Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,342 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) (54268 Views)

John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by sidnen: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
goslowgoslow:
Upon all the money wey u don make your mother still dey suffer for farm with hoe and cutlass.
Another one.

So after addressing the issue of mothers preferring to do what makes them happy on this same thread, you still went ahead to post this this abi cry cry
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Adegboye15(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
He should just try to make her the necessary provisions if at all she want to continue farming
Customer80:
the Mom will die of boredom if he does that, stopping her from farm work will kill her straight

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
When is he going to deliver? That tummy never reach 9 months

O pari

Joseunlimited:

So she should not farm again
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
fuckpro:
See the state of your mum shame no catch you
... You dey town dey form big boy
that's shows that you don't have old parents at home

My Dad was using one old Nokia touch my Bros bought New phone for him I still bought for him another one when I was coming back from Abuja it then I got to find out my dad had 3 brand new phone hidden in his cupboard but still prefer using his old phone

Sometimes no matter how rich you are your parents may find it so difficult to upgrade

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by TEYA: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
bamite:

You this man. Are you high on otapiapia or what

She was once the first lady of lagos state so if she wants to live in a better place than that she will.

Please stop spilling trash here
Oh my... never knew Femi otedola is Sir Michael Otedola's son.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
tyson99:

Calm down man,this is femi otedola's mum's home even after he built her an estate,old people prefer to live the way they have started and thats what gives them joy
nor mind dat boy.some of our Mama nor send new technology for city.dey value dat village life n going to their farm everyday.if u like build dem mansion for city.dey will die early if u force dem to city

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by tpapi: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
kenodrill:
I can bet this woman is not well taken care of.that farm is beside the lodge I stayed while I was still in uniport way back 2011.it baffles me how one will be financially stable and still can't take care of his parents.

Before you quote me.... Am not judging base on the fact that she farms rather I mean when I used to see her then she absolutely doesn't look well cared for.
I agree wit u , if i av d kind of money he has, I can't allow my mum b in dat state of condition
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Stop condemning Julius...I know some grandmas that refuse to leave their farms irrespective of their kids success....it's dedication to duty and that's where he inherited his genes...God bless my Ma
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by enigma2007(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
scaramenga:
grin this one never die? thats good to know

Mad man! angry
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Aarenaija: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamJ:
all the money, see ur mama, useless man

you cant even assist her after all she did for u, its to give her 20k that u know, ungrateful dwarf

You will kill the woman fast if you change her routine activities.
Mind you it is not that she lacks money but what she enjoys doing.
If she is given money, she probably will keep it safe till when the grand children come around grin, give her enough food stuff and all sort, she would dash them out grin grin grin and mostly would take care of the priest...............ask.my granny. Kids like visiting grandma
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by GILOSKY(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
How could this be possible probably may be he went to see someone else mom cuz if not he wouldn't ve been so proud to go look at his own mom nd he's happy that he does that.. That's so foolish of hIm, you live in a a beautiful house and your mom lives in a detached house working in the farm at that age... So bad
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
That was very nice that the son got a chance to pay a surprise visit to his mom at her farm. However, the son might need to think twice next time about surprising her like that especially with all the farm attacks of the elderly men and women by the herdsmen. Could anyone imagine the elderly woman if on seeing a man approach and not recognizing who the person was, just took off running for her life? I mean, that was a very expensive joke to play on his mom. It's one thing to surprise her at home but it's a totally different thing to do it at her farm knowing the climate in Nigeria as it regards to the marauding herdsmen and farmers on thier farmland. Enough said!
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Olukat(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
fuckpro:

You don't know it and you won't understand
Take this woman from the farm and the next story is her obituary
Julius is a humble child that doesn't pretend to have and know it all.
All she needs is his support while she lives her life.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Olukat(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Aarenaija:

You will kill the woman fast if you change her routine activities.
Mind you it is not that she lacks money but what she enjoys doing.
If she is given money, she probably will keep it safe till when the grand children come around grin, give her enough food stuff and all sort, she would dash them out grin grin grin and mostly would take care of the priest...............ask.my granny. Kids like visiting grandma

Bravo!
Must guys don't understand this
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Topccy007:
Priceless beings (mothers)
Priceless moment

His education might have been sponsored from that farm funny enough..

'smiles'..

Mums are the best........

They see their children as babies even when they are adults

So passionate humans

i miss mine though
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamJ:
all the money, see ur mama, useless man

you cant even assist her after all she did for u, its to give her 20k that u know, ungrateful dwarf

Excuse me,does the mum look sick or hungry?.......if she chooses to farm and keep her self busy,whats wrong about it?
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by fuckpro: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
maxiuc:

My Dad was using one old Nokia touch my Bros bought New phone for him I still bought for him another one when I was coming back from Abuja it then I got to find out my dad had 3 brand new phone hidden in his cupboard but still prefer using his old phone

Sometimes no matter how rich you are your parents may find it so difficult to upgrade

...you made some point but that woman could be upgraded
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by deafeyez: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
GodOfAction:
you are talking as if you don't know how mothers behave, especially the ones that have lived in the village all their lives, they can't do without going to the farm, if they stop farming less than one month they fall sick and die.

Reminds me of my relation who took her mum to US, NC to precise. The woman stayed for about seven months. She cried her farm, no one to take care of it.
These old woman can do wonders.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by crisycent: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Some people just close their mouth and talk from their anus. It’s not about why he allows the mother to farm and all that. This is probably what she’s use to all her life. Do you know that if she stops farming, she could become sick? Being active keeps her going not living inside AC house 24/7 growing fat. Be reasonable people.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by udysweet(f): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
GodOfAction:
you are talking as if you don't know how mothers behave, especially the ones that have lived in the village all their lives, they can't do without going to the farm, if they stop farming less than one month they fall sick and die.
spot on, if my mum was still alive like I commented on Julius agwu page, she would just be about getting home from her farm now, person wey go Abuja to go try see wetin to sell and make ends meet, she still leaves Lagos go do farm for there. At a point before she took ill from the sickness wch eventually claimed her, I recall scolding her to stop going to the farm and not go back to the Abuja sef that I would try my best to make sure I get money to set her up in something else, me wey de do nysc lol. But I was determined I won't allow her suffer too much again, unfortunately the woman Waka o cry
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by fuckpro: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
americanson:
what do u know? U think women of her years are lazy like you and will prefer to still being fed? It will surprise u to know... She might have insisted to continue working.
...hey Mr man if you have a point go ahead but don't hunker round trading words with me

Don't you have eyes to see other celebrities mum

This is that woman season of rest is she farming to send children to school don't you know these days labourers are paid to farm for aged parents at least that's what mine are enjoying please please and plz don't ever trade words with me
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Chybelle: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
When has farming become a sin? Please allow mother and son to celebrate this reunion.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by bamite(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
TEYA:

Oh my... never knew Femi otedola is Sir Michael Otedola's son.

Yes he is
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by AK481(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
If u don’t love your mother,you re a bastard.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
If yours is stil living try your best to let her enjoy remaining part of her existence... Orisa bii iya koosi
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
maxiuc:

My Dad was using one old Nokia touch my Bros bought New phone for him I still bought for him another one when I was coming back from Abuja it then I got to find out my dad had 3 brand new phone hidden in his cupboard but still prefer using his old phone ...

........True.....if you see the way my dad pets his smart phone eeee..........he brings it out once in a year
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
fuckpro:
...hey Mr man if you have a point go ahead but don't hunker round trading words with me

Don't you have eyes to see other celebrities mum

This is that woman season of rest is she farming to send children to school don't you know these days labourers are paid to farm for aged parents at least that's what mine are enjoying please please and plz don't ever trade words with me
how do you know she doesnt have labourers working for her?.......dont you know that seeing how neat her farm is makes her happy.......eldery people derive joy from such things
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
fuckpro:

...its that woman season of rest even if she farms it shouldn't be like she is paying university school fees people pay for labourers to farm for their parents and are not forming celebrity

Go check out other celebrities mum
over Sabi go check some mother's they are used to farming that's what they use in training their children through university,so even at old age no amount on money you will give them they will never stop going to farm.see the expensive material that woman wear to farm.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by Customer80: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Adegboye15:
He should just try to make her the necessary provisions if at all she want to continue farming
He may have done that but you know village mum's how they do things
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by BrokenTV: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
goslowgoslow:
Upon all the money wey u don make your mother still dey suffer for farm with hoe and cutlass.
And who told you that he is not taking care of his mom, are you judging him because you saw the woman working in the farm. You have no idea about how old women behave. Farming is her hobby and she is used to it, stopping her from farming is like taking her life away from her. I know of an old woman from my town the children are very wealthy, they have tried everything to stop her from farming but for where. Take her to the city na by the time she disturb you no be persona go tell you make you brought her back. The day she stops doing those things know that death is knocking on her Door.
Re: Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) by bionixs: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
fuckpro:

...its that woman season of rest even if she farms it shouldn't be like she is paying university school fees people pay for labourers to farm for their parents and are not forming celebrity

Go check out other celebrities mum
oga, this is the reason she is still strong. she farm, she go chop. she no farm she go still chop.this is the reason the responsible ones disturb to come back to the village when taken to America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / I Saw A Revelation That BankyW Is My Husband - Ekiti Girl (pic) / Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.