mum shame no catch you
... You dey town dey form big boy

...its that woman season of rest even if she farms it shouldn't be like she is paying university school fees people pay for labourers to farm for their parents and are not forming celebrity

Go check out other celebrities mum

If you stop some people's way of life to start a new one for them, you will kill them unknowingly. My grandma is 86yrs, she still farm, not for anything but for the exercise. She's healthy and smart.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by fuckpro: 1:47am On Apr 04, 2018
Opoki:

If you stop some people's way of life to start a new one for them, you will kill them unknowingly. My grandma is 86yrs, she still farm, not for anything but for the exercise. She's healthy and smart.
...ok try and sleep tomorrow is work

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Fhowe: 2:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Lovely not all this I never chop mothers that will move to your house because you married their daughter that shit irritates the hell out of me ,I don't want to see any mother in-law in my house oo
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by fuckpro: 2:37am On Apr 04, 2018
ikevictor:

What is the state of his mum...Kaduna abi kano?

No go mind your business...foooool
...because your mum failed abortion we are having this chat so you are entitled to be cocky
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by imiski(m): 2:39am On Apr 04, 2018
fuckpro:

...its that woman season of rest even if she farms it shouldn't be like she is paying university school fees people pay for labourers to farm for their parents and are not forming celebrity

Bros calm down!!! Look that woman cloth, does she look like someone who is maltreated? Belive me bros if you have done farm work, or grew by people doing farm work, you will know that if he makes her stop farm work she will gwt sick, the exercise involved in farm work keeps them healthy, my mom does farm work at her age, and she looks healthy and strong, abeg no judge joor cause i countless women who left the village and farm work , that fell ill.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by belicov(m): 3:18am On Apr 04, 2018
God bless you for this, some pple are just plain stupid judging as if they are God. For getting that most of this old folks always want to enjoy life the way they know it.
tyson99:

Calm down man,this is femi otedola's mum's home even after he built her an estate,old people prefer to live the way they have started and thats what gives them joy
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Opoki(m): 3:49am On Apr 04, 2018
fuckpro:
...ok try and sleep tomorrow is work
Lol... I'm actually at work
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Whatever you say mama is happy with Julius and that what matters most.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by chysam: 5:22am On Apr 04, 2018
tyson99:

Calm down man,this is femi otedola's mum's home even after he built her an estate,old people prefer to live the way they have started and thats what gives them joy

may your source of wisdom never dry up!
One thing these unreasonable critics dont know is that it is we who see these guys as celebrities,their parents simply see them as that same little child of yesterday. You expect a woman in the village that still has some strenght to shy away from farming?,not even avegetable farm?. Sounds ridiculous to me.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by prosnadis(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2018
Show us ur own mum, what is wrong with her mum, she is proud to show us because he believed he have done his part, Will the mum wear lace to the farm, this indomie generation I tire for una
fuckpro:

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Bianda24: 6:21am On Apr 04, 2018
I can't blame Julius, his mum might prefer to be farming than being in a luxurious abode. If the old woman stops farming, she might fall sick and die. So when she tells her son all these, the son will let her be. One thing you should look out for is her skin. Her skin is glowing.
Besides, if he is not taking care of his mum, he won't be proud of her as to post it on social media.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by DavIkenna(m): 6:23am On Apr 04, 2018
iamJ:
which estate? abeg dont use what u hear to talk, he didnt do anything for her

even if she no wan pack, renovate her house, see the tv in her house, abeg rest all these men dont help their mothers, oshimole renovated his mothers house, go and ask no be by making noise online

My brother of ur mama no need am, she no need am period.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by kaykay222(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2018
okay oooooooooooo

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2018
tyson99:

LOL. You keep forgetting Femi's father was a former governor of Lagos State. Its possible its an old house, but by no means a shanty.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by sunbilor(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:

You are so pained, it seems you know the family personally. But seriously doing farm work does not equal poverty and you don't wear your best to go do farm work. So I don't think this scenario is a veritable tool to judge whether he is taking care of his mother or not.
Don't mind the nitwits, as if Obasanjo who is 80 don't farm. Clearly the woman was cutting cassava stem for her hirelings.

My mother for example, cannot be stopped from farming. What I do is ensure she hire labourers from bush clearing to the final weeding. That's the life she knows and what gives her joy.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2018
iamJ:
all the money, see ur mama, useless man

you cant even assist her after all she did for u, its to give her 20k that u know, ungrateful dwarf
na ur mama? U Fulani herdsbeing
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by CowrieKing: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2018
sundayakasdy:
At this age u allow this old woman farm...
Stop spilling out trash....if that mama stops farming today she go kpai before Dec 2018.

Who misinformed you that farming is synonymous to poverty? And again you no see say Na backyard farm from the picks with all those uncompleted building around?

May sense fall on you

ThisisCowrieking
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by fuckpro: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2018
prosnadis:
Show us ur own mum, what is wrong with her mum, she is proud to show us because he believed he have done his part, Will the mum wear lace to the farm, this indomie generation I tire for una
... Voltron generation please its too early are you so unemployed
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by sundayakasdy(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2018
CowrieKing:

Stop spilling out trash....if that mama stops farming today she go kpai before Dec 2018.

Who misinformed you that farming is synonymous to poverty? And again you no see say Na backyard farm from the picks with all those uncompleted building around?

May sense fall on you

ThisisCowrieking

I CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT YOU LACK UNDERSTANDING.
IF NOT YOU SHOULDING HAVE SAY THAT NONESENSE...NEVER HAVE I HEAR FARMING INCREASE LIFESPAN NOR STOPING TO FARM LEADS TO EARLY DEATH.

always read and understand before quoting anyone next time.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by scaramenga: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2018
enigma2007:

Mad man! angry

angry hey!
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by zudozz: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one Julius..Shame on anyman who is not proud of his mum..God bless our mama them ...especially the ones that struggled to raise their kids.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Okey80: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2018
fuckpro:

Shut up. It's what she loves doing. He said that nobody can stop her mum from going to farm.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Susungusu(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2018
you are talking as if you don't know how mothers behave, especially the ones that have lived in the village all their lives, they can't do without going to the farm, if they stop farming less than one month they fall sick and die.[/quote]

I wonder if people on nairaland are aliens.... this mother's go to the farms with their cars and the farms are primarily their children's undeveloped lands.... that is Ndi Igbo for you.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Okey80:

Shut up. It's what she loves doing. He said that nobody can stop her mum from going to farm.
...you feel you can talk ...continue
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by visionex: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
fuckpro:

Okay u want make him carry d old woman enter town d buy ice cream and burgers for her,and u believe she will follow him,my friend they can't do without their backyard farm o,it's been dia life
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by prosnadis(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Is obvious that ur not trained. U lack manners.
fuckpro:

... Voltron generation please its too early are you so unemployed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / I Saw A Revelation That BankyW Is My Husband - Ekiti Girl (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.