Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) (27417 Views)

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija / #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by victorian(f): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
unknownsolja:
nigeria is finished...you all deserve buhari till year 3000

Lol

You dey vex o cheesy

Anyways na now u know? Majority of Nigerians are exactly like our leaders. No difference.
Another set of Nigerians when elected, will keep destroying the country and steal more money.

It's nija way.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Snow02: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
OnlineGhost:
"As I promised I have just credited @nina_ivy_ ‘s account with 300k so keep posting a video of you voting for @nina_ivy_ and 100 people will win 2k each form @nina_ivy_’s page ��"

That's 200k. What of the remaining 100k? Corruption everywhere
LMAO real G

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by uzolexis(f): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
alfredo4u:
Juventus why?

I feel you bro. I'm asking the same question.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by friendlyenemy: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Demonicide(f): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
safarigirl:
This is what we mean when we say the youths have no direction.

Now, look at this idiot that has made money from praise singing corrupt politicians, now in turn, using it to vote his gay partner's fave on a show, who just happens to be mentally deficient.

Abeg, make pesin help me get visa to Ghana. Naija haff tire me

They should just scrap this BBN
but safari you are always on bbn thread, how come you now want them to scrap it?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by bizhop01: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Good for her,but it will be very difficult for mc galaxy to give him mama 50K
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Bundaweber: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrWondah:
10 percent tithe loading if she eventually wins. Little wonder Nigeria is backward. Nobody would invest 100k on a tech startup but would gladly invest it in kitty

thank you bros. God bless you. imagine if 100k is given to tech start up or even tech innovations - the bandwagon effect will be massive. look at the money amazon pumps into us post office, just imagine if tech companies start pumping money into nipost, roads. just imagine the jobs those companies will create, even the wealth it would generate if companies are listed on the stock exchange. the day I knew we lost it as a country is the day when it was announced the 48 million would be given to a single person and persons will still part with their money so that someone they do not know from adam will win that money
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Bundaweber: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
vikacydevato:
That money can start a snail farm.

bro it can start you at least 2hectares of cassava farm or 1 hectare of cucumber farm
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Bundaweber:

thank you bros. God bless you. imagine if 100k is given to tech start up or even tech innovations - the bandwagon effect will be massive. look at the money amazon pumps into us post office, just imagine if tech companies start pumping money into nipost, roads. just imagine the jobs those companies will create, even the wealth it would generate if companies are listed on the stock exchange. the day I knew we lost it as a country is the day when it was announced the 48 million would be given to a single person and persons will still part with their money so that someone they do not know from adam will win that money

Tell the government to privatise NIPOST, and see investors rush to acquire it. Roads? Why should private firms construct roads? What then becomes the government's responsibility?
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by gozie112(m): 1:13am On Apr 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
This Galaxy guy just tries too hard to stay relevant, he should use all these monies he is using to 'buy attention' to develop is music skills because all he has been doing since after 'sekem' is just noise, even sekem was just 'something new' not 'something spectacular' angry
ur English susks
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 3:46am On Apr 04, 2018
unknownsolja:
nigeria is finished...you all deserve buhari till year 3000

Ur very weecket grin
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Bundaweber: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Gerrard59:

Tell the government to privatise NIPOST, and see investors rush to acquire it. Roads? Why should private firms construct roads? What then becomes the government's responsibility?

privatize a business and expect it to grow in Nigeria? I should ask if you are ignorant of the way things are done in Nigeria. Yep roads are a government responsibility, but because of huge infrastructural deficit caused by years of misadministration, private entities could help. Private entities could construct road in order to prevent loss of revenue. In fact let a private entity not bother with repairs or construction of road and watch as they would make a loss. I remember ojemai farms in their hey days, as they took a road and repaired for the sake of their business. I can also remember reading that factories of old create their own private roads for their businesses.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Junny04(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2018
MrWondah:
10 percent tithe loading if she eventually wins. Little wonder Nigeria is backward. Nobody would invest 100k on a tech startup but would gladly invest it in kitty
And who says people do not invest in tech startups?? Dnt say what u dnt knw sir..
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by MrWondah(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Junny04:

And who says people do not invest in tech startups?? Dnt say what u dnt knw sir..
I know exactly what I'm saying. But you seem to misunderstand my comment.
How many celebrities have you seen sharing money for students to startup their tech businesses?
I guess you have many, please link me up with one. I need 200k to add to my startup which would be launching this month.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2018
gozie112:
ur English susks

Hahahahaha!!! "Susks"??!! Aunty with your head like Infinix charger and face like smoked 50 naira fish you better avoid me before i spoil the month of April for you....... angry
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Bundaweber:

privatize a business and expect it to grow in Nigeria? I should ask if you are ignorant of the way things are done in Nigeria. Yep roads are a government responsibility, but because of huge infrastructural deficit caused by years of misadministration, private entities could help. Private entities could construct road in order to prevent loss of revenue. In fact let a private entity not bother with repairs or construction of road and watch as they would make a loss. I remember ojemai farms in their hey days, as they took a road and repaired for the sake of their business. I can also remember reading that factories of old create their own private roads for their businesses.

Oga, it's not the responsibility of private individuals to construct roads. That's not done anywhere. Why should they pay taxes then? When everything has been done by them?

If a private firm do what you recommend, then they have full rights over that road and could toll you for using it. And hopefully, you don't complain.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Junny04(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2018
MrWondah:

I know exactly what I'm saying. But you seem to misunderstand my comment.
How many celebrities have you seen sharing money for students to startup their tech businesses?
I guess you have many, please link me up with one. I need 200k to add to my startup which would be launching this month.
And whats the assurance he would make profit from the investment? Do you think that investing 300k is just for the fun of it? Firstly, doing so is making him appear in the news, a device to keep on being relevant. Secondly, if Nina happens to win the cash price, wouldn't he yield returns from his 300k investment?..... Why invest when there is no assurance that you would make profit. I dnt care how immoral a particular thing is as long as it ain't a crime and it's something legit, even if it's not in line with my belief, I would invest in it if there is lill assurance am gonna gain from it
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by MrWondah(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Junny04:

And whats the assurance he would make profit from the investment? Do you think that investing 300k is just for the fun of it? Firstly, doing so is making him appear in the news, a device to keep on being relevant. Secondly, if Nina happens to win the cash price, wouldn't he yield returns from his 300k investment?..... Why invest when there is no assurance that you would make profit. I dnt care how immoral a particular thing is as long as it ain't a crime and it's something legit, even if it's not in line with my belief, I would invest in it if there is lill assurance am gonna gain from it
The way you think though.
A lot of people turned down Mark Zukerberg's offer when he started Facebook, Microsoft and Apple also have similar challenges but a tiny few believed in them. Today they are giants.
Have you read The Startup Nation by Senor and Singer? I doubt if you do read such books because it would not give you instant profit in cash and popularity you need.
BBNaija that you are watching is sponsored by Payporte which was once a startup that at the initial stage lacked investment, same as Multichoice.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Bundaweber: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2018
Gerrard59:

Oga, it's not the responsibility of private individuals to construct roads. That's not done anywhere. Why should they pay taxes then? When everything has been done by them?

If a private firm do what you recommend, then they have full rights over that road and could toll you for using it. And hopefully, you don't complain.

we have a huge infrastructural deficit. I live in an area where every single road is bad. let me tell you if I am asked to pay a toll. then yes I will. You talk about privatization why not extend it to roads. I can categorically tell you of some communities in Nigeria that have not had roads constructed since 1920. Anyway a private firm that notices a loss due to bad roads can determine that it is more profitable to construct roads rather than waiting for government. For instance a group of transportation firms can determine that they make severe loses due to bad roads, they can decide that it is more cost effective to repair the road for profits. I still maintain a firm, can for the sake of profit take over repair and construction of roads strategic to them, after all what is a firm if its goal is not to make profit.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by fredpeter(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2018
You are giving her 300k for miracle to be bleeping her OK. Kwantinue
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by salesforce: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Junny04(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2018
MrWondah:

The way you think though.
A lot of people turned down Mark Zukerberg's offer when he started Facebook, Microsoft and Apple also have similar challenges but a tiny few believed in them. Today they are giants.
Have you read The Startup Nation by Senor and Singer? I doubt if you do read such books because it would not give you instant profit in cash and popularity you need.
BBNaija that you are watching is sponsored by Payporte which was once a startup that at the initial stage lacked investment, same as Multichoice.
Before Mark went out to people to invest, do you know how much progress he had derived? He derived so much progress that he wasn't willing to sell his idea to Microsoft. The point is, if you have something significant to offer, people will beg to invest in it. You don't have to start begging people to invest in it because by seeing how worthwhile your idea is, a good business investor would tap into your goldmine.
Now my question is: have you made any significant progress that would tempt people to invest into your tech startup?
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by MrWondah(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Junny04:

Before Mark went out to people to invest, do you know how much progress he had derived? He derived so much progress that he wasn't willing to sell his idea to Microsoft. The point is, if you have something significant to offer, people will beg to invest in it. You don't have to start begging people to invest in it because by seeing how worthwhile your idea is, a good business investor would tap into your goldmine.
Now my question is: have you made any significant progress that would tempt people to invest into your tech startup?
Of course. My prototype is ready, the model has been testing and still undergoing security tests. If I wasn't ready would I say I'd love to launch this month?
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Junny04(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
MrWondah:

Of course. My prototype is ready, the model has been testing and still undergoing security tests. If I wasn't ready would I say I'd love to launch this month?
Good. Now it's up to you to start something and tempt people to invest in your startup. Wish you all the best
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Bundaweber: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
victorian:

Lol

You dey vex o cheesy

Anyways na now u know? Majority of Nigerians are exactly like our leaders. No difference.
Another set of Nigerians when elected, will keep destroying the country and steal more money.

It's nija way.

then let's all join hands together to move this country forward. no be by mouth, if you want a difference, I want a difference and others want a difference, then we can all see that difference and push this country to greater hieghts
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Bundaweber: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
MrWondah:

bro you have a startup idea let's hear it. if half of all nairalanders see your start up idea and its marketable to them, you can give let's say a thirty percent stake to be shared amongst those who key in with let's say #1000 each and let's say they are 500,000 person who key in, bro u would have your start up launching money.
I to have a start up I just want it to reach a certain stage before I get it out
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bundaweber:

we have a huge infrastructural deficit. I live in an area where every single road is bad. let me tell you if I am asked to pay a toll. then yes I will. You talk about privatization why not extend it to roads. I can categorically tell you of some communities in Nigeria that have not had roads constructed since 1920. Anyway a private firm that notices a loss due to bad roads can determine that it is more profitable to construct roads rather than waiting for government. For instance a group of transportation firms can determine that they make severe loses due to bad roads, they can decide that it is more cost effective to repair the road for profits. I still maintain a firm, can for the sake of profit take over repair and construction of roads strategic to them, after all what is a firm if its goal is not to make profit.

Using this flawed logic, assuming ABC, GIG and The Young collaborate to repair certain roads they ply frequently. Others refused entering such foolish agreement, can ABC, GIG and TY stop them from plying the roads? If no, why? If yes, why? The day a private firm construct a road, they own it for 99 years (Land Use Act) and can do whatever they like with it. Including charging other users however they like.

It is not the responsibility of private firms to construct roads. I wonder where you get such from. What then becomes of the government? Collect taxes? No, I won't pay a single tax if I construct 1KM!

For the sake of profit, a firm can also construct a road and still charge other users. Win:win. How they desire to do such won't be your worries. Just get ready to pay whatever amount they state.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Bundaweber: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Gerrard59:

Using this flawed logic, assuming ABC, GIG and The Young collaborate to repair certain roads they ply frequently. Others refused entering such foolish agreement, can ABC, GIG and TY stop them from plying the roads? If no, why? If yes, why? The day a private firm construct a road, they own it for 99 years (Land Use Act) and can do whatever they like with it. Including charging other users however they like.

It is not the responsibility of private firms to construct roads. I wonder where you get such from. What then becomes of the government? Collect taxes? No, I won't pay a single tax if I construct 1KM!

For the sake of profit, a firm can also construct a road and still charge other users. Win:win. How they desire to do such won't be your worries. Just get ready to pay whatever amount they state.

I used that as an example. if you had read through my first response you would have seen where I referred to a real life example. Like I said an ideal firm is all about profit . I gave a n example up there its left for the firm to determine it viability. That is the con of privatisation. I only stated that there is huge infrastructural deficit in Nigeria. That's one way out. if you have a firm keep waiting for government to repair your roads, but whatever loss you make is your concern. whatever tax you pay goes to service urgent needs. if you are a smooth operator, you can ask for tax relief if you embark on the project
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bundaweber:

I used that as an example. if you had read through my first response you would have seen where I referred to a real life example. Like I said an ideal firm is all about profit . I gave a n example up there its left for the firm to determine it viability. That is the con of privatisation. I only stated that there is huge infrastructural deficit in Nigeria. That's one way out. if you have a firm keep waiting for government to repair your roads, but whatever loss you make is your concern. whatever tax you pay goes to service urgent needs. if you are a smooth operator, you can ask for tax relief if you embark on the project

I simply transfer the costs to consumers.

Can you please mention a place where private firms use their money to construct roads and repair ailing infrastructure? That is, taking up the responsibility of providing infrastructure in a region.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record / "SHUGA" Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.